IGNORED

Lori Alexander 66: An Assortment of Cheap Whines

2 minutes ago, Koala said:
9 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Agreed. Seems very sterile...duty flowers.   And did anyone else see Ken's post regarding his birthday? that seemed very generic, too and he refers to his wife, his "doll" as The Transformed Wife....that is just weird and impersonal. 

Where is it?

FB 5/10: "Oh, am I one blessed and happy man on my 61st Birthday! I cannot begin to thank all of my friends, family and beautiful Transformed Wife for all the blessings and love showered upon me. It has been one spectacular ride with Jesus carrying me all of the way into all the good things that God has to offer His children. I hope and pray that each of you can find the joy of the Lord and family that I have found and all that was required was a little faithfulness and love. God does the rest! Thank you one and all for being life to me and for the wonderful birthday wishes! I so love my babies and grandbabies!"

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 11
  • Love 1

Thank you!

Umm, is it just me, or is it super weird that he refers to her as "Transformed Wife"?  

PSA- She's not transformed, she's meaner than ever.  Also, stop referring to your wife by her book title.  It's effing weird.

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Koala said:

Thank you!

Umm, is it just me, or is it super weird that he refers to her as "Transformed Wife"?  

PSA- She's not transformed, she's meaner than ever.  Also, stop referring to your wife by her book title.  It's effing weird.

It might be for Facebook tagging purposes. If that’s her “name” on Facebook then that’s what you have to use to link them within your post.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Petronella said:

It might be for Facebook tagging purposes. If that’s her “name” on Facebook then that’s what you have to use to link them within your post.

Was just about to say that. :my_smile:  But he did it wrong (natch).  He either didn't know how to get the tag to come up or didn't notice that it didn't take.  I'm sure that's his way of throwing shade at all the mean people who fuss at her on the daily.  "Look, I love her to pieces, see?  She's really nice, I swear"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

I've taken a Lori break for a bit due to a crazy work schedule....but this is just gross. So so so gross.

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.07.57 PM.png

I found Lori's reply:

May 10, 2019 at 2:27 pm

We were absolutely created to be our husband’s help meet but certainly not created to meet the needs of men in general.

Daniel:

May 10, 2019 at 3:19 pm

A help meet IS meeting his needs. What else would the help meet be doing? He has needs. The help meet , meets them.

Lori says:

May 10, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Yes, I just wanted to clarify that it was her husband’s need that she meets, not men in general.

Those are replies to her blog post explaining how she doesn't promote marital rape. 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 9

I really think Lori's obsession with anal, and probably her bringing it up in discussion with her father, definitely have to do with Ken. And really, I can't blame him for wanting to try that with her. She obviously doesn't care much about sex (10 minutes and lube, what difference does it make to her?), and after she sabotaged her diaphragm to force him to father a child against his will, I could see him wanting to try anal as a way to avoid her doing that to him again. If she'll poke a hole in her diaphragm he couldn't trust her not to prick holes in condoms, either.

I mean Ken seems to have proven he deserves her, but still we are talking about a woman who openly admits she didn't love him when she married him, has hit him, forced him to father a child against his will, refuses (and seems to have always refused) to make meals they both enjoy, made him pay for a nanny and a housekeeper for their big expensive house while she was "staying at home with their children, keeping the home", and refuses sex with him while telling other women they're not allowed to refuse sex with their husbands. Ken's still working, isn't he? Without Lori and her housekeeper and $14 butter I bet he'd be happily retired by now, but instead he probably enjoys any excuse to get away from Lori and her slimy salads and internet ranting.

Ken, just divorce her, get off the internet, and go traveling. Find some woman at a country club or yacht club or whatever who enjoys the same things you do, or else just enjoy life on your own. You only have to self-righteously sling words around because of Lori, it'll be easier for you not to be as terrible without her provocation. At this point you can do that and retire on your own, or wait for her to go *VIRAL* again and ruin your business, this time forcing you into a sudden retirement. You married a lying, cheating, evil, hypocritical, mean, stupid, ranting shrew. Ditch her and see how long she lasts on her own. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Grocery store flowers, so the 3 closest to where she lives dropped them off.  I have the same flowers, which I love, because they came from the heart (the red roses and stargazer lilies).  What's the deal with the stubby candle.  Like a well-used phallic symbol (really heading into the prayer closet now).

Mothers Day Flowers.jpg

• Upvote 11

On 5/11/2019 at 10:17 AM, Loveday said:

She does indeed. Raw egg yolk and all. :puke-front:

It's probably not a bad dressing, really. If it's used within a day or two, and without the egg yolk. As it is, she says it keeps up to THREE WEEKS in the fridge, egg yolk and all. No, thanks.

The recipe does seem to explain the "parasites"... 

On 5/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, louisa05 said:

I bake cake and share with the neighbors. And I have a job. So how does that work? 

I'm so confused right now. 

Is "bake cake and share with the neighbors" a euphemism for something? ;) Everything Lori talks about seems to have a sexual context to it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

16 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

The recipe does seem to explain the "parasites"... 

Is "bake cake and share with the neighbors" a euphemism for something? ;) Everything Lori talks about seems to have a sexual context to it. 

Well, I do it quite literally. Because I like to bake and the two of us can't eat all of it. So whatever I make, the neighbors usually get about half. 

Also, my neighbor is a licensed professional stylist who does our haircuts for free and colors my hair for free. So that's another reason they get all the baked goods. 

• Upvote 15

15 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

In old Swedish folklore one way to get a man to become interested in you by magic was to bake bread and knead it with your butt and genitals. Then if you managed to convince the man to eat it he was yours forever. So, there is where my mind went from that comment...

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Haha 23
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Well, I do it quite literally. Because I like to bake and the two of us can't eat all of it. So whatever I make, the neighbors usually get about half. 

Also, my neighbor is a licensed professional stylist who does our haircuts for free and colors my hair for free. So that's another reason they get all the baked goods. 

That is very nice of you! I don't bake often but I do share with the neighbor, he doesn't bake often either but when we bake have too much, we send stuff home with the kids (his kids, my kids all play together). Sometimes he makes us white chicken chili and we give him venison steaks :) It's a good exchange! 

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, elliha said:

In old Swedish folklore one way to get a man to become interested in you by magic was to bake bread and knead it with your butt and genitals. Then if you managed to convince the man to eat it he was yours forever. So, there is where my mind went from that comment...

I think I want to read some more Swedish folklore!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I just read her stupid gender equality in the home post. 

What kind of immature ridiculous people has she spent her life around? I had female roommates in college and my 20s. We never argued about who did what. We worked out together who would do what and when it would be done and that was that. 

I have been married for nearly ten years. We've never argued about who does what in the house. He does the majority of the cleaning--bathrooms, heavy duty kitchen cleaning, floors, etc...Because he enjoys it. Weird, huh? Just last night he responded to some commercial about how awful it is to clean the bathroom and said "Am I the only person who likes to clean bathrooms and thinks it's fun ?" Me: "Yes, you absolutely are as far as I know".  I cook because that's what I enjoy. I do laundry. Because he is terrible at it. I do the flowers and vegetable garden. He does the rest of the yard work. And that is also both of us doing what we are good at and enjoy. 

It's not a fight. People don't have to be immature and fight about everything. I will admit that for a month or so in early our marriage, there was a minor issue of me cleaning some things and being super irritated when he proceeded to clean it again. But I spoke up about it and he told me that he would rather do it. So I said, fine. Do it. End of issue. No fighting necessary. Just communication. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I think I want to read some more Swedish folklore!

I have actually taken an extra course about folklore in high school and some minor courses relating to this topic at college so I am the right person to ask.

Regarding love magic, putting your pubes inside different things for example apples are also a good way of getting a man or a woman to like you but if he/she finds you out they will instead hate you. 

About baking: If you want to make sure the dough will rise, cover it with a pair of pants. Only men wore pants in those days and they have something in that area that also tend to "rise".

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, elliha said:

Hopefully he has a thing for yeast infections.

38 minutes ago, elliha said:

Regarding love magic, putting your pubes inside different things for example apples are also a good way of getting a man or a woman to like you but if he/she finds you out they will instead hate you. 

Yes, I imagine they would.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 17
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

Yes, I imagine they would.

That was pretty much our comment when our teacher told us about the pubes thing. She laughed and said something like "Well, the hate might not just be down to magic in this case"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, freealljs said:

BUT I bet that it never would occur to Lori to send her DILs or daughters mother's day gifts or cards. It's all one sided with her. 

Of course not.  “Why should give them cards/flowers? I’m their mother(in-law).”

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, elliha said:

I was going to myself up in the prayer closet - but I see that FullofGravy beat me to it!  ?

Edited by AuntKrazy
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Of course not.  “Why should give them cards/flowers? I’m their mother(in-law).”

I didn't see the flowers post, but I did see her "happy mothers day" post. Which didn't specifically mention anyone at all - not her daughter who is finally pregnant and celebrating her first mothers day after struggling with infertility, not her other daughters and daughters-in-law who are raising her grandchildren, not even a mention of her own mother, who fairly recently passed away. Just a generic (but surprisingly nice, for Lori) well-wishing. 

She only gets really engaged when talking about sex, or telling other people how to live. The mothers day post seemed to just be ticking off a box on the to-do list.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I didn't see the flowers post, but I did see her "happy mothers day" post. Which didn't specifically mention anyone at all - not her daughter who is finally pregnant and celebrating her first mothers day after struggling with infertility, not her other daughters and daughters-in-law who are raising her grandchildren, not even a mention of her own mother, who fairly recently passed away. Just a generic (but surprisingly nice, for Lori) well-wishing. 

She only gets really engaged when talking about sex, or telling other people how to live. The mothers day post seemed to just be ticking off a box on the to-do list.

I have a friend who lost his mother a few months ago. On FB he acknowledged how difficult yesterday was for him. The fact that she was a strong Christian is of some comfort- but he misses her. She was a beautiful, strong woman- she died from ALS- when she lost her ability to speak she wrote her son blessings and prayers over his life in a notepad. 

I agree that her lack of posting was very telling. There was also no post from Alyssa on IG. Perhaps there is some family tension.  I also want to know which kid didn’t send flowers. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

not even a mention of her own mother, who fairly recently passed away. Just a generic (but surprisingly nice, for Lori) well-wishing. 

Even Ken posted a picture of both Lori and her mother. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

Interesting math going on here. Four children and 1...2...3...???? bouquets

Hide contents

Screenshot_20190513-114322.thumb.jpg.bf4f69af05e3435f20a212b7086f0bee.jpg

Perhaps Lori got flowers from three of her children and a stubby, half-burnt candle from the other?

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic