IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

8 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I quit my job, the stress was insane. The following Monday I went to the DMV to take care of registering my husband's truck. I tripped at the DMV, fell, sprained my ankle and bruised some ribs. So, I've been sitting on my butt healing since then. I'm bored out of my skull and can't wait to go back to Yoga and Pilates and start doing volunteer work. Unfortunately, it will have to wait until I'm back to 100%

I hope you are better very soon!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Lori's dil Emily just linked the following on her public Facebook:

https://www.christianitytoday.com/…/…/reflecting-on-rhe.html

From the article:

Many evangelicals simply wanted to attack or avoid her, and in doing so they unintentionally said to many others, “Your questions have no place here. Toe the line, or we will attack and avoid you.”

Lori didn't "unintentionally" attack anyone.  She knew exactly what she was doing.  

It will be interesting to see her response to Emily's post.

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 9

@Koala If Lori does choose to acknowledge that her family may have feelings and empathy for others by responding to Emily's post, it can't be any worse that what we've just witnessed.

Then again ...

• Upvote 11

18 hours ago, fransalley said:

My son's also on the spectrum and he definitely is not cold or unfeeling.

Ditto.  My son was a very smiley and affectionate baby and toddler - laughed at 7 weeks ( we have the video as proof), always wanted to be held, said hi to everyone, blew kisses etc.  He's grown into a very nice young man if I do say so myself.  Definitely more empathetic than Lori.

Edited by cindyluvs24
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 11

15 hours ago, freealljs said:

She's talking with two sides. On the one hand, she writes, "I have no idea where she will spend eternity; only God does..."  Then at the end, she writes, "I am only concerned about where people spend eternity. If they don't repent of their sin and believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior, then they are doomed to eternal damnation."  So, which is it Lori? You don't know (God only knows), or you do (she's facing eternal damnation)?  

And we all know it was a damn popularity contest.  

Interesting. Why do people say "I have no idea"? Sure she had an idea; she at first thought that she must be in hell. But now this? Yes, I agree; death does make people think more about where they will spend eternity. At one funeral I was at, the pastor outright said, "we have to think about that; it's right in our faces". And I've even seen pastors do funerals of those who they weren't sure if the person had accepted Jesus. They had shared it with them and seen them say either "thanks but not for me" or the like. They never go into that at the funeral, but share the gospel in its fullest, and give opportunities for people there to ask them questions after if they see fit to.

If Lori is really seeking after God about all this, she will take a break from her blog and posting on social media. When will she be going to Cassi's to help with the baby?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, EowynW said:

Did y'all see her post on instagram about smoking weed & taking meds can open you up to demom possession? 

Oh, this gem?? ??‍♀️ I was going to snark  on it but then she took her hateful turn to RHE. 

941D413D-A271-4678-85A0-A6885EC0F0CE.thumb.png.0535f7efb0d61714028ce63828b2f58a.png

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 15
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Poor, poor Lori is enduring prosecution, character assassination and slander through no fault of her own, at the hands of those evil feminists who clearly hate God and his ways. 

DCD255A4-CAA8-4E4A-B909-507415EC36FF.jpeg.3ae65a7e687764ead034966673b5d7e6.jpeg

Lori, you dimwit, for the millionth time: SLANDER is a false SPOKEN statement designed to damage ones reputation. What you are “enduring” would technically be libel but the issue there is your detractors on Dale Partridges post were not lying. One would think by now that you would actually understand the difference between spoken and written “attacks”...isn’t that the loophole you always find when critics claim that you are preaching to men? I’m pretty sure your stock response is something along the lines of “I am not preaching, I am writing. I can not control if men choose  to read my posts.”

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 9
  • Thank You 1

39 minutes ago, FloraBama said:

Oh, this gem?? ??‍♀️ I was going to snark  on it but then she took her hateful turn to RHE. 

941D413D-A271-4678-85A0-A6885EC0F0CE.thumb.png.0535f7efb0d61714028ce63828b2f58a.png

This looks like one of those snarky memes from a pot satire page. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

Hold up. I thought that she wasn't going to mention anything about RHE ever again. So, now today she wrote a post about being persecuted, all because of what she wrote about yesterday.  It'll never end. On the one month blog-eversary, she'll write about it all again. 

I do think that she's terrified of people calling her out for being wrong.  She can dish out the nasty, but can't stand the heat.

• Upvote 18

Persecution again, y'all. Lori has clearly moved on from assassinating the character of the late Rachel Held Evans, and is now complaining about her own character assassination on Dale Partridge's page from last week.

It’s not easy for me to comment on a popular Facebook person’s page or blog without those who hate what I teach finding my comments and taking the opportunity to slander me and say all types of vile things about me.

Lori., it's not slander if it's the truth. It's not libel, either, which is what you're really talking about, but as usual, you can't seem to remember the difference between the two. 

She goes on to quote at length the woman who defended her on Partridge's post:

“Okay, first off, I had to go see for myself what y’all were accusing this woman, Lori Alexander, of and if it were true. So I checked out her page The Transformed Wife, and there were  ZERO posts from this woman saying the trashy things ya’ll are accusing her about! There were people mocking her for her biblical beliefs on marriage and sexuality in marriage, but NONE of this mess y’all are saying she said, or says!

Yeah, she did. She said it all. She just went back and deleted everything she was accused of saying before anyone on that post could wander over and check things out for themselves. What Lori doesn't get is that the Internet is forever. Screenshots abound. And even her most rabid leghumpers have memories, for crying out loud. They have to know she said those things and is now lying about it. How can they excuse this? How on earth do their mental gymnastics not sprain their brains? 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, freealljs said:

I do think that she's terrified of people calling her out for being wrong.  She can dish out the nasty, but can't stand the heat.

Exactly. And it’s that lack of control that leads to posts such as today. On her blog/FB/Twitter/IG she can delete her detractors and their comments and screenshots (I believe she may even have her FB comment section set so that photos cannot be attached). She has no such control anywhere else so therefore she has to “endure character assassination and slander”.

• Upvote 11

22 minutes ago, freealljs said:

Hold up. I thought that she wasn't going to mention anything about RHE ever again. So, now today she wrote a post about being persecuted, all because of what she wrote about yesterday.  It'll never end. On the one month blog-eversary, she'll write about it all again. 

Actually today's persecution post is about the blow-back she got from her comments and indiscreet language she wrote on a post/Dale Partridge's site last week. 

But don't worry...the RHE persecution post is in progress and we'll see it any day now. And then she'll bring it up again. And again.  Just like how she is still stewing on Debt Free Virgins criticism and continues to bring that up from time to time.  She never just lets it ago no matter how much she tells herself that. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

23 minutes ago, freealljs said:

Hold up. I thought that she wasn't going to mention anything about RHE ever again.

Yeah, we all knew that was too much to hope for.  

• Upvote 6

921732744_POPULARITYCONTEST.JPG.b0f9d962f5fd100682e8d0d08e48d195.JPG

Yes, Lori, you are.  You have mentioned other, more popular Christian writers (you are NO writer, lest you get confused here) AND you have said that they are somehow false and tickle the ears and that that is why they are popular. You are just a whiny, jealous bitch. 

They are popular because they think, they ask questions, and they do not fear God as you do.  You fear God whom you see as one who will send you to Hell for everything and anything.  You are not alone in this twisted view of God.  You do not understand anything except at the most literal level ... thus the concept that God is neither male  nor female, but Spirit ... confuses you.  You don't get it.  The Bible was never meant to be, and never was, read literally,    

The Bible is NOT innerrant.  All one need do is read it to see that!  Rachel got that and many other things. 

If God would send Rachel to Hell (which does not exist ... check out all the words used for Hell in the bible and they mean second death ... the grave).  Gehenna, which Jesus spoke of was a burning GARBAGE DUMP!   So much for the Prince of Peace speaking about Hell more than anyone else.  It makes no sense that Jesus who said "Forgive 77 x 7 (infinitely, Lori, not 500 and whatever it comes to) ... meant to forgive infinitely.  

I realize you are a Fundamentalist but fundamentalism is fund . a . mentally wrong.  

You say the aged women can teach but Rachel was 37 and had more to say than you do at 60!  So much for that.  

Sorry for the long rant, people, but I am just totally disgusted.  Rachel brought people to Jesus while the Lori's of this world tear people away from any belief at all.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 10

Maryellen P is spot on, and because of that will be banished momentarily:

If you are referring to your comment on Dale Partridge's post, all the critiques against you were accompanied by screenshotted proof. Harsh criticism is not the same as slander. Slander refers to false statements, and all of the statements I've seen about you have been backed up by evidence.

:clap:

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 3

3 minutes ago, Liza said:

They are popular because they think, they ask questions, and they do not fear God as you do.  You fear God whom you see as one who will send you to Hell for everything and anything.  You are not alone in this twisted view of God.  You do not understand anything except at the most literal level ... thus the concept that God is neither male  nor female, but Spirit ... confuses you.  You don't get it.  The Bible was never meant to be, and never was, read literally,  

Fundies don't understand that the bible was written in many different literary forms. Understanding those forms along with the cultural and historical context are necessary to "rightly divide the Word". Fundies live in fear and their beliefs come from that place of fear. However, their god is small, angry and looking for excuses to torture people. My God stands at the door and says "come inside child, I love you and want only the best for you". Their god demands they clean themselves up before he will accept them. My God says "follow me, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light". Their god is utterly powerless, hateful, and dependent on puny little men. My God cries over the evil men do. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

This is gross, but I think a thread title should be Pumpin' and Lubin"

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 15

Lori goes to extremes in her teaching. I might not like soft comp but I understand it's a preference people have in their marriage. I don't get BDSM either but know it's a preference some have. As along as no harm is being done and it's consensual then I can't say too much. However, Lori goes beyond soft comp into something much nastier that denies women being created in God's image. There's a point when almost al opinions and beliefs can start inflicting harm and that's where she dwells. And that's why she experiences significantly more push back. 

Also I agree with Prudently here. I think she's right in that Lori could make her page private and control who's commenting. But that's been suggested multiple times and Lori never does it. She wants attention and would never check her male haram off her page. But I'd watch it Prudently, you've been awfully rebellious on Lori's page. You're at risk for being blocked. 

image.png

• Upvote 15
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:
54 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

This is gross, but I think a thread title should be Pumpin' and Lubin"

No, it's not gross.  It is truth!  Lori talks about sex A LOT.   We need give Lori the attention she is due!

.  .      

Edited by Liza
  • Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Lori goes to extremes in her teaching. I might not like soft comp but I understand it's a preference people have in their marriage. I don't get BDSM either but know it's a preference some have. As along as no harm is being done and it's consensual then I can't say too much. However, Lori goes beyond soft comp into something much nastier that denies women being created in God's image. There's a point when almost al opinions and beliefs can start inflicting harm and that's where she dwells. And that's why she experiences significantly more push back. 

Also I agree with Prudently here. I think she's right in that Lori could make her page private and control who's commenting. But that's been suggested multiple times and Lori never does it. She wants attention and would never check her male haram off her page. But I'd watch it Prudently, you've been awfully rebellious on Lori's page. You're at risk for being blocked. 

image.png

Lori feeds off of the negative comments and the men who tell commenters off for her. She is lazy. Below is Lori’s reply. Turning off comments isn’t going into hiding. 

A52B3AE5-8CFF-42A7-8F10-C0296836CBAE.thumb.jpeg.6e3a66f14c7f331a3e1bb6231eb4f035.jpeg

Derek, people do have arguments and gold points. Lori tends to delete anything that proves her wrong. Instead of having a debate she post a blog post that may or may not have anything to do with the question. 

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 3

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Lori feeds off of the negative comments and the men who tell commenters off for her

Plus turning off comments won't allow her to "go viral" and you all know how much she loves/craves/seeks that. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Plus turning off comments won't allow her to "go viral" and you all know how much she loves/craves/seeks that. 

This more than anything else is why she won't go private or turn off commenting (well, she's sort of gone 'private' with her chatroom, but there is just no way she'll take everything private). She's had a taste of internet 'fame'--more like infamy, but it's all one and the same to her--and now she wants more and more of it. 

You're addicted, Lori. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

The problem is Lori is that she feeds off both positive AND negative feedback. Instead of learning from a negative response, or, even a question ... she sees this as vilification because she has the "TRUTH", and anyone who does not agree with her is wrong and, further, is attacking God Himself.

It never occurs to her that she is wrong. So its a win/win for Lori.  Always. Love her and you "get" what she is teaching. Disagree with her and you are simply hating her 'god' and the 'truth'.  She is unable to self-reflect ...  "hmmn, maybe so and so has a point?  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Or you could literally split things up based on time and talent. Meaning person who has the most time may do more house work/watching the kids. It’s not hard Lori. Dads have been helping out around the house/ watching their kids since the dawn of time. 729B29B8-9422-40AB-B482-2C5F4458E78C.thumb.jpeg.a45995aae9c0d9eadcb1fea3c53617ea.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

729B29B8-9422-40AB-B482-2C5F4458E78C.thumb.jpeg.a45995aae9c0d9eadcb1fea3c53617ea.jpeg

Lori makes the cats as roommates idea look pretty darned appealing.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 2

• Georgiana locked this topic