IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell Baby Update: Deborah Carol Is Here

mango_fandango

Melanie is over 37 weeks pregnant with her seventh child. She’s due on May 18th, which happens to be Abby’s 11th birthday. Melanie tends to be early, although Christina was actually born on her due date. I figured I’d start a baby watch thread since we did one for Benji.

Edited by mango_fandango
change title
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

May 11th is my guess. I think the baby is a boy, named Caleb or maybe Christian.   If it is a girl my name guesses are Danielle, Deborah or Daphne with Grace as the middle name.

I'm shocked she made it this long, but I didn't know she had made it to her due date before. Deborah Patience (I'd go with Charity but it seems like too many syllables) or Caleb Thomas. Er...May 10th, I suppose.

Uh i forgot she was pregnant. I'll say girl with a bibical name and grace as a middle name 

23 minutes ago, adidas said:

I think it’s a boy. Were they they ones that did an alphabet theme?

Yes... The have A, B, C for girls and A and B for boys so far.

• Thank You 2

Hm. Dinah Faith for a girl, Cyrus Gabriel for a boy. No real reasons, although the names mean "God will judge Faith" and "Throne/King God is my strength" so seemed to fit in. Especially if they add in Steven somewhere.

I think she will go early, this week. I'm guessing a girl, Dorothea Grace.

Also, I always forget that Abby is still so young. She looks to damned tired in all her photos I always assume she's a teenager going through puberty. I forget she's not yet 11. Poor kid. Free Abby!

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 3

They already have a Faith (Bethany's middle name) and a Steven (Benjamin's middle name). But I suppose that wouldn't stop the Maxwells--Christopher and Anna Marie have a Ruthanne Elizabeth and Elizabeth Grace.

I'm going to guess Dorothy Grace or Caleb Nathan. 

Caleb for a boy (I would say Christian, but they've got a Christina already) and realistically, probably Deborah for a girl although I hope not because I really dislike the name! I hope they'd go for Dorothy/Dorothea, Damaris or Danielle instead.

4 hours ago, terranova said:

Also, I always forget that Abby is still so young. She looks to damned tired in all her photos I always assume she's a teenager going through puberty. I forget she's not yet 11. Poor kid. Free Abby!

I thought exactly the same thing. That poor girl. I hope she escapes.

• Upvote 5

While not my favorite boy's name, I'll go with Caleb  just because they go biblical for first names and there are few options for C names.  I'd much rather have him be a Charles aka "Charlie" plus Thomas to honor Melanie's dad.  If they have a little girl, I'm guessing Dorothy or some variant plus a virtue middle name.

Predicting baby Maxwell will arrive May 13.

• Upvote 1

Destiny Grace or Charles Aaron. Nicknames Didi or Charlie.

I bet it's a girl. I hope it will be an easy birth. I pray for that being the last one.

6 hours ago, terranova said:

I think she will go early, this week. I'm guessing a girl, Dorothea Grace.

Abbie is very tall and it's easy to think she's already a teenager. I look at her tired eyes and I feel for her. While Melanie seems lovely, I'm sure she puts a lot of pressure in Abby, and no doubt the kid is (partially) running the house.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Destiny Grace or Charles Aaron. Nicknames Didi or Charlie.

I bet it's a girl. I hope it will be an easy birth. I pray for that being the last one.

Abbie is very tall and it's easy to think she's already a teenager. I look at her tired eyes and I feel for her. While Melanie seems lovely, I'm sure she puts a lot of pressure in Abby, and no doubt the kid is (partially) running the house.

It doesn't help Abbie that she must spend most of her time 'buddying' a younger sibling.

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1

I think it will be a boy born on May 10. He will be named Canaan Thomas or Carson Isaiah. If it’s a girl, I’m leaning towards Diana Grace or Donna Grace. 

I’m going to hope Melanie is watching the Game of Thrones finale as she births in the hospital and names her daughter Daenerys. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

I don’t really do predictions much. I’d go with Caleb for a boy. I’d say Danielle for a girl but that’s too close to Daniel, so maybe Diana. Deborah/Debbie would be nice but a little too old-fashioned I think. Delilah, possibly, I don’t know if they’d get the pop culture reference)s). Nicknames Del or Lilah. Not sure about a middle name. I think Grace is a bit too used in the family now, maybe something like Verity (truth). 

Hmm, to find another D girls' name not already mentioned! My guess is Dawn Renee because they can turn it into "after the darkness of suffering, turn to Jesus, who will bring the dawn of hope, so you can be reborn!" or whatever. (I just looked up the girls' names and i think I'm wrong about the middle name as it's not a virtue name, but whatever, I'm keeping it.)

For a boy, I'm going to go with Curtis, which means "courteous." It's a Maxwell family value, I can only assume. Let's randomly pick the middle name Luke.

I'm gonna guess a Mothers Day baby, May 12. Caleb Mark or Diana Love. I'm thinking it might be a girl.

Remember when we err guessing D names for the latest Pecan and we were all shocked by Destiny? I would laugh if they go with Destiny. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Remember when we err guessing D names for the latest Pecan and we were all shocked by Destiny? I would laugh if they go with Destiny. 

I would 99% bet the rent they won't use Destiny.  Because I doubt they believe in destiny.  Too ungodly.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Granwych said:

I would 99% bet the rent they won't use Destiny.  Because I doubt they believe in destiny.  Too ungodly.

I agree on the Maxwell’s but I, for one, fully believe in @Destiny

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2