IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 5: I just see babies having baby showers!

HerNameIsBuffy

6 minutes ago, Johannah said:

I’m not sure how to post a photo, but does anyone know who the girl is in Josie’s latest Instagram post? The one Lawson has his arm around?

That’s Katie. She posted a similar photo on her own account and Josie tagged her in the photo. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I thought she would've had this baby already and I just saw on IG she's only 36 weeks. And they're all in black dresses that make the bumps invisible. 

Edited by HarleyQuinn
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

On 6/10/2019 at 7:22 PM, ohgeeze999 said:

Why do the males get to hang out in Nashville solo and go fly planes/live without supervision? 

because Jesus said so, silly.

tl, dr: Because penis.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

Looks like Josie and Kelton did recently had a pregnancy photo shoot. Josie posted a picture yesterday for Kelton's birthday, and Kelly actually shared quite a few. What I find noteworthy is that Josie's dress, to me, looks like a maternity wedding dress. The thought of her realizing that people who don't know her may think she was a pregnant bride when they see those pictures just makes me giggle. :giggle:

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

So I saw that Josie is schilling for an online boutique called Josie’s Boutique. I don’t think it’s hers, I think it’s just coincidentally named, but it’s interesting that she seems to be teamed up with a boutique that is not her sisters’.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Kaylo said:

So I saw that Josie is schilling for an online boutique called Josie’s Boutique. I don’t think it’s hers, I think it’s just coincidentally named, but it’s interesting that she seems to be teamed up with a boutique that is not her sisters’.

She and Alyssa are giving away 4 250dollar gift cards which seems to be quite a huge giveaway!

13 hours ago, Kaylo said:

It isn't her place. In the episode where they surprise her for her 18th birthday, Alyssa, Kelton, and Kelly Jo take her there to pick out a present. Kelly Jo has not even heard of it and asked (Erin? Tori?) about places to take her to shop. Kelly Jo decided on going there because of the name.

• Upvote 1

I was glad to see Josie's latest Instagram post has a hashtag of hospital... glad she's going to be birthing in hospital.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

So far none of the Bates daughters had a homebirth, or am I wrong? I find that quite interesting since Kelly Jo had most of her babies at home. Michelle Duggar had most of her children at the hospital, yet her daughters, except for Jinger, are opting for (dangerous) homebirths. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

So far none of the Bates daughters had a homebirth, or am I wrong? I find that quite interesting since Kelly Jo had most of her babies at home. Michelle Duggar had most of her children at the hospital, yet her daughters, except for Jinger, are opting for (dangerous) homebirths. 

Yes, Kelly had all her babies at home until Addellee's birth who had complications her breathing and heart stopped. She was in NCIU for I think 17 days. That might have effected not only Kelly who had the rest in hospitals but also her daughters who seemed to either go hospital or birth center routes. Although why Josie's early birth and problems didn't make the Duggar girls decide on hospitals I don't know.  

• Upvote 7

On 7/12/2019 at 12:27 PM, rebeccawriter01 said:

It isn't her place. In the episode where they surprise her for her 18th birthday, Alyssa, Kelton, and Kelly Jo take her there to pick out a present. Kelly Jo has not even heard of it and asked (Erin? Tori?) about places to take her to shop. Kelly Jo decided on going there because of the name.

Yeah, right. I am sure that is the reason.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Yes, Kelly had all her babies at home until Addellee's birth who had complications her breathing and heart stopped. She was in NCIU for I think 17 days. That might have effected not only Kelly who had the rest in hospitals but also her daughters who seemed to either go hospital or birth center routes. Although why Josie's early birth and problems didn't make the Duggar girls decide on hospitals I don't know.  

Maybe they think they don’t need to worry because they’re all pretty young and the Josie incident happened when Michelle was fairly old by OB standards. 

If I remember right, though, she has preeclampsia with Jana and John David, so you’d think that would have an effect. 

Well Josie is out power walking with Kelton trying to hurry up the baby tonight.  Their choice of walking places...walmart.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Nodaknorskie said:

Well Josie is out power walking with Kelton trying to hurry up the baby tonight.  Their choice of walking places...walmart.

I don’t blame her! There’s been so much hot weather that I bet the opportunity to walk around a huge place like Walmart in the AC would be so nice. I went for a walk this morning and the humidity was stifling and it was barely 7:30. She’s not due for at least another week though right?

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I don’t blame her! There’s been so much hot weather that I bet the opportunity to walk around a huge place like Walmart in the AC would be so nice. I went for a walk this morning and the humidity was stifling and it was barely 7:30. She’s not due for at least another week though right?

No shame from me. I had to up my walking game after surgery. I chose stores like Walmart and Target because others could do the shopping while I walked. If I became too tired or had too much pain, the carts worked a lot like a walker. And when I became so dizzy I thought I might pass out, a friend ran to the front to get one of the wheelchairs while I sat on a display chair. 

Plus walking in Walmart can be fun just for the people watching. My roomie in college and I used to do it all the time. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 3

I mean, she still has over a week until due date. Of course she could go early, but I doubt she's going to trigger labor by walking when two days ago she said she was #38weeks. Walking while pregnant is healthy, so I guess it's all good. I assume she's very uncomfortable at this point, but usually you want the baby to stay in there the full amount of time. 

Today is 40 weeks and 4 days (or 284 days) since she got married. Maybe she's angling for some Duggar Data record? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

Just saw Lawson posted a story of him with a newborn and the caption "lil ?". I wonder if it's Josie's who was born already. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jooosefina said:

Just saw Lawson posted a story of him with a newborn and the caption "lil ?". I wonder if it's Josie's who was born already. 

Is it possible to see stories on mobile (android if it matters)? I went to his instagram but can't see what you're seeing. 

1 hour ago, Jooosefina said:

Could it be Jessa’s baby? Looks like a Duggar baby??‍♀️

• I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Is Ivy seewald he tag jessa on the baby's foot 

Yup he is again hanging around Jessa. He spends a lot of time there and around the Duggars.

I don’t mind when people do healthy activities to try to bring on labor, walking, bouncing on a ball, sex, so on. It’s not going to jump start anything unless you are in the absolute verge any way. It does get a little tiresome/annoying when people constantly post from 36-37 weeks, things like “baby will be here any day!!” “ walking to get this little one out” “ ready when you are baby.” “37 weeks so this baby could be here any day” I see a lot of first time moms posting these types of things over and and over and over at 36-37 weeks. Not hate to first time moms, of course I was one, I’m just saying I think some have a preconceived notion that 37 weeks is “full term” and the baby will actually come any day. When the reality is many go around 39.5 to 41 weeks

• Upvote 12

I thought maybe it was Willow but I should have realized it was Ivy.  Jessa hasn't taken that towel, wrap thing off her head since she was born. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic