IGNORED

Lori Alexander 66: An Assortment of Cheap Whines

I was raised in a workers family - but academic excellence was encouraged and the will to strive and tackle problems was expected. Still, I would not homeschool my kid even if it was allowed. (Germany forbids homeschool)

• Upvote 10

I can’t believe CA only requires a nominal fee to maintain teacher credentials. In my state, you have to pay (of course) but you also have to provide documentation that you have completed six semester hours of acceptable credit. There are requirements that outline what acceptable credits are- they are earned or taught at a regionally accredited college or university or through the state professional development credits, related to a school assignment, and earned in required reading coursework (the semester hours have mandatory content areas). You have to submit unopened transcripts. 

I wouldn’t say that teachers in my state are overpaid but they certainly are paid better than teachers in a lot of other states. With just a bachelors degree in education, a new teacher starts out in the mid 40K range. As soon as they meet the professional certification standard, they jump to the mid 50 to low 70K range (depends on the county). A master’s degree gets you in the mid 70 to 100K range. 

• Upvote 13

From Lori to that woman with the autistic child who intends to send her to public school because she feels she isn't smart enough to homeschool her herself:
have you researched those who have cured their children's autism through diet? Mothers have written books about it. It would be well worth your while to do so. She has a much better chance of getting well through your nurture and care for her rather than a government-run, godless school system
Clearly Monica isn't feeding her daughter enough slimy salads and Einkorn bread slathered with $14 butter.:roll:
And this is why Lori is dangerous. Healthy, balanced meals will help anyone - but it doesn't cure autism.

Additionally, many autistic people have sensory issues relating to taste and textures. It may take more time to introduce new foods and meals to an autistic child than it would for a neurotypical child.

While it can be frustrating for the parent or family, it can be far worse for the autistic person - from feeling anxious and guilty when presented with a challenging food, to possibly being force-fed, being disciplined or going without food.

I can't see Lori's gross salads being eaten by anyone of any neurotype. What concerns me is that Lori is the type who feels she knows a lot about 'healthy' food and a lot about 'childrearing'. How would she interpret refusal to eat based on sensory preference? And what will she inevitably tell people to do?
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

It's interesting you mention this. I was curious and so looked Lori up today. She has in fact maintained her status as a credentialed teacher. Her next renewal date is 2023. In CA a teacher has to submit an application and just over $50 every 5 years to remain credentialed. If a teacher lets that lapse, then they have to apply as a new credentialed teacher. I'm not sure why she has done this. Maybe she is claiming she is helping to homeschool her grandkids and getting some sort of tax credit? Who knows.

I seem to recall at one point, Lori said she signed up to be a substitute teacher in her sons' Christian school.  I think she may have did that for a little bit.  (making her a hypocrite once again..going against what she preaches)...I'll have to find the reference. 

AND...we are back to marital rape today. Seriously, I am so over this. Makes me almost nostalgic for post about the evils of leggings.  ?

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

You know what verse was absent in Lori's defense of marital rape?

The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband; and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife (1 Corinthians 7:4 KJV).

That's right- a verse about mutuality! Sex is supposed to be when BOTH PARTIES want it.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

57 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

It's interesting you mention this. I was curious and so looked Lori up today. She has in fact maintained her status as a credentialed teacher. Her next renewal date is 2023. In CA a teacher has to submit an application and just over $50 every 5 years to remain credentialed. If a teacher lets that lapse, then they have to apply as a new credentialed teacher. I'm not sure why she has done this. Maybe she is claiming she is helping to homeschool her grandkids and getting some sort of tax credit? Who knows.

Teachers get special benefits on different things.  Example, my daughter who teaches, gets a break on Prime and on many different things.

Side note:  I am quite sure LorI  would not just be able to go out and teach again without some more courses and passing some tests.

My daughter had to get an MA to even start teaching.   Then she got an additional 30 credits to get a bit more money.  All that and the salaries are still  low.  Without both she and her husband working (both are teachers) they could not survive.  But Lori simply does not get it and never will.

As an aside, in as much as Lori can barely write English, they must have been really hard up ... or maybe, she was fired for incompetence.  Something tells me there is much more to Lori's story about staying at home FOREVER than meets the eye.  Lori cannot cut it in the real world, so she assumes other women can't either.  She lives in her little bubble of lies. 

Feminism is about protections for women but Lori "thinks" it is about lots of other things.  I dont want to even try to figure out how her mixed up mind works.  She must be exhausting to live with.  Ken was going to leave her so ... she manipulated him with the whole "submission and Godly wife stuff".  I believe she did all that (or pretends to) in order to keep him from leaving her.   After all, how can you leave a "godly, submissive wife".  That would make you a real low life in their circles.   

Edited by Liza
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, purjolok84 said:

How would she interpret refusal to eat based on sensory preference? And what will she inevitably tell people to do?

Well, we know that her kids often begged Ken for the food he'd made himself, since she served them almost nothing but salads. So we can be pretty sure she wouldn't be making sure her meals fit within the child's sensory preferences - she won't even cook food her husband will eat! It's what Lori wants for dinner, or nothing, so Ken makes his own food or suggests they go out to dinner. Also, remember the 4-hour beating one of their toddlers got for spilling some "raisans"? I'd be willing to bet that refusal to eat her slimy salads would initially be met with the child left to go hungry, probably stuck in their room for a few hours. If it got contentious, though, let the beatings begin.

This is a woman who wouldn't come home from vacationing (at the same place she's gone for weeks every year forever) while her mother was dying. There's no way she would make any extra effort to accommodate a child's needs, if they didn't line up perfectly with what she wanted. The world is to accommodate Lori, she doesn't bend to accommodate anyone or anything. That's why she won't listen to Bible passages that disprove her demands... she wants what she wants, and if someone thinks God said something different, then they must be reading it wrong - because Lori must always be right. No matter what God says. No matter what Jesus did. No matter what her pastors have said. They've got to bend to suit Lori just like everyone else.

On the homeschool thing, how long did Lori actually homeschool her own kids? Two years total, maybe? We know the kids went to various schools part if not most of the time. With a housekeeper doing all the housecleaning and long naps (for her) with the kids shut in their rooms every afternoon. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, TeddyBonkers said:

You know what verse was absent in Lori's defense of marital rape?

That's right- a verse about mutuality! Sex is supposed to be when BOTH PARTIES want it.

Lori leaves out the part about what women should expect because she doesn’t want them to have high or unrealistic expectations. Not everyone marries someone who checks off boxes. 0E6FAC94-42C9-4DB7-8490-02FD1C96A4AF.thumb.png.86905699af30ae8ff28f74f1afba70b3.png

she had every right to feel raped. If she was half asleep she may not have realized what was going on and just went with it. This isn’t about not wanting to have sex with a spouse. If someone is withholding sex find out why. Don’t bitch about it. Lori has made it very clear that she has no idea how to help women who want it but their husbands don’t. Why is there no outcry for that? It’s because they see men as sexual creatures. 

Lori saying you don’t support marital rape doesn’t change what your writings say. They all pout to you supporting rape. Telling a person that they should be happy that they slept with their spouse while being half asleep is supporting rape. She didn’t consent to it or she wouldn’t have felt raped. 

Lori if ken tried to sleep with you when you were half asleep you would be out of there so fast.

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Congratulations on your impending graduation! From some things you've said around FJ, I think we may live in the same metropolitan area. I will be attending the BSU graduation Saturday afternoon (my niece is graduating). If you're there, we'll be in the same very large arena! Or I suppose I you might be graduating in the morning ceremony, or I may just have gotten all mixed up as to where you live. :pb_wink: In any case, congratulations!! :occasion-partyblower:

I will also be in the afternoon ceremony! This is awesome. Thank you.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

I think Flicka has some fetishes she's never properly labeled and instead is projecting them onto other women.  And of course Lori agrees, because I've long felt she's in the same boat.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

I don't think Ken has much to worry about, in terms of Lori instigating sex. She doesn't seem to enjoy sex at all (so of course, other women shouldn't either).  

I think that somebody (journalist, news reporter, etc)  is pushing Lori's buttons to write that she does not condone marital rape. She's been going on and on for years about women submitting sexually to their husbands, so why now?  She must be getting a lot of flack and negative attention from the RHE debacle, that maybe someone started digging into her posts and asked her some tough questions about her stance on forced sex/marital rape. Just a hunch. 

And agree, just because Lori writes that she does not condone marital rape, doesn't make it true AT ALL.

• Upvote 10

Yes, Lori does promote marital rape.  She teaches women that they have no choice once they're married, that their husbands have a right to expect sex anytime they want it, and that women must give it to them without exception.  A woman's body doesn't actually belong to her anyway in LoriLand.  Don't want to have sex? Do it anyway.  It hurts? Plenty of lube, if that doesn't fix the problem just smile and endure the pain.  She takes away the option to say no, and makes yes meaningless.  She makes it very clear that in her world a husband has a right to take whatever he wants, that marital rape simply isn't a thing, knowing-KNOWING-damn well that men are reading her page.  Lori may not say outright 'men, go screw your wives whether they like it or not,' but I believe she knows that is the message she is giving them, and is doing it on purpose, knowing what the result will be, but doesn't give a rat's ass about the women.  

• Upvote 13
  • Love 4

More hypocrisy. Lori sleeps in a separate bedroom so she controls when they have their 5 minutes a week. Lori is in charge, Ken is her lackey.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

"A husband who wants sex with his wife in the middle of the night and begins doing this is not physically abusing his wife nor can this be considered marital rape. "

Dear God. She absolutely advocates for maritial rape. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

Lori's marital rape post today conveniently leaves out the part where the woman had already told her husband NO. 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 14
  • Love 2

Early in our marriage my husband realized it was not wise or loving to wake me up during the night for sex because I would have trouble falling back asleep. Guess what? In 44+ years of marriage, he hasn't strayed and he still loves me fiercely. 

• Upvote 17

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

She takes away the option to say no, and makes yes meaningless.    

This times a million. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, AuntKrazy said:

Any bets on how long this will stay up?

Hide contents

1406670877_Lorigospel4.PNG.1375e402fc827fc749f8726c33e74159.PNG

I just went and looked- Lori replied to stating that her verse was from scripture and she didn’t make anything up. Funny thing is, she regularly ignores the command about loving others. 

On another note- Ken is a creep. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Lori if ken tried to sleep with you when you were half asleep you would be out of there so fast.

Indeed, Ken reveals she did not always comply so meekly. Her response to his midnight seductions (lol): "Are you sure? Maybe you should just sleep." 

1546668307_ScreenShot2019-05-10at1_47_40PM.png.1cc589149d80cff3c858f2da7953c282.png

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 3

No no no! This is not okay! Waking up someone not getting much sleep to have sex with them is wrong! Even if they consent it’s still wrong! If you love your spouse you wouldn’t do this. Denying sex doesn’t make you a bad wife.BC18D3BE-418C-4D6B-B1F9-CFCE013BE322.thumb.png.edb7cc318218067706547b5da63d4e51.png

Spoiler

BB9DB43E-DB1F-4C13-AC15-1BF1DCEF9C9E.thumb.png.239e6d73d6015e033f3090236ed4ecf8.png

No ken you are wrong. My bf has tried to wake me up for sex and I have woken up and went right back to sleep. No sex happened because he loves me enough not to rape me. I was filling around with him once and he fell asleep. If I had continued it would have been rape. Consent stopped because he was asleep. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

Lori's recent posts: marital rape, homeschooling, RHE is evil... Throwing out some of her more controversial posts one right after the other... Hmm I wonder what she could possibly be attempting to do. Not obvious at all. 

I mean she's never taught Biblical womanhood but it's like she's come even farther away from addressing anything that she thinks might make someone a better mom/wife. I can't quite articulate the change I see because she does but doesn't? Or  maybe it's like all her posts are just shitposting and about nothing productive. It's not about Biblical womanhood for her it's about attention.  A lot of her comments are dominated by those guys now. 

Tempted to make t shirts that say "I might be blocked but I still got screenshots" 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

Ken keep ridding in to save the day. He is commenting a lot today. 55C0DD3B-AEBB-46CB-B597-3632D470DEE7.thumb.png.35a5fedc83483727ec03217216c9cf14.png

Lori what about your truth? Your truth isn’t biblical truth it’s what you think is right. It’s your opinion. 

Spoiler

FD15EFF0-1C69-4752-A1BE-092E6ECDDEB4.thumb.jpeg.dc7978cbad31b84dab27c0b19c95f065.jpeg

God never commanded only males to preach and females to never preach. 

• Upvote 5
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 1

Poor Shaun Cantu... he really has a  complex of some type.  What exactly is there to talk over? If something like this were announced in my church and I wanted to participate, I would likely lean over and state my intention and that would be the end of it. I have to believe that this is how normal families function. 

Spoiler

E7ED38D9-CA5F-4989-BF18-761D1A9BC3EA.thumb.png.fe17d187b5ff292133a20ea2c57040ad.png

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic