IGNORED

Quiverfull Mom Expresses "Disgust" For 12-Year-Old Daughter

Muffy

Did someone from the forum contact the proper Ohio school authorities about this woman? If so, I hope it causes a positive change in those kids' lives, especially the daughter.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, this is a trivial point in the whole shebang, but...

My son is good at maths. I mean, Very Good at maths. Working at several years ahead and getting top marks kind of thing.

Round about his second birthday he started to count to three.

My degree is in primary (age 5-13) education. My speciality subject was maths.

It can be damaging to a child's future ability to do and understand maths, let alone enjoy it, if they are forced to prematurely do rote mathematics and bookwork...

• 1 month later...

Well, it looks like "Mrs. E" has decided to ditch her blog. She did this once before, a few years ago. I wonder what happened. Maybe someone actually went through with the notion of contacting her husband to express their concern. If memory serves, that's what caused her original blog to go away.

Somehow, although I'd like to hope she gave up blogging because she had a change of heart about her ultra-controlling ideas about "child-training," I kind of doubt it. It will be interesting to see if she shows up yet again, under some other name.

Archived