IGNORED

Lori Alexander 66: An Assortment of Cheap Whines

11 hours ago, lilith said:

I love how he implies the high school was running the contest to see how many freshmen a senior could bed. Yes Ken, they signed them up in homeroom and kept a record of the results with the academic transcripts......

10B61320-141E-4566-AB23-C07667CEDF88.jpeg

I have this suspicion that if the “automatic writing” thing actually happened in any form, then it was probably a teacher doing “stream of consciousness” writing and Lori misunderstood. Because she’s dumb.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

So let me see if I have this straight: Lori tells women to put themselves through repeated pregnancies regardless of what their health issues are, because that's God's will. If you die, so be it.

But her health is so precious and delicate and needs to be guarded so lovingly that she can't take a six-hour flight to Europe? 

Fuck off Lori, you hypocritical old bat. Just. Fuck. Off.

• Upvote 24
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

So let me see if I have this straight: Lori tells women to put themselves through repeated pregnancies regardless of what their health issues are, because that's God's will. If you die, so be it.

But her health is so precious and delicate and needs to be guarded so lovingly that she can't take a six-hour flight to Europe? 

Good point... If her headship says she should go, then she ought to go. She's the mentor, after all. We want to see what it looks like to follow your leader even when it may be uncomfortable or even negatively affect your health.. What happened with your usual "with God all things are possible"? Or "submit and obey even if you don't feel like it"? 

Excuses, excuses, Lori. What would Debi say? 

• Upvote 20

31 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

And their health is so precious and delicate that it will crumble under consensual anal sex.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

Fuck off Lori, you hypocritical old bat. Just. Fuck. Off.

Yep. Her health is so delicate that had to have a housekeeper and a nanny when her kids were small. It was so delicate that she had to sabotage her birth control in order to have a second baby so her mean old husband Ken would let her stay home with them (meaning Lori napping on the sofa while the nanny held the baby and the housekeeper did all the cleaning). She couldn't possibly keep WORKING. She's far too delicate to travel anywhere except Door County every year for a month or two. Or to visit a new grandchild so she can show the baby off and complain about the lack of proper Einkorn bread making equipment in their kitchen. And probably also collect new things to passive-aggressively rant about on Facebook.

Honestly I think a large part of her "delicate health" is more "deliberate laziness" than anything else. Meanwhile, she's showing all sorts of signs of cognitive decline, appears to be withering away and looks far older than her age, but doesn't seem to be concerned at all about THAT aspect of her health.

I'm not sure it's just Ken who "stumbles" when seeing "nearly naked" women on the beach. Lori seems excessively obsessed with boobs and butts.

If she did go to France I'd love to see her reactions to many of the paintings and sculptures in the Louvre. So many immodest near-naked people! (and some totally naked people!) 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 2

Guess what, guess what guess what? I got blocked by Lori on Facebook too! And all I posted was wondering how she felt about the spanking law in Canada, on a thread where she talked about "properly disciplining your children".  I never said it was right or wrong or that the US should consider spanking restrictions too.

Interesting. I feel special just like you.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

29 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

she's showing all sorts of signs of cognitive decline

She is.  Today's post had a couple of things that struck me as kind of weird.  

Many Christians today have one step on this earth and one step in eternity. 

I think she means "one foot", not "one step".

Many don’t take God’s threatenings seriously

I would think "God's threats" would be the proper way to say it.  

I don't know...like you said, she seems to be really slipping cognitively, and no one close to her appears to be doing anything about it.

My mom's husband is evaluated for dementia annually.  Unfortunately, they are seeing a steady decline in his ability to successfully take the test.  I wonder how Lori would do...

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 15
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, EowynW said:

This made me LOL. 

IMG_1183.PNG

I love the ocean. When I'm near the ocean, I spend as much time as I possibly can there, soaking up all the sounds and sights. Yet I cannot remember one single time when I noticed what someone else was wearing. Granted, the beaches I love are significantly colder than So Cal beaches, but people still surf and swim there all the time, and I cannot tell you what anyone was wearing. Dear Lord, this woman is a nosy bint, isn't she?

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

So why does Lori charge for her book?  If women are poor, they aren't allowed to read it?  The hypocrisy is astounding. 

723948.jpg

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

Imagine being so far up your own butt that you don't even take walks when you want to because you're scared to see a woman in a bikini. My lord...

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Regarding the Mother's Day flowers; I think Lori's post might have been more of a slam against the child that did NOT send flowers rather than a "thank you" for the ones who did. 

I agree that if Ken wants to go to France with Lori she should pack her bag, get on that plane and go. However, does anybody else think Ken would never really want Lori to travel overseas with him? I think the "Godless Country of Europe" is Ken's special little getaway spot and he doesn't want the little wifey tagging along. He'll just take the newly printed French books, deposit them in the first French garbage can he sees and...um...commence with his book tour. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

If she did go to France I'd love to see her reactions to many of the paintings and sculptures in the Louvre. So many immodest near-naked people! (and some totally naked people!) 

I don't know about if naked or half naked nude sunbathing in public parks are something common in France, here it sure is. Imagine her, taking a stroll with Ken in a nice park near her hotel, rounding a corner and then seeing buck naked people of both gender enjoying the sun. We would never hear the end of it.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

...buck naked people of both gender enjoying the sun...

Is the sexual aspect of it less of an issue there than in the United States?  My theory, which admittedly is based on limited observation, is that when clothing is optional, the absence of it is not really a big deal.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

I remember growing up reading national geographic magazines and being exposed to images of tribal life throughout the world.  It prompted a lot of discussions with my parents about culture, wealth, and aspects of our lives related to privilege.  I remember being more upset with the lack of school and books for so many children in the world than anything else.  

I did not realize other people sexualized the human body so much until I took one of the magazines to school in 4th or 5th grade and it was confiscated because the teacher was offended by pictures within it. (I often brought extra reading with me as I would finish work time before other kids in my class - and then I would simply read while waiting for the next subject).  The teacher called my parents and I was told I could no longer bring National Geographic with me to school.  Apparently, TigerBeat was fine, but National Geographic was out of bounds!

All of this to say, what Lori thinks when looking at others reflects Lori's mind and mindset; not an ideal of what should be nor a reality of what is for everyone.  Lori is the one objectifying and sexualizing women.  Clothes were a concession to the Fall; not an ideal.  Hiddenness is in many ways the paradigmatic indicator of falling into deception and sin.  There is only ever nakedness before the God who sees all and loves anyway.  Insistence on covering up therefore gives sin more of a foothold rather than less as it elevates lust as a force more powerful than love and respect for others.  Lori gives more power to the world and lust than to God and the Spirit every time she insists women should wear certain clothing. 

• Upvote 20

3 hours ago, Koala said:

I don't know...like you said, she seems to be really slipping cognitively, and no one close to her appears to be doing anything about it.

I think when you watch her videos (and compare them to videos from several years ago) you see a marked decline.  She stumbles over words, pauses, seems to have trouble swallowing, etc.  Ken definitely looks much younger and more vibrant. Even her mother in her late 70s/early 80s before she got sick looked much healthier than Lori does at 60. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, polecat said:

re: bikinis and thongs -- I wear a one-piece like any proper old lady "should" (not that I actually believe anyone should wear anything other than what they actually want to wear) but so help me, if I went to a beach anywhere near the Alexanders, I'd wear the thongiest thong and the stringiest bikini top I could just so that my ginormous breasts would breast about boobily and my massive butt would jiggle about assily and Lori's eyes would explode out of her head and she'd have to do another darkened bedroom video with angry whispering galore. It would be a delight.

I love you so much for this!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

Is the sexual aspect of it less of an issue there than in the United States?  My theory, which admittedly is based on limited observation, is that when clothing is optional, the absence of it is not really a big deal.  

I think your theory is probably right on. I'm in the US, but I have a degree in art. After a year of art history, many more years of museum-going and art discussion, and life drawing classes, my reaction to naked people is generally along the lines of "Hm, isn't he cold like that?" or "I hope she put on sunscreen." We had nude models in life drawing, and basically nobody was giggling or blushing or lusting over anybody, and our male professor wasn't "stumbling", we were all scowling at our papers while trying to "capture the gesture" in the timed poses. I remember our guy model came in with a cast on his leg, and did strange poses on his crutches. I remember the one girl model had a more squarish build and short hair, and was more difficult for me to draw. I know the other girl model had a tongue piercing she'd chipped her tooth on recently, and she had long dark hair, and she was my favorite to draw. I might recognize their faces if I saw them again, but I wouldn't recognize them from their bodies. Bodies are just bodies, everybody has one.

My mother once had a fit when I put a print of Michelangelo's Creation of Adam on my wall, because OMG Adam was NAKED. My reaction was "It's from the ceiling of a CHURCH!" I left it up. I mean really. 

• Upvote 21
  • Love 1

Speaking of Lori's 'deliberate laziness (not to mention rudeness)...

Leghumper:

Can I join your Always Learning chat? I really want to be a helper for my husband and I want to understand more about biblical womanhood. I sent in my application.

Lori:

I am not in charge of this, Tatyana. I have other administrators do this for me. You will have to message them!

Edited by Loveday
formatting was wonky
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 10

4 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Guess what, guess what guess what? I got blocked by Lori on Facebook too! And all I posted was wondering how she felt about the spanking law in Canada, on a thread where she talked about "properly disciplining your children".  I never said it was right or wrong or that the US should consider spanking restrictions too.

Interesting. I feel special just like you.

I say wear that as a badge of honor!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Koala said:

Maybe they don't want too. I know I wouldn't. You don't have to love or care about another person, even if they are related to you. 

The other scenario is that her family has tried, but she has refused. She'll just pray cognitive decline away.

• Upvote 11

We're back to promoting the Norwex cloths -- they're good for everything, and you can use them for days and they don't smell.  Yes, Lori, for my birthday or Christmas I want a microfiber dishcloth.  This is indicative of the amount of energy she puts into others.  Nothing personal for a gift from Lori because she can't be bothered.   

• Upvote 10

I'm planning a trip to Door County.  It's an anniversary trip - but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be looking for her everywhere we go...

• Upvote 12

23 minutes ago, KitCatCadillac said:

I'm planning a trip to Door County.  It's an anniversary trip - but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be looking for her everywhere we go...

Dress immodestly so you can make Lori Ken stumble.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 17

@AuntKrazy Absolute truth: As a teacher, I would take the National Geographic not because I was offended or worried about the student who brought it, but because within twenty minutes of dismissal, five other parents would be calling and throwing a fit because their precious innocent kid saw it. And sometimes, you just don't want to deal with it. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

I have microfiber cloths. Even Norwex! They pick up a lot, but I wash them often.  No smell test! 

Does Lori ever think that her nose may not be able to smell well? She may have a smelly dirty Norwex cloth and not know it. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic