IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

So she has new posts on FB and IG, two new videos (another one on don't deprive your husbands -- she can't let that one rest) and is acting today like nothing happened.  She's like a hit and run driver and just keeps going.   Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but she looks more haggard or stressed in the two new videos if you ask me. She's either ill or for all her protestation that she doesn't let negative feedback bother her she seems rattled.  Something seems off.

I wonder if her sisters or someone close to her said, "you know...you really crossed the line this time."  She needs to hear it from her inner circle, even though I have doubts Lori would even hear them.  She would just write them off as wrong.

The video on Are You a Slave to Food at the 3:08 mark it sounds like she slips and says she never felt ugly (talking about being fat) but stops halfway through the word ugly and changes it to gluttonous. I think Lori believes people heavier than her are ugly. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

59 years and 8 months.  Compare my hair color to hers.  Lighting isn't the greatest, and I hate bathroom selfies.

Hair Color.png

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, purjolok84 said:

Thanks@feministxtian - that unfeeling, evil monster is not one of us. That's not autism - that's being inhuman.

My son's also on the spectrum and he definitely is not cold or unfeeling.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 5

Today's doodle is of a passage from a Teri Maxwell book. It's hilarious that Lori quotes Teri. Teri didn't have a nanny or housekeeper. I'm sure Sarah may have helped her with the younger kids though.  But, Lori was lazy as fuck and served slimy gross salads and Ken fixed his own dinners. I doubt Teri did anything like that. 

2hoioef.jpg

Edited by lilwriter85
  • Upvote 7

"neglecting home responsibilities"...this bitch hasn't been responsible, ever! She had a housekeeper, a nanny, can't be assed to cook a proper meal for her family, spends her days on social media. Hypocrite much? 

My plans for today, as a heathen, currently non-working, feminist include attempting to gather up the laundry so my husband can bring it downstairs, showering/doing something about the nasty feets since I can't get a pedicure yet (ankle still swollen and painful), I may attempt dinner, we'll see how the ribs, back and ankle feel. Beyond that, it'll be sitting and expending energy trying to keep healing. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

Lori looks a hot mess in those new videos. I think that the criticism is getting to her.  What a horrible thing to do.  At least she could have waited for Rachel to be buried, give time for her husband and children to grieve, BEFORE going on a jealous tirade.  I noticed that she didn't even bother to offer condolences or help (not that Lori ever helps anyone but herself).  

But again videos on food and sex.  She has some hangups.  Her going on and on about being a slave to food, denying that she is (at least that's what I think her rambling was about), shows that she indeed is a slave to food. Oh the irony. And not mention depriving Ken sex. I believe that her videos on sex are 1000% aimed at Ken.  Maybe she needs to sleep next to him, so he doesn't think that he's being deprived.  No more separate bedrooms Lori! Hmm.  

All I can think when I see her, is how lucky she is to live in that house, not have to worry about water, food, utilities, clothes.  Yet all she does is bitch and complain about things, passive aggressively about Ken, her family. What a sad life.

• Upvote 15

Lori has left this comment on her Facebook post about Rachel Held Evans. Now I need to go vomit. 

IMG_2369.thumb.PNG.dd8fccd40269bdcf67d5a3ee4d1552de.PNG

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 9
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, OyHiOh said:

A meditation I read last night talked about how the more things person A and person B agree on, the more signifigance the points of disagreement become.  I mean, the differences between Protestants and Methodists are pretty minimal, and yet, any P or M who is reasonably knowledgable about their church's history and theology will be able to tell you, in excruciating detail, why the other guy is completely wrong.  Jews do the same thing.  The theological differences between the most liberal and the most traditional Jews amount to perhaps 5% of the total body of what Jews believe.  Yet you'd think we believed almost entirely different faiths from the way we get ourselves knotted up over the differences.  There are literal massaceres in Islamic history tied to which sect believed that other sect was totally completely wrong.  And that's just the big three monotheistic faiths that most people are generally familiar with!  Within every faith, the small differences between beliefs become hugely important because there's a part of the human psyche that wants everyone to seem to believe exactly the same thing.  

I get this, but I differentiate between disagreement and total rejection. Many "religious" folk just can't accept that some questions cannot be definitively answered, and that is OK. Or they can't accept different interpretations.  Small differences are and never have been important to me, the only thing I reject  is faith-based hate. 

And who is the True Jesus Christ (TM) Lori? You sure as hell are trying to win a popularity contest. I've got news for you...the creator of the universe doesn't need you or anybody else to "save" anyone from damnation. Save yourself.

And God is not a man, dammit! God is a spirit!

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 8

17 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Lori has left this comment on her Facebook post about Rachel Held Evans. Now I need to go vomit. 

“I have never hated anyone.” Sure Lori, sure, keep telling yourself that. This comment makes me both angry and laugh because it’s just so ridiculous.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 4

She's talking with two sides. On the one hand, she writes, "I have no idea where she will spend eternity; only God does..."  Then at the end, she writes, "I am only concerned about where people spend eternity. If they don't repent of their sin and believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior, then they are doomed to eternal damnation."  So, which is it Lori? You don't know (God only knows), or you do (she's facing eternal damnation)?  

And we all know it was a damn popularity contest.  

• Upvote 18

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

"neglecting home responsibilities"...this bitch hasn't been responsible, ever! She had a housekeeper, a nanny, can't be assed to cook a proper meal for her family, spends her days on social media. Hypocrite much? 

My plans for today, as a heathen, currently non-working, feminist include attempting to gather up the laundry so my husband can bring it downstairs, showering/doing something about the nasty feets since I can't get a pedicure yet (ankle still swollen and painful), I may attempt dinner, we'll see how the ribs, back and ankle feel. Beyond that, it'll be sitting and expending energy trying to keep healing. 

ruh oh. Feel better soon! Take it easy too. and HUGS from WA. Oh and munchkin shares her blueberries, raspberries  and cheerios with you too. (She's really into sharing these days and its the cutest thing too.)

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I feel sad for Rachel's family. I can't imagine the grief they are going through right now. :( 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I must have missed something- what happened? Are you ok? 

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

BEC. But she didn’t even spell the last name correctly. And what did Rachel need to repent of, exactly? 

And Lori- you might not “hate her” in the way people typically mean when they say hate, but you hated: 1) Her knowledge 2) her ability to engage in (what sounds like meaningful) debate, 3) her refusal to live small and in your prescribed box for women 4) her popularity and success. Your fan girls aren’t supporters of RHE, so cut the crap. You absolutely are trying to capitalize on a young mother’s untimely death. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Ken has forced her to post that as damage control but she can’t just post a graceful apology cause she’s Lori.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

Anyone want to bet that no matter what Lori says that's not her last comment?  Show of hands please.

She just can't resist having the last word and will strike back at anyone who calls her out again -- particularly if it's about her "last comment" post.

Oh and Ken -- that was a sorry not sorry post. Because you and and all of us here know Lori is not in the least teeny tiny bit sorry for anything she said. And she knows for sure RHE is burning in Hell. She speaks for God after all.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, freealljs said:

She's talking with two sides. On the one hand, she writes, "I have no idea where she will spend eternity; only God does..."  Then at the end, she writes, "I am only concerned about where people spend eternity. If they don't repent of their sin and believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior, then they are doomed to eternal damnation."  So, which is it Lori? You don't know (God only knows), or you do (she's facing eternal damnation)?  

And we all know it was a damn popularity contest.  

You are right - Lori doesn't know, but she will never admit that.  Lori is doing serious damage control, she probably is feeling a little heat herself, from the reaction she got.  She wants attention, she is sure getting it now.  And maybe she's regretting it a bit.  Not that I think the woman actually has any sympathetic feelings. 

• Upvote 8

RHE's last book, Inspired, is out of stock in paperback on Amazon right now. 

Take that, Lori!! 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 15

3 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I must have missed something- what happened? Are you ok? 

I quit my job, the stress was insane. The following Monday I went to the DMV to take care of registering my husband's truck. I tripped at the DMV, fell, sprained my ankle and bruised some ribs. So, I've been sitting on my butt healing since then. I'm bored out of my skull and can't wait to go back to Yoga and Pilates and start doing volunteer work. Unfortunately, it will have to wait until I'm back to 100%

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7

C096E997-71E0-4128-85AE-92DD7C777594.thumb.jpeg.511809bc9c43c71795f9d02dcd22d844.jpeg

this is the stupidest comment I’ve read all day. Married or not. Have children or not. You can still end up alone in a nursing home. SMH. One of my aunts, who lived to be 94, out lived all of her children. She had four of them. My grandma out lived one of her daughters and her husband. 

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 5

Nah I don't know if Ken wrote that post, it's not long enough or wordy enough for him. If it was Ken, he'd go into a huge long diatribe about why he's saying she's in hell but like not technically saying she's going to hell because he wants to hold off judgement. 

Bought two of her books right about the time she was put into a coma. I was tempted to buy electronic versions but I'm so glad I was able to buy these from a thrift book store online. I'm so excited to read them but I'm hesitant because of the amount of ugly sobbing that I'm sure it will involve. 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Love 7

My copy of Inspired will be here tomorrow. I have the rest on kindle. 

She died on my birthday. I cried all through my birthday trip through our areas rose garden. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4
  • Love 15

On 5/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, OyHiOh said:

A meditation I read last night talked about how the more things person A and person B agree on, the more signifigance the points of disagreement become.  I mean, the differences between Protestants and Methodists are pretty minimal, and yet, any P or M who is reasonably knowledgable about their church's history and theology will be able to tell you, in excruciating detail, why the other guy is completely wrong.  Jews do the same thing.  The theological differences between the most liberal and the most traditional Jews amount to perhaps 5% of the total body of what Jews believe.  Yet you'd think we believed almost entirely different faiths from the way we get ourselves knotted up over the differences.  There are literal massaceres in Islamic history tied to which sect believed that other sect was totally completely wrong.  And that's just the big three monotheistic faiths that most people are generally familiar with!  Within every faith, the small differences between beliefs become hugely important because there's a part of the human psyche that wants everyone to seem to believe exactly the same thing.  

I could not help but be reminded of this joke:

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.

"Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Are you religious?"

He said: "Yes."

I said: "Me too. Are you Christian or Jewish?"

"Christian."

"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

"Protestant."

"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist."

"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of God."

"Me too! Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of God."

"Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"

He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."

I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21
  • Love 3

Did y'all see her post on instagram about smoking weed & taking meds can open you up to demom possession? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16

On 5/4/2019 at 5:52 PM, Caroline said:

And the last guy - soooo much suffering in the world perpetrated by horrible dictators and murderers, and God decides to strike down a young wife and mother?

I'm not a believer and don't actually believe this, but if "God" did take Rachel "to prove a point" how was it not to just help Rachel's message spread? I had no idea who this person was until she died, but I vaguely remember scrolling past the thread on FJ or Blogsnark or somewhere. I did, however, hear about her and how she was loved by many and how her progressive message of modern loving Christianity has changed society on NPR, so there's that. If there is a God, and Heaven, then Rachel is there living in Heaven, and her message is spreading like wildfire throughout the US. That's why he would choose to "strike her down," if that were a thing. (It's not. Why wouldn't he just let Hitler die of SIDS?) 

• Upvote 19

• Georgiana locked this topic