IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

Lori has removed her Rachel Held Evans post from facebook, instagram and twitter! A miracle. Do you think Ken finally forced her to? 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

Why is sharing responsibilities so hard for people to grasp? I like working, making my own money, and interacting with people. As much as I love house work and my dogs I would go out of my mind if I was a stay at home wife. I would have to work some part time job for my sanity. As far as school failing boys I can’t attest to that. I was home schooled until 8th grade. Sure I think there should be more play time when kids are younger, boys and girls have energy to burn. Our society is very educational driven. A middle school diploma, in the 30’s was the same as a college degree today. Now to most jobs that pay above minimum wage you have to get a college degree. Either associates or bachelors. 2A8CB401-7346-4DC1-A167-E7F95B81E108.thumb.png.dc65ce2f93e0d056434acd32c8675a36.png

when people have no argument, usually men in my experience, they start personally attacking. Such a childish thing to do.

Spoiler

DF103EE8-CBBE-4D4B-BA02-7483812C09D1.thumb.png.2aa035b88fa8f4c59a1586637e28915a.png

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

Something happened, because she straight up replied that she would not remove the post.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Lori has removed her Rachel Held Evans post from facebook, instagram and twitter! A miracle. Do you think Ken finally forced her to? 

If he did, I wonder how much of a fight the sweet, gentle, quiet, oh-so-loving, Transformed Wife put up about it.  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 12
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Koala said:

Something happened, because she straight up replied that she would not remove the post.  

Exactly. I remember that. So convicted the post would lead people to Jesus. 

• Upvote 10

47 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Exactly. I remember that. So convicted the post would lead people to Jesus. 

Right.  Someone said that the day of Rachel's death wasn't the right time, and Lori's reply was that any later would be "too late".  Because her mourning, grief stricken family surely rushed straight to Lori's Facebook page to see what SHE thought.  

Seriously, I am thinking they got some real life blow back this time, and I also thing that Lori raised absolute HELL when Ken made her take it down.  There's no way she did it on her own.  She's too evil for that.

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5

50 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I hope someone took a screenshot 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

42 minutes ago, EowynW said:

I hope someone took a screenshot 

I think TGWS has it as does Debt Free Virgins- I saw it there this morning. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Seriously, I am thinking they got some real life blow back this time, and I also thing that Lori raised absolute HELL when Ken made her take it down.  There's no way she did it on her own.  She's too evil for that.

ALL STRICTLY SPECULATION...but I agree 100%.  I think  Ken, his clients, maybe her sisters and families, their kids, their own church -- all of the above. I believe it was intense.  It's one thing to crassly state an opinion (ex: Debt Free Virgins without Tattoos) Its a whole other thing to dance on the grave of the newly deceased, and especially a death that was so tragic. And allow creeps to gleefully celebrate.  It was WAY over the top -- beyond human decency and certainly not the mark of a true Christian. 

I speculate that Emily posted  that article about RHE and made it public because she  and Steven personally received negative blow back as well and it way her was of disassociating with her MIL.  

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 21
  • Love 1

The dumb bitch still has no clue what she's talking about. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I'm just speechless at the cruelty of this comment. I shouldn't be, but I am. What a thing to say to a clearly concerned mama trying to do the best thing she can in a difficult situation.

An Awesome, Incredible Mama: I wish I could home school my daughter. I'm not smart enough, ?. My daughter has autism and is non verbal. She's starting school next fall. I think in some cases, school is good for kids who needs social interaction. I hope and pray that my daughter will do well in school. ?

The Transformed Wife: I am very sad about your daughter. That must be very difficult but just remember the same public institution that educated you and made you "not smart enough" to homeschool your daughter will probably not do any better of a job educating her than it did for you.

The way that I read the woman's first comment, she was saying that her daughter needs help to learn that she, and most people for that matter, don't have the calling, gifts, education, and training to give. And here's Lori, with her hot take that somehow this woman ought to just magically figure out how to educate her daughter with some very specific special needs because "keepers at home" and "ebil public school." Shame on Lori. This isn't time for a guilt trip, this is a time to just say "I'm so sorry to hear that and I wish you and your baby the best of luck and the blessings of God as you start this journey." See. It's not that hard to not be a nasty jerk.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Just watched newest video. Maybe I'm reading too much into it...but does Lori look like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown? Ready to cry?   She is really unraveling or was seriously put in her place by someone close to her. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vC1VvRE78Q

I agree, she seems unsettled...like there's something else she wants to say but is forcing herself to stay on topic.  

I don't think Ken really reads or pays attention to what she blogs or posts until she mentions it to him or it causes an uproar.  When whomever it was here that sent him the message, he blew it off and said she was asleep so he couldn't take it up with her.  He probably thought it was another off the cuff thing that would blow over like everything else does.  I think once he actually read it and saw the callousness and saw/felt/read all the blowback he put his foot down.  Thus the "life's not fair" vlog today....I think she's trying not to scream how unfair it is that people take her to task over being a bitch.  (They're mean to me, why can't I be mean to them?)  Instead she projects her own turmoil and makes it seem like she's sticking to her topics.  

I think this is one of her self-flagellation techniques.  "Ken said life isn't fair, so I have to make sure everyone knows that I know that."  

Life isn't fair *whack* lifeisn'tfair *whack*life*whack*isnot*whack*fair!*whack*

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'm just speechless at the cruelty of this comment. I shouldn't be, but I am. What a thing to say to a clearly concerned mama trying to do the best thing she can in a difficult situation.

I saw that too and took a screenshot of it because it was so needlessly cruel and typically ignorant. It seems that the entire exchange has been deleted now though. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Hide contents

DF103EE8-CBBE-4D4B-BA02-7483812C09D1.thumb.png.2aa035b88fa8f4c59a1586637e28915a.png

This is what I don't truly get: what is it they think we should be doing all day in our homes? I'm a SAHM and my kid is home doing an online high school course, so I'm kind of homeschooling as well. I spend maybe an hour a day cleaning house. Today took me longer because a bottle of bbq sauce spilled in the fridge (from the top shelf!) so I had to rip the entire thing apart and deep clean everything, but that's unusual. Dishes, counter, floors in the kitchen, tidy and dust in the living room, and do a couple loads of laundry, bathrooms each get done on one day of the week. That's it, and even with meal prep, it doesn't take me more than an hour. I was so bored I started my own business! I have no idea what these women expect to take all day! How can your house be so consistently filthy, you don't have time to do anything but clean?  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

A kid having to defer being able to ride in the front seat of the car to his sibling is nowhere near the level of a woman who has lost her legs.  No, Lori, life's not fair.  But while you have been ill, there are tens of thousands of others who don't have the luxury of lying on the sofa while the nanny and the housekeeper tend to their every need.  STFU.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

52 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I agree, she seems unsettled...like there's something else she wants to say but is forcing herself to stay on topic.  

I don't think Ken really reads or pays attention to what she blogs or posts until she mentions it to him or it causes an uproar.  When whomever it was here that sent him the message, he blew it off and said she was asleep so he couldn't take it up with her.  He probably thought it was another off the cuff thing that would blow over like everything else does.  I think once he actually read it and saw the callousness and saw/felt/read all the blowback he put his foot down.  Thus the "life's not fair" vlog today....I think she's trying not to scream how unfair it is that people take her to task over being a bitch.  (They're mean to me, why can't I be mean to them?)  Instead she projects her own turmoil and makes it seem like she's sticking to her topics.  

I think this is one of her self-flagellation techniques.  "Ken said life isn't fair, so I have to make sure everyone knows that I know that."  

Life isn't fair *whack* lifeisn'tfair *whack*life*whack*isnot*whack*fair!*whack*

She has some really dumb arguments in that video. Of course not everyone is a doctor or a CEO. Not everyone wants to be those things. It would be unfair if someone was prohibited from becoming either of those things based solely on their color/race/ethnicity/gender/socioeconomic status/status as a parent. It’s also interesting that you picked those as metrics. I would argue that our trash collectors and sanitation workers provide an incredibly important service that helps to ensure our health and well being. 

I agree that life often isn’t fair, but I also believe that what would be a minor setback for someone with privilege and means could be a huge setback for many others- and could lead to a snowball effect that continues to spiral. 

Two recent examples from my own life: 1- I was away for work a few weeks ago and due to an airplane issue, missed my connecting flight home. The next flight was 24 hours later. The airline covered a hotel room but I had to pay for my dinner that night and meals the next day. I was able to cover it. I also have the benefit of a husband and other family who were there to cover anything my children needed. 2- my car died last week and my husband was out of town. My parents were in town, came to pick me up, and made arrangements to make it possible for me to use one of their cars through the weekend (the dealership hasn’t had an opportunity to fully assess at that point). My car is newish (6 years) and is still under warranty- thankfully because it needs a new engine. Because it’s under warranty (and because there are several cars in front of me that also need new engines), I have a paid for rental until my car is repaired. 

Either of those circumstances could have led to huge problems for someone without access to resources or support. I’ve worked with families in poverty and I know how expensive it is to be poor. 

And this is why I advocate for people- I can’t sit by and watch people struggle while shrugging my shoulders and saying “life isn’t fair”. What a freaking callous and unchristian attitude. I believe- as a Christian and as someone with a moral compass- that we are to be like the Good Samaritan. 

Lori Alexander you are a cold, callous shrew. 

Also, Lori, please explain: if your father wasn’t expected to do anything in the home, how were you raised with a feminist mindset? And also- please explain how your father didn’t raise you. He provided for you, saw you had a comfortable life, wanted  you to go to college (implies involvement), and paid for your college. Raising children is more than changing diapers and disciplining. For someone so “pro-man”, you sure have a low opinion of them and their importance. My father was more than a paycheck and so is my husband . 

57 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

The way that I read the woman's first comment, she was saying that her daughter needs help to learn that she, and most people for that matter, don't have the calling, gifts, education, and training to give. And here's Lori, with her hot take that somehow this woman ought to just magically figure out how to educate her daughter with some very specific special needs because "keepers at home" and "ebil public school." Shame on Lori. This isn't time for a guilt trip, this is a time to just say "I'm so sorry to hear that and I wish you and your baby the best of luck and the blessings of God as you start this journey." See. It's not that hard to not be a nasty jerk.

She’s awful. There really isn’t any other way to explain it. I have a friend whose son is autistic- he has some verbal abilities but has required a lot of support and intervention to make that progress. The services he needs are intense. He goes to school for the specialized therapies and services provided by people with education and experience in those treatment modalities. Therapies and services that would be harder to access if he stayed home and if in an area where services and supports are hard to access or even non-existent. Also- parenting him was hard- school provided for some much needed support. 

6 minutes ago, FloraBama said:

5C622FD7-CAF4-4EC0-A43A-E835CEC1C75E.jpeg.3cf886e83025cfea631bd945cd4f11a3.jpeg

? ? ?

Does anyone know what group her husband is in? I know they have ties to Church of Israel. Is there more? 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sobeknofret said:

This is what I don't truly get: what is it they think we should be doing all day in our homes? I'm a SAHM and my kid is home doing an online high school course, so I'm kind of homeschooling as well. I spend maybe an hour a day cleaning house. Today took me longer because a bottle of bbq sauce spilled in the fridge (from the top shelf!) so I had to rip the entire thing apart and deep clean everything, but that's unusual. Dishes, counter, floors in the kitchen, tidy and dust in the living room, and do a couple loads of laundry, bathrooms each get done on one day of the week. That's it, and even with meal prep, it doesn't take me more than an hour. I was so bored I started my own business! I have no idea what these women expect to take all day! How can your house be so consistently filthy, you don't have time to do anything but clean?  

Since she expects you to be joyfully avialable to your husband all the time, you are nearly constant pregnant or nursing. Because birthcontrol is evil. With all the little blessings, who are your resposibility all the time, you may be tired to the bones and worn out, but never bored. You won't even know how bored will be spelled, since you teach your upteen children at the sotdrt. Oh, and your house won't be very clean. So, problem solved how you get your time filled

• Upvote 11

I don't think Ken had anything to do with the dissapering of the post about Rachel Held Evans, he is as bad as Lori.

I'm leaning towards that it was Facebook that made her take it down. People were rapporting the post to Facebook as hate speach and Facebook acted. 

I'm glad that the awful post is gone. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Does anyone know what group her husband is in? I know they have ties to Church of Israel. Is there more? 

IIRC it’s the League of the South or something similar and she has posted in the past that they met at a rally. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

20 minutes ago, Pink Muffin said:

I'm leaning towards that it was Facebook that made her take it down. People were rapporting the post to Facebook as hate speach and Facebook acted

But that wouldn't explain why it was gone from Twitter and IG at the same time.  Ken is bad but he knows where his bread is buttered.  Too many people were rattled for him to just let it go.  I sent him a PM like  a lot of people (no response) however, just speculating, I think after @Sarah92 received a response things really blew up.  

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Also- parenting him was hard- school provided for some much needed support. 

I just blanch to think that in Imbecilic Lori Land, a woman in the position of being the sole caregiver and educator of a non-verbal child with autism also has to educate any number of other siblings, be the sole caregiver to them all because Biblical gender roles, take care of the house, cook all the meals, take care of the garden, sew her own clothes, and be joyfully available at the end of the night. I don't know if we've discussed the horrifying implications that having a child with profound disabilities would have on a family living in Imbecilic Lori Land, but damn, trying to live life like Lori demands with the challenge of having a child with severe disabilities is a tragedy waiting to happen. No one is equipped to single-handedly handle a challenge like that alone--and if sending a kiddo to public school for six hours to get some sort of respite is needed, so be it. I don't even want to think about what life would have been life if that had happened to Lori...I think she'd be an article in the news by now if she herself tried to do what she expects of everyone else. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

As the mother of a child with autism, Lori can just stick it with her attitude about sending a child with disabilities to public school.  Giving birth doesn’t make you an expert on educating a child, especially ones with atypical needs.  I’m not slamming homeschooling.  Some people do a wonderful job.  But a kid with autism also needs speech, OT and a chance to practice appropriate social interactions with peers.  Also, the break it provides the parent can be important is well.

I had a friend who was a much more loving person than Lori tell me when she heard I was sending my son to public preschool that maybe she could give me the number of a speech therapist friend who could tell me things to do with him at home so I wouldn’t have to send him to school.  Again, she was a very conservative person, but not at all hateful like Lori.  Still, I was kind of annoyed.  My kid needed help that, even  as a licensed teacher myself, I’m not qualified to provide.

He is a teenager now, and even though he is intelligent and high-functioning, autism is still a challenge. I don’t know what the future holds.  But I do know that I sent a little boy to preschool who was a year behind in his language usage, and at then end of preschool tested within normal ranges for receptive and expressive language.  I also know that the teachers, aides and therapists who worked with him for three years showed him more love and compassion than Lori has shown anyone while hiding behind her computer screen.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 14

20 hours ago, Frog99 said:

She's pregnant again.  Her man He uses a fake name on FB.  I looked him up this morning.  He's more horrid than you can even imagine.  Racist posts, memes and other stuff that will make you ill.  Quentin Durward is the name he uses.

My last post is a mess.  Feel free to delete it.  Severine's man is using the name Quentin Durward.  She is pregnant again.  I found him by somone congratulating him.  He is a disgusting racist pig.

Edited by Curious
fix weird formatting
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

• Georgiana locked this topic