IGNORED

Yellow Pocket Angel Eggs

47of74

Got to say “God Bless you” when you sneeze so your soul fly out your nose and Devil don’t fly shoot up there. Trufax. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Reminds me of when the Tampa Bay Devil Rays (baseball team) changed their name to just Rays.

What other satanically named things do we need to change in order to be good fundies?

In the early 70s, Dodge had a model called the Dart Demon(complete with a cartoony devil mascot), but after some religious folk had a cow, it was changed to Dart Sport.

• Upvote 5

Parents of a child I used to babysit wouldn't let me use the word magic around said child. I was flabbergasted, still am. 

• Upvote 12

So maybe this is why fundies are all so bland.  Got a kick out of the lawyer one, 6EEADE10-591A-45A9-A294-C8E24C85E224.jpeg.02edf31965b13dbaadca9d89a733cee8.jpegsomeone needs to tell Derick Dillard. ?

Spoiler didn’t work!

Edited by Don'tlikekoolaid
Spoiler thing
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 18

So I guess this means fundies can't enjoy Devil's Food cake either. It's a shame because that's my most favorite! Going to make a Devil's Food chocolate bunny cake for our Easter party on Saturday. Beansie will be keeping watch over it, making it extra demonic, I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Why? Because nothing happens by chance/luck? Curious, is all

Yeah, it was like things don’t happen by chance, since God has his hand over your life. So if something good happens, it’s a blessing. And since fellowship with other Christians is seen as good, it was always more of a blessing than anything. Dumb AF. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

51 minutes ago, Markie said:

I’m  going to guess they don’t eat Sex in a Pan. 

I am at work so I do not want to type that into my search (just in case lol), but I am curious as to what that is. 

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 4

Ive been around people who wont say breaststroke. Some of them insist on calling it breathstroke, which really just sounds like they have a lisp.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

Just now, BachelorToTheRapture said:

Ive been around people who wont say breaststroke. Some of them insist on calling it breathstroke, which really just sounds like they have a lisp.

my eyes nearly rolled out of my head at that 

• I Agree 8

Food Network site isn’t available in my country :crying-yellow:

Heaveno? Breathstroke? I die. 

• Haha 7

@mango_fandango,  it's late here so I can't take time to do more than summarize the recipe for Sex in a Pan,  but it's got a bottom layer that includes pecans (or other nuts of your choosing), a middle layer that's like cheese cake and a top layer of chocolate pudding.  It's a bit more elaborate than that, but maybe that gives you the general idea.  It looks delicious even though it does call for pudding mix.

Edited by PennySycamore
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@mango_fandango,  it's late here so I can't take time to do more than summarize the recipe for Sex in a Pan,  but it's got a bottom layer that includes pecans (or other nuts of your choosing), a middle layer that's like cheese cake and a top layer of chocolate pudding.  It's a bit more elaborate than that, but maybe that gives you the general idea.  It looks delicious even though it does call for pudding mix.

Sounds awesome! Sex in a pan is a fitting name :pb_lol:

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Yellow pocket angel eggs... that’s worse than what the Maxwells call them (picnic eggs). 

The Maxwells are not the only ones who call them that. They are also called dressed eggs or Russian eggs in some parts of the US. There are many alternative names for them. The Duggar’s made up a new name for them because of their brand. 

• Upvote 6

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that the Venn diagram of people who think they should be allowed to say the N-word because it's "just a word" and the people who refused to call deviled eggs "deviled eggs" has some overlap? 

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 18
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

Check out this gem

• WTF 10

They can also be called eggs mimosa ... but alcohol is evil so it’s not going to help them out at all. 

We use curry in ours instead of mustard, so we call them ‘curried eggs’. Shocking! :D

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, adidas said:

They can also be called eggs mimosa ... but alcohol is evil so it’s not going to help them out at all. 

We use curry in ours instead of mustard, so we call them ‘curried eggs’. Shocking! :D

Duuuuuuuude that sounds amazing. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, adidas said:

We just had them this way when we were in Australia recently! So good!

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, adidas said:

Oh I’m happy to share recipes! This is the traditional curried eggs:

https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/simple-curried-eggs-recipe/cqsjdl43

But if you want something really special, substutute aioli for the mayo, and add mashed up avocado and very finely chopped onion too. Then die and go to heaven  

I hope you enjoy! :) 

I'm going to make them with the mashed up avocado soon! The ones we had did have some green onions chopped up inside. I had never had them that way before. 

• Upvote 1