IGNORED

Courtney Rogers wrote an article (update: Pregnant w/ the 12th C Kid!)

SolomonFundy

• 7 months later...

Courtney gave birth on November 28th or 29th to her 11th child, daughter Caris Audrey. There were some complications where Caris was deprived of oxygen and they’re awaiting an MRI in the next few days. 

Discussion of the birth in the upcoming babies thread- 

• Thank You 1

• 6 months later...

Courtney posted an update on Caris. At least she’s getting PT. Some fundies would just pretend she’s fine and ignore any issues.

3D213AE5-7A16-497F-A8A5-6FA2B2CB3111.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 7

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Courtney posted an update on Carys. At least she’s getting PT. Some fundies would just pretend she’s fine and ignore any issues.

3D213AE5-7A16-497F-A8A5-6FA2B2CB3111.jpeg

*cough*JROD*cough

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

And she's pregnant with #12 though she's waited 8 months which according to her record is a massive age gap. 

• Upvote 6

On 8/11/2021 at 5:24 PM, Nike said:

And she's pregnant with #12 though she's waited 8 months which according to her record is a massive age gap. 

Are you kidding?!! There are no more C names left!

• Haha 11

• nelliebelle1197 changed the title to Courtney Rogers wrote an article (update: Pregnant w/ the 12th C Kid!)
6 hours ago, adidas said:

I was hoping that she would wait a little longer, after the complications with her last birth. 

Same. I think 18 months would have been best. She has been saying for awhile they want 12. I hope she doesn’t move the goal posts after 12 is born and say she actually wants more. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, JMO said:

I'm still waiting for her twins Cant and Cope. But she definitely needs a Clyde.

I agree about Clyde. My guesses are Clyde and Cassidy. 

• Upvote 8

Courtney  and Chris will keep going until she physically can't. I know she's said before they'll quit, but there's a reason "I can quit anytime I want" is such a famous expression.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Courtney  and Chris will keep going until she physically can't. I know she's said before they'll quit, but there's a reason "I can quit anytime I want" is such a famous expression.

I agree with this. I do not think they will quit at 12. That's just a goal, not an end. Once they reach 12 they'll consider themselves "fine" with no more because, well, 12 kids y'all! But they sure as hell won't be stopping. She is addicted to being pregnant/having an infant. They use smoke & mirrors when they talk about why they have so many kids & keep having them.

Until she is physically incapable of producing a fetus. Or dead. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

She’s said the boy names have a Western theme. I would guess Creed (I’m surprised they don’t already have a Creed), Cord or Clyde. Girl names are a bit harder, but I’m also surprised she doesn’t already have a Cassie. 

• Upvote 4

Supposedly, the girls' names are Western, too. I think Cady's name came from a show they watched set on a ranch.

Though Car is doesn't go with that so who knows. It's names she likes I guess? Cassidy seems look a good bet for a girl.

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder when she's due. She usually announces at about 5 minutes pregnant, but in a recent photo on her Instagram, she kind of looks further along than 2 months now. But I guess appearances don't count for much.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

I wonder when she's due. She usually announces at about 5 minutes pregnant, but in a recent photo on her Instagram, she kind of looks further along than 2 months now. But I guess appearances don't count for much.

She shows very early. Maybe that’s why she announces early. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was still in her first trimester and showing. 

• Upvote 5

On 8/11/2021 at 5:24 PM, Nike said:

It's not 8 months it's 6 months as the baby is due in early March. Charis was born at the very end of November. The new baby is due early March. So the two of them are going to be anywhere from 15 to 15.5 months apart.

• Upvote 3

Western names, huh? I assume she means as in cowboy names. 

Cooper, Chuck, Chester, Cliff, Cliven, Cap, Carver

For the girls, I think she just makes up names, so the possibilities are endless.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

Western names, huh? I assume she means as in cowboy names. 

Cooper, Chuck, Chester, Cliff, Cliven, Cap, Carver

For the girls, I think she just makes up names, so the possibilities are endless.

For boys, she seems to only do one syllable names. For girls, they can have multiple syllables. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe as someone who was living and working in NYC on 9/11 I'm sensitive but Courtney has pictures of her kids making "NY pretzels" with stickers about 9/11 plastered all over IG.  I'm all for trying to make things relatable but that seems so shallow and tacky. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 5

13 hours ago, JMO said:

Maybe as someone who was living and working in NYC on 9/11 I'm sensitive but Courtney has pictures of her kids making "NY pretzels" with stickers about 9/11 plastered all over IG.  I'm all for trying to make things relatable but that seems so shallow and tacky. 

Meh. I wouldn't read anything into it, really. She does a lot of food/craft things with the kids related to a specific day or event. She does show some pamphlets about the history of 9/11 so it's all part of her curriculum, which is pretty typical for her. They're not only learning about 9/11 but about New York. It's not a bad thing. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Meh. I wouldn't read anything into it, really. She does a lot of food/craft things with the kids related to a specific day or event. She does show some pamphlets about the history of 9/11 so it's all part of her curriculum, which is pretty typical for her. They're not only learning about 9/11 but about New York. It's not a bad thing. 

Yeah, it’s tacky. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Courtney was interviewed by the Daily Mail Fail.

She says that they decided to have a 12th baby because the kids "begged them to so they could be like the family from Cheaper By the Dozen" (do they even own a TV?) and that she's getting a scheduled C-section at 36 or 37 weeks.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1