IGNORED

Zach & Whitney Bates Part 7: Fundie Babypocalypse in Full Effect

HerNameIsBuffy

Or maybe Zach and Whitney have made JRod their new role model. Convicted by her recent modesty rants, their family has started swimming in their clothes. Soon the little dresses at the Bates Sisters Boutique will be replaced with prom dresses over grey t-shirts over sweaters.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, llucie said:

They could have forgot Kacy swinsuit, but i dont think they werent expecting a pool, because all the boys are in swinsuits, includying her brother.

From my understanding from Kelly Jo's response and the familiarity with the location, they were there for video and photos for upcoming promos. From what I gather, the boys were being filmed or photographed jumping in the pool, playing, etc. I'm guessing Kaci wanted to join in.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

On 7/12/2019 at 6:03 PM, nickelodeon said:

Or maybe Zach and Whitney have made JRod their new role model. Convicted by her recent modesty rants, their family has started swimming in their clothes. Soon the little dresses at the Bates Sisters Boutique will be replaced with prom dresses over grey t-shirts over sweaters.

I can't keep up with the Jrod threads, so could somebody please enlighten me whats going on? Nurie is courting a Keller boy and I bet JRod is over the moon. But does she realize that the Keller family also has members that are worldly and that Susanna and Rebekah probably couldn't care less about her modesty standards?

Back to the actual topic: Fundies swimming in regular clothes always seems like a stupid an even dangerous idea for me. There are really cute shorts and shirts swim combination for boys and girls out there that are modest and also protect the kids from the sun. Kids with a sunburned skin are a pet peeve of mine, so ....

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2019 at 7:51 PM, HurricaneBells said:

The shirt or lack of did not matter and I dont think they are hypocrites just more real and less perfect than the public image suggests. He "danced" in a suggestive manner and I found it funny, simple.

Of course they are hypocrites. So glad you find them "real". I find them dangerous as hell.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, ophelia said:

can't keep up with the Jrod threads, so could somebody please enlighten me whats going on? Nurie is courting a Keller boy and I bet JRod is over the moon. But does she realize that the Keller family also has members that are worldly and that Susanna and Rebekah probably couldn't care less about her modesty standards?

No doubt many unpleasant discoveries will be made on both sides.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

@ophelia I would recommend just reading the summaries at the start of the threads. @Georgiana usually opens new threads and has been good about giving an overview. I doubt anyone has time to both read J-Rod and summarize it for others!

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Of course they are hypocrites. So glad you find them "real". I find them dangerous as hell.

Exactly. It doesn't matter if he dances shirtless, he is exploiting his children for money and let's them be used to advertise a cult. These people are hypocritical and no amount of "normal" social media pictures should let people forget that they are very, very dangerous. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Cant win. Got called in another thread for implying they were hypocrites then called here for saying they arent. It was one funny little thing in a sea of Bates shit, so sorry for being amused by something you dont normally see them do. I never said they werent dangerous. Jesus.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, HurricaneBells said:

Cant win. Got called in another thread for implying they were hypocrites then called here for saying they arent. It was one funny little thing in a sea of Bates shit, so sorry for being amused by something you dont normally see them do. I never said they werent dangerous. Jesus.

Sorry. I may have misread your intent. The Bateseessses are so vile yet so well packaged that they bring out weirdness in people.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

https://hollywoodlife.com/tag/bringing-up-bates "Whitney will name her little girl Khloé Eileen."

Per Hollywood Life, it's a baby girl, Khloe. All I can think of is she is named after a Kardashian. 

I think its a beatiful name, but i do like it better with C. So she has a Kaci and a Khloé. I am sensing a theme here. The K starting names for all the girls do feel very Kardashian.

• Upvote 8

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Whitney secretly watches KUWTK and liked the name. Lol

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Can't wait for Khloe to meet her cousin Zoey.

I prefer Chloe with a C but it's not a bad name either way.

Edited by VineHeart137
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

BEC comment of the day: If she'd spelled the name with a C I might've thought it was a decent enough name. But since she spelled it with a K and she already has a "Kaci", I dislike that she's giving another girl what I consider to be a "cutesy" name. Not personally a fan of cutesy names for girls or boys. You're naming an eventual adult, not just a child.

I also immediately associate it with Khloe Kardashian, just as I probably would've immediately associated a girl named Britney born in the late nineties/early aughts with Britney Spears, for example.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Oh my goodness, who calls their kid Khloé with a K? That is so tacky. And what is the accent on the E doing? There are thousand of beautiful baby girls names, and they chose... that? Isn't that the kind of name you would call your doll? 

Seems like Zach and Whitney are fans of the y-sound ending, but with different ending letters so here are my predictions for their future quiver: 

Kelsie Jane

Grady William

Finlay Zechariah 

Kynlee Jo

• Upvote 5

Chloé is a beautiful name. Khloé is a spelling I never saw before the Kardashian’s and the K is just so much harsher than the C. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Khloé Eileen is legit the worst name I've ever heard. Is she going to pronounce it as she's accenting it 'klo-AY', as opposed to the standard pronunciation of 'klo-EE'? That possibly makes it sound even worse, although I suppose it's less pretentious if that accent is actually there for a reason. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

I hate the K spelling for Chloe. Really really hate it. It's an autocorrect hell. But then again when I taught little kids I had a student whose name had an apostrophe in the middle. Very unique name, very mispronouced, hard to spell. Example would be Jess'ica. Poor 5 year old couldn't get her own name spelled right. But I also hated the way they spelled Kaci. Ok don't kill me but girl names that end with an "I" not an "IE" or "Y" feel incomplete to me. I also have a thing against nicknames as names, see Alyssas choices. IDKY anyone would spell their kids name as Britnei when the real spelling is Britney. I'll go back in my cave now lol

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

Putting a y on the end of my name instead of an I, would make it a boys name.... how appropriate in a fundy forum, not complete unless Im a man lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

IDKY anyone would spell their kids name as Britnei when the real spelling is Britney. 

Actually, the real spelling is Brittany.

Edited by snickerz
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

24 minutes ago, snickerz said:

Actually, the real spelling is Brittany.

They’re pronounced differently - Brit-ney vs. Britt-an-y.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

BEC comment of the day: If she'd spelled the name with a C I might've thought it was a decent enough name. But since she spelled it with a K and she already has a "Kaci", I dislike that she's giving another girl what I consider to be a "cutesy" name. Not personally a fan of cutesy names for girls or boys. You're naming an eventual adult, not just a child.

I also immediately associate it with Khloe Kardashian, just as I probably would've immediately associated a girl named Britney born in the late nineties/early aughts with Britney Spears, for example.

Considering that they infantilize women, they might as well give them cutesy, little girl names ??‍♀️

I don’t like any of Whitney and Zach’s girl names, personally. I 100% agree that people need to consider that their child will one day be an adult. I think a lot of people (my parents included) don’t do that. I’m saddled with an ultra-trendy name that comes off as immature and annoying. I wouldn’t do that to any of my kids. 

• Upvote 8

Khloé is going to get really tired of these comments about the é in her name for the rest of her life. 

888CD77B-9B69-406E-9C55-A5572D5D99ED.thumb.jpeg.3d55c1f30560274c079fbd721c78dea4.jpeg

And this one lol:

27949925-74F4-44AF-8DC3-76C7E6553D9E.thumb.jpeg.9896b2cde2e3c9adb4ef037f45767437.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 8

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic