IGNORED

M is for Mama 4: S is for Shaving Shiloh

Georgiana

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Notice how she said Ezra had some difficulties at the beginning of the year? I wonder what that was about. Did he actually say no to his mother for once? Did he become overwhelmed by the thought of a new baby to take care of? Did he pick up on his mother’s anxiety over being pregnant and having another baby and carry some of that anxiety himself? I’m sure this vague issue stems from braggie’s Inability to cope with being a decent mother to many. 

Difficulties = Typical developmentally  appropriate behavior that inconveniences his mother

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

Oh for fuck's sake - all the rescues and shelters in East TX are always full to bursting.  SHAME ON YOU, you narcissistic twit, for breeding that poor dog.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Braggie’s latest post says, “The fruit is coming.” I feel like she set us all up for this one. ??? Because all I want to say is “blessed be the fruit.”

7F9DA5CE-4541-4636-9DAF-4DE04A7907B2.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

21 minutes ago, bea said:

How are her kids spaced out? Do we look for baby #9 in 2020?

Only if it’s at the end of 2020. But my guess is the beginning of 2021.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

"motherhood is sanctifying"....fuck that noise...motherhood is good for a one-way ticket to the home for the bewildered after they all leave home.

My grown kids are driving me bonkers again. I had to "virtually" look at cars with #1 son, flooring w/#1 daughter and I'd be thrilled if #2 son would take a fucking shower. 

Yup...gonna see myself out to the home for the bewildered in just a bit

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, bea said:

How are her kids spaced out? Do we look for baby #9 in 2020?

She seems to be pretty consistent at every 2 years. Shiloh and Honor were both announced when the current youngest was about 18 months. Shiloh was born in February so I'd expect #9 to be announced August or September of 2020, with a birthdate of March 2021.

• Upvote 4

On 9/21/2019 at 3:38 PM, BobJonesBabe said:

Braggie’s latest post says, “The fruit is coming.” I feel like she set us all up for this one. ??? Because all I want to say is “blessed be the fruit.”

7F9DA5CE-4541-4636-9DAF-4DE04A7907B2.jpeg

Well but if you want to plant those seeds in the natural way, hard is kind of necessary...

• Haha 8

Let’s all watch Abbie as she decorates for fall!
By moving things on her buffet.
Oh my God. Seriously. IGTV where she “walks us through” swapping out a painting for a board with a quote, putting up some candies, and filling what looks like a tool box (but it’s teal so it must be cool) with silver pumpkins. Also she puts a blanket in a basket, strings a garland along the buffet (at just the right height to throttle a toddler), and there’s more fake metallic pumpkins on a centerpiece.
How TF does this woman think this is decoration worth an IG post.
How.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, bea said:

How TF does this woman think this is decoration worth an IG post.
How.

I laughed out loud when I watched it - the camera is so far away you can't even see what she's doing (which is not much).  

It's a good thing I don't have a smart phone, so that you all are spared a video of me hanging my thrifted Halloween wreath on the door and putting Halloween candle holders and my Zero dog Pop! doll on the sideboard.  :pb_lol:

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Haha 4

After a 3 week run of bad fibro flare, I finally had a good day yesterday. I didn't want to watch Abbie's video and spoil it. Once I've had enough coffee I'll take a peek but it doesnt sound like I'm missing much.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Love 6

After a 3 week run of bad fibro flare, I finally had a good day yesterday. I didn't want to watch Abbie's video and spoil it. Once I've had enough coffee I'll take a peek but it doesnt sound like I'm missing much.

I am sorry for your flare - please do not watch it, I have taken this one for the team. As I am laid up anyway, I might as well contribute to the FJ division of labor so that we all don’t have to watch this crap.
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

Did anyone see her run in the race with her kids posted on IG? It seems they obstructed her path to victory. She reeks of JB Duggar in how she attempts to compete with her kids. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, bea said:

I am sorry for your flare - please do not watch it, I have taken this one for the team. As I am laid up anyway, I might as well contribute to the FJ division of labor so that we all don’t have to watch this crap.

Thank you:) I'm still going to watch it because I've never seen one of her videos. She usually makes them stories and I can't see them without an Instagram account. I'm curious to see what she sounds like because she writes like a teenage valley girl.

I'm sorry you're laid up. I hope you get better soon!

• Love 3

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Did anyone see her run in the race with her kids posted on IG? It seems they obstructed her path to victory. She reeks of JB Duggar in how she attempts to compete with her kids. 

I could so see her tripping one of the kids down in order to win. She comes across as rather competitive. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

I should have listened to @bea. The video is not very good and confirms my suspicion that Abbie is a boring person in real life. Also BEC, she claims to be able to care for plants but that mother-in-law's tongue in the background isn't doing so hot. They're one of the easier to care for houseplants.  

Today Abbie writes a post for her twin girls. Is Abbie ever able to be kind? It never ceases to amaze me how she shits all over her kids, tells them how they were never wanted, complains about raising them, and then thanks them for being sister moms. Abbie, you suck as a person and as a mom.

"I say it every year on their birthday, and yet, every year, I marvel at the truth of it: my twins are the greatest thing the Lord ever gave me that I was sure I never wanted. 
Before I found out I was pregnant with twins, multiples sounded:

1. Hard
2. Overwhelming
3. Hard

I used to bargain with God that I would have the kids he had for me as long as he gave them to me one at a time. *Ahem. No dice, Abbie. 
And you know what? He was right (shocking). I NEEDED these girlies. To show me that #hardisnotthesamethingasbad
and that twin snuggles are a special kind of wonderful and that two little identical faces could so wholly capture my heart.

Evangeline and Magnolia, you are kind and thoughtful, silly and creative. You're twin terrors on the soccer field and the best little twin mamas for Shiloh."

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 8
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I should have listened to @bea. The video is not very good and confirms my suspicion that Abbie is a boring person in real life. Also BEC, she claims to be able to care for plants but that mother-in-law's tongue in the background isn't doing so hot. They're one of the easier to care for houseplants.  

Today Abbie writes a post for her twin girls. Is Abbie ever able to be kind? It never ceases to amaze me how she shits all over her kids, tells them how they were never wanted, complains about raising them, and then thanks them for being sister moms. Abbie, you suck as a person and as a mom.

"I say it every year on their birthday, and yet, every year, I marvel at the truth of it: my twins are the greatest thing the Lord ever gave me that I was sure I never wanted. 
Before I found out I was pregnant with twins, multiples sounded:

1. Hard
2. Overwhelming
3. Hard

I used to bargain with God that I would have the kids he had for me as long as he gave them to me one at a time. *Ahem. No dice, Abbie. 
And you know what? He was right (shocking). I NEEDED these girlies. To show me that #hardisnotthesamethingasbad
and that twin snuggles are a special kind of wonderful and that two little identical faces could so wholly capture my heart.

Evangeline and Magnolia, you are kind and thoughtful, silly and creative. You're twin terrors on the soccer field and the best little twin mamas for Shiloh."

Notice it’s ALL ABOUT HER. She can’t even make a twin birthday post about her kids. It’s all about Braggie first, and the twins second. And she doesn’t even separate them at all. Most twin moms would talk about them individually. But nope. They are a unit to Braggie. And therefore everyone else will treat them as a unit.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Notice it’s ALL ABOUT HER. She can’t even make a twin birthday post about her kids. It’s all about Braggie first, and the twins second. And she doesn’t even separate them at all. Most twin moms would talk about them individually. But nope. They are a unit to Braggie. And therefore everyone else will treat them as a unit.

The twins have it the worst. Not only are the second, but most of the post is about how much she didn't want them. Same as last year. And the year before.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1

“The best little twin mamas for Shiloh....”

Your kids aren’t supposed to be parenting your other kids.

New game: how many posts can she go without talking about her workouts, her clean eating, or how much she hates her kids. Sorry, I mean how CHALLENGING she finds motherhood.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I really don't get why this woman keeps procreating. 

Because obviously your love for jesus is measured by how many children you have. And you get bonus points for how difficult it is for you.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

If they don't already know -- because I totally believe Braggie would constantly tell Evangeline and Magnolia that they weren't wanted and that Braggie prayed and bargained with God not to give her twins -- those girls will one day (in the not too distant future) read their mother's birthday posts about them. 

The posts that year after year after year are all about their mother and how she sooooooo didn't want twins, and prayed and bargained with God not to be pregnant with twins and ... and.....and,... Oh yeah she guesses she should mention it's their birthday.

So .... uh... um ... yea rah ... kind of ...

But really  .....  the post is to remind us that has Braggie mentioned that she soooooo didn't want twins?  Because boy does she have a story to tell -- All. About. Herself.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3

She is one of those people who uses “honesty and God speak” as a shield for hateful, unkind words. She thinks she’s edgy and relatable when all she radiates is nastiness, particularly where her children are concerned.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

I'm sure the kids already know about what and how their mother thinks. What she puts out on SM is spin for her followers. I'm more than certain that subconsciously they feel not enough, not wanted, not loved at times. It'll just be ten times worse when they gain access to those Instagram birthday posts.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Are Evy and Nola identical or not? Because I’m terrible at facial recognition but I can easily tell them apart because one has a rounder face and is a bit shorter. Abby implies that they’re identical but I don’t know. (And much as I detest her, I do adore those names, even if they are a mouthful. Though I wonder why Magnolia was shortened to Nola and not Maggie, which seems the easier, more logical choice.)

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic