IGNORED

M is for Mama 4: S is for Shaving Shiloh

Georgiana

3 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Braggie gave a shout out to Free Jinger in one of her recent Instagram picture posts.

Good. Braggie should be informed of how her behavior is perceived.

Could you post a copy of that? I must have missed it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Could you post a copy of that? I must have missed it.

She discusses it here at the top and also in the comments when she responds to others.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Abbie, please stop. It's anecdotal but I know multiple people who have had to help raise their siblings and all of them are now child free. When my 30 year old niece is asked about babies she says, I've already raised kids so why would I do it again? Even if they enjoy helping, it is not their job, they didn't choose this. Do you honestly believe that Ezra would choose to do your job if you didn't lean on him so much? He would probably choose to work on his robotics or hang out with friends instead of living your life for you. He changes diapers and helps because he loves his siblings and you, something you never fail to exploit. 

We do agree on one thing. Your children are definitely more compassionate and empathetic than you are at any age. Period.  

Screenshot_2019-11-03-11-01-38.thumb.png.b4ebc6882ffc8892ba196c2c64409dad.png

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

God took time out of his busy schedule to pay for Braggie's lunch when her card was denied.

Because, you know, PRIORITIES.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Love 2

Other people have to hope god hears their prayers to rescue them from persecution, suffering, and imminent death.
Abbie prays for lunch.
Guess who posts the IG story about how HER God is SO GOOD.

(Snotty observation: OVERALLS? At YOUR age?)

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, bea said:

Other people have to hope god hears their prayers to rescue them from persecution, suffering, and imminent death.
Abbie prays for lunch.
Guess who posts the IG story about how HER God is SO GOOD.

(Snotty observation: OVERALLS? At YOUR age?)

I’m so over the “hipster fundies” and their damn overalls. Bethany from Girl Defined is another overall fanatic. I am Braggie’s age and wouldn’t be caught dead in overalls. However I do have a friend who is about 40 and she wears them. I think they suit her. But my friend has a great personality and isn’t a fundie asshole narcissist. So that probably colors my view ;) 

• Upvote 2

Eh, I don’t care what she wears. I care what she does, and how hateful and narcissistic she is. I care that she’s harming her children and herself by making bad decisions, in order so that she doesn’t have to go through the very real, very difficult chore of changing her beliefs and/or learning from her mistakes.

Oh, and I care that her house is a fire trap and there is no privacy for the kids. Overalls? Weird, but whatever.

• Upvote 7

I've been wanting to get a pair of comfy overalls (I'm 35) solely because I love things that are loose and baggy and hide my midsection. I had a pair of overalls in high school that I loooooved. They were super cute and I miss them. Sigh.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, anachronistic said:

Eh, I don’t care what she wears. I care what she does, and how hateful and narcissistic she is. I care that she’s harming her children and herself by making bad decisions, in order so that she doesn’t have to go through the very real, very difficult chore of changing her beliefs and/or learning from her mistakes.

Oh, and I care that her house is a fire trap and there is no privacy for the kids. Overalls? Weird, but whatever.

I think the hipster fundies try really hard to be the cool kids. To fit in with the cool crowd. I honestly think that’s how many fundies will spread their disgusting beliefs and make them more palatable for the mainstream Christian population. Wear the clothing teens are wearing. Use the catch phrases the younger group is using on social media. Being fundie used to look uncool. Frumpy. Modest. Now fundie looks like an overly filtered picture on Instagram with the latest fashion and cute sayings. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic