IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 5: I just see babies having baby showers!

HerNameIsBuffy

Can anyone remember Courtney Green? She's a friend of Josie's, and she's been on the show numerous times in the background, she's dating Daniel Widner, and her Instagram features a photo of them kissing, *gasp*, before engagement or marriage: 

Spoiler

2106105238_ScreenShot2019-10-02at11_57_52.thumb.png.ac830446354376eaecfe3166656ee1c1.png

Edited by Laura2730
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

49 minutes ago, Laura2730 said:

Can anyone remember Courtney Green? She's a friend of Josie's, and she's been on the show numerous times in the background, she's dating Daniel Widner, and her Instagram features a photo of them kissing, *gasp*, before engagement or marriage: 

Hide contents

2106105238_ScreenShot2019-10-02at11_57_52.thumb.png.ac830446354376eaecfe3166656ee1c1.png

Oh yeah they’ve been dating for awhile. And kissing. I thought they had got engaged at one point but I was mistaken. I think they will get engaged soon. He’s already graduated from college so they don’t have to wait for that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Josie's really embracing the hipster Christian influencer aesthetic, isn't she... Audrey Roloff would be proud! ?

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 3

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:07 PM, SassyPants said:

Baby Willow is daddy’s clone. It seems almost unfair to her, doesn’t it?

Maybe she can get together with Felicity "mini-Jeremy" Vuolo someday to commiserate.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

Maybe she can get together with Felicity "mini-Jeremy" Vuolo someday to commiserate.

This is so funny and great timing, as just this morning I was looking at the photo of JV where he is holding the take away coffee cup containing the Bible verse and thinking, good Lord JV is not an attractive man. He has such a big, oval shaped head. I just can’t unsee Bert from Sesame Street. I also think FV looks just like her daddy.  However, I do think FV is a cutie.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

Today, on IG, Josie posted a beautiful picture of Willow in a pink sleeper, pink is clearly Willow’s color. Willow is cooing and Josie is attentively stroking Willow’s cheek. I just wish these gals had the critical thinking to realize that ALL babies should be loved, cherished and doted on,  but when you have 6, 10 or more in as many years, that time and attention is just not possible. If children are such blessings, why do they treat the # of kids more importantly than they do the kids themselves?

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 10/7/2019 at 1:12 PM, SassyPants said:

This is so funny and great timing, as just this morning I was looking at the photo of JV where he is holding the take away coffee cup containing the Bible verse and thinking, good Lord JV is not an attractive man. He has such a big, oval shaped head. I just can’t unsee Bert from Sesame Street. I also think FV looks just like her daddy.  However, I do think FV is a cutie.

This really threw me for a second, as I have a longtime friend nicknamed "JV"... never expected to think of him while on this board, ha ha.

Also, I actually find Jeremy quite physically attractive! (Though his distateful smugness renders him unappealing, as it rivals that of Prince Josh - before the latter's self-inflicted downfall, that is.)

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, SassyPants said:

why do they treat the # of kids more importantly than they do the kids themselves?

They are trying to outbreed us heathens.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 10/9/2019 at 3:53 PM, RosyDaisy said:

They are trying to outbreed us heathens.

Someone should tell them about quality over quantity ... :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 15

Today in Josie’s insta story, she showed how oblivious she is to others. Her little  sister Ellie? Addy? Keep shying and dodging out of frame and Josie just kept filming her. 

It made me sad. I hope she is not being forced to perform for the tv show... 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

Hilariously, Josie and Kelton were shilling Oats Overnight in their stories this week. Like you pay to get packets of oats delivered to you. 

Who would want that when you can literally buy oats and flavourings from a store for way less money?! 

Shes really upping her paid partnerships lately, she "reached out" to that jewellery brand they all love for a coupon code for all the followers who have evidently been hounding her about it. 

Do we have a thread somewhere for all the fundie paid partnerships? 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I would like for my content count to forever be "Paid Partnership with Jesus."

All of the Paid Partnership stories that these Fundie ladies do are exactly the same. All the way down to the dead, dead eyes that they all seem to have while promoting these products.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

On 10/6/2019 at 12:07 AM, SassyPants said:

Baby Willow is daddy’s clone. It seems almost unfair to her, doesn’t it?

Kelton is quite unfortunate looking isnt he? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

If you’ve stooped so low that you’re insulting an infant’s appearance, you’ve passed snark and it’s time to take a hard look at yourself. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

If you’ve stooped so low that you’re insulting an infant’s appearance, you’ve passed snark and it’s time to take a hard look at yourself. 

I don’t think they were insulting Willow’s appearance. The way I took it was that Josie is beautiful, but Willow looks more like her dad than her mom. This could be seen as “unfortunate” solely because she could have taken after Josie, but resembles Kelton instead.
  • Upvote 9

@c_star916 You may be right. It came across to me that they didn’t want to outright call Willow unfortunate looking, so they went there by way of describing her as “Daddy’s clone”. I strongly dislike snarking on things people have absolutely no control over. There is so much more to discuss. And really, I wish we could leave the kids out of it. They didn’t choose their parent’s beliefs. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

It definitely seemed to me that they were picking on Willow’s appearance saying that she looks like her dad who looks like the joker and saying it’s unfair to Willow that she takes after her dad instead of her mom. I agree that it’s low to pick on a 3 month old baby’s looks when there are many more things we could talk about these people that are actually important. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I definitely wasn't snarking on Willow's appearance. Tbh, I haven't even seen pictures of her.

I was snarking on Kelton's appearance. It would absolutely be unfair to look like him, if your other parent is Josie. In other words, Josie is beautiful and given the option, I'd rather look like her.

Also babies can look like one parent for a few months and then be a spitting image of the other for a time. 

Edited by Kelsey
Last paragraph
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Willow is darling and has the most beautiful peachy hued skin. IMO, Josie is beautiful. In time, Willow may start to more favor her mother. It’s very similar to Felicity V. FV, IMO, favors Jeremey. Personally, I do not find JeV attractive, but that does mean that Felicity isn’t cute, because she is darling. What is cute in a little baby girl is not necessarily attractive in an adult man.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I think all Bates granchildren will be conventionally atractive, it would be dificult for them not to be with the parents they have. I hope in a few years the snark forums dont become a competition on whose child is more or less pretty, i find it so childish and pointless.

• Upvote 5

I don’t get the fuss over Kelton. He’s not movie star gorgeous, but he’s definitely not a monster ??‍♀️ Willow takes after him but I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

Kelton looks awful because his ridiculous grin. But if he had a relaxed expression, he would look normal. 

I see the same "problem" with John Webster. That forced smile. But at least he is not Joker-scaring like Kelton!

Willow is a very pretty baby. I like all babies but I find her particulary sweet-looking. 

• Upvote 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic