IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

No, I don't know what she's on about either, but continue from here:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

The backlash from Lori's social media vaccine post must have really gotten under her skin because it's been quite awhile since she's written a blog post on a Saturday. Typical Lori. People were assalting her with the truth so she runs to her echo chamber where she can control the comments.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 11

E8216515-D9E5-4318-9CBC-725C7EBFC5EB.thumb.jpeg.64c3c0584c90219d312417c5e2a64026.jpeg

vitamins don’t replace vaccines. Having a good immune system doesn’t stop people from getting cancer or in my dads case MS. 

• Upvote 17
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

E8216515-D9E5-4318-9CBC-725C7EBFC5EB.thumb.jpeg.64c3c0584c90219d312417c5e2a64026.jpeg

vitamins don’t replace vaccines. Having a good immune system doesn’t stop people from getting cancer or in my dads case MS. 

First off, vitamins are NO minerals, argh. Minerals and vitamins are chemically totally different. Minerals are chemical elements, while vitamins are complex organic chemical compounds. And second, high doses of vitamin A can be damaging, because it's a fat solutable vitamin wich accumulates in the body. And in higher doses it's also embryotoxic. I hate it when people show such a lack of easy knowledge, just a googleing away, but want to "educate" me on the dangers of vaccines and the non-existence of herd immunity.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 6

A73B1890-0A9D-4B8B-964A-D971F567D3EA.thumb.png.dd62c662cd05cb9a2b72490c0a9ada9a.png

Spoiler

9FD8F4CC-E715-48C3-AA18-E321CE21CA1A.thumb.png.17ccf70bb65048817977b2e90c459031.png

Spoiler

5CDF65EC-3A4B-4210-995C-DA8536B53308.thumb.jpeg.170f16fa7168f88a1a4d7651e015be90.jpeg

2 Timothy 2:23 Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels.

lori loves quarrels though so this scripture doesn’t apply to her. Again I’ll say vaccinations have nothing to do with Titus 2 that she is supposed to be teaching. I guess you could say it falls under loving her kids but how can you say you love your kids and not vaccinate them. Same goes with beating them. I guess her kids weren’t required to have them to attend public school? 

My brothers and I had to have all of our shots up to date when my parents were trying to adopt. The reason there is a scare is because of the measles outbreak. I wonder if Lori purposefully turns off her brain because it’s easier to be a doormat?

• Upvote 16

you can be unvaxxed all you want. But, realize that my husband is immunocompromised. Cancer/diabetes plus unvaxxed rugrats is NOT a happy combination. I will tell you right now, if (God forbid) my husband gets sick from some disease that has a vax available for it and he got sick because you didn't want to poke your precious little crotch fruit, I will hunt your ass down and have you charged with fucking premeditated murder. 

I'm vaxxed, he's vaxxed (although who the fuck knows how effective they are now), my kids and even my cats are vaxxed. So fuck you and the horse you rode in on if you choose to put other lives besides yours in jeopardy. 

Now Lori, I swear by all that's holy I will find you too if I find out you had any influence over the person who chose to spread the plague. Do not fuck with me, you will not win. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 26

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I wonder if Lori purposefully turns off her brain because it’s easier to be a doormat?

Lori turns off her brain (assuming she has one) because it's easier than thinking and she prefers to believe her own ignorant, uninformed opinions.

She's all aboard the anti-vax train.  I wonder which daughter/DIL /SIL has/is going to vaccinate?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

Has Lori ever mentioned if she’s vaccinated? I mean, she’s one of the biggest hypocrites in this universe. 

• Upvote 11

And now, for your viewing pleasure, an Instagram post about rape/molestation of children in daycare.  That's her Easter message?????  I can't imagine being in a family where every decision I make that affects my life or my children is plastered on FB, IG, Twitter or the Crazy Wife's blog.  

I attended a funeral today, and afterward the younger daughter, who is my friend, and I were talking with another friend.  The other friend said "they had an interesting perspective on your mother."  My friend responded, "well, they didn't have to live with her for the last 12 years."  That's probably how Lori's DILs will be at her funeral.

• Upvote 21

1 hour ago, freealljs said:

Has Lori ever mentioned if she’s vaccinated? I mean, she’s one of the biggest hypocrites in this universe. 

Lori’s 60, IIRC, and is old enough, most likely, to have had the measles as a child, the way my middle sister and I did (we’re 61 and 66), so there probably would have been no need for vaccination against it later. 

According to Wikipedia, the measles vaccine was introduced in the US in 1964, so my youngest sister, born in 1965, was vaccinated. In the ‘80s, when she was in college, students were urged to have a secondary measles vaccination.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

In Lori’s post today she says the modern Jesus teaches us to love ourselves. The Bible tells us to love our neighbor as ourself. If we don’t love ourself how can we love our neighbor? 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

Not to be nitpicky or anything, but her Twitter and Instagram lists Jesus last. I'll admit that Jesus wasn't first in my Twitter description, but I didn't mention him last. 

• Upvote 6

@ColeJo is Paul number one?

D14CE4A1-440E-4AE5-9CB9-D7FE0ACFD27D.thumb.jpeg.f636031cd2f8f1ca41a43bdf0ab63d74.jpeg

water won’t save you. In fact too much water can kill you. Too much of anything can kill you. Quit tempting god people. If there is a god I’m sure he has more important things to deal with then people being willfully ignorant when it come to preventative medicine. 

Spoiler

673AE692-F0EF-4D4E-AAC9-43D7BCC7244F.thumb.png.d25fe86a4f466e337d68dc6fead98914.png

God gave people brains for a reason. For fucks sake learn to use it. Maybe it’s all the crap Lori uses that makes her so fucking ignorant. She and ken both went to college. I’m sure one of them could figure this stuff out.

8CEC520E-868C-45CF-9A8A-995C066C95E3.jpeg

• Upvote 11

Lori, what do you think of the pneumonia and shingles vaccines for older folks like you and me? (I'd ask you directly but I'm banned.) 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

I saw this mentioned on another forum, and googled it. Roald Dahl’s daughter Olivia died at 7 from measles encephalitis. 

https://www.roalddahl.com/roald-dahl/timeline/1960s/november-1962

Even now the disease is almost always fatal (measles encephalitis that is).

Edited by mango_fandango
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 6
  • Thank You 4

I still want to know what Lori thinks about the rabies vaccine.  She's antivax, so she should refuse rabies shots if she's ever bitten by a rabid animal. I'd ask, but I've already been banned. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 3

@delphinium65,  I was just going to ask about the rabies vaccine!  A few years ago,  there were NO cases of rabies among domestic dogs in the US.  However, if anti-vaxxing gets to be a thing among pet owners, that won't be the case anymore, because there is still rabies in wild animals.  My daughter was just telling me about a rabid coyote found living near a firehouse or police station in West Columbia.

• Upvote 11

I don't think Lori and her minions understand that correlation does not mean causation. There are important things to consider when evaluating research including sample size, study design, and statistical analysis methods.

When people start talking about vaccines leading to autism, they are already lost causes. As an autistic person, it is an insult. They would rather risk having a dead child than an autistic child.

Measles isn't harmless. There is the risk of encephalitis. It can wipe out your immune system for years. The measles virus can remain in the air for up to 2 hours. Varicella (chickenpox) isn't harmless either. My mom was one of those kids who got the chickenpox as a kid. She was later exposed to the virus and developed shingles. Is "natural" immunity worth it?

The people I'm going to spend my energy on regarding this issue are the people on the fence. They are concerned parents who want to do the best they can for their child. There is a lot of good information and there is pseudoscience. Look, some parents refuse the Vitamin K shot because there may be additives or some other hoopla. You're just increasing the risk of your baby having a brain bleed, but who cares? At least you're living the all-natural life. 

I don't just vaccinate for myself. I vaccinate for the immunocompromised people, newborns, the elderly, and everyone in between. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 25

1 hour ago, ColeJo said:

Measles isn't harmless. There is the risk of encephalitis. It can wipe out your immune system for years. The measles virus can remain in the air for up to 2 hours. Varicella (chickenpox) isn't harmless either. My mom was one of those kids who got the chickenpox as a kid. She was later exposed to the virus and developed shingles. Is "natural" immunity worth it?

I've mentioned before that I got chickenpox as a kid . . . . . and developed a case of shingles this past winter at the ripe old age of 40.  And in dealing with my shingles outbreak, I learned all kinds of facinating and scary things about shingles, one of which is that there is a correlation between age of shingles outbreak and cardiovascular events (stroke, heart attack):  The younger you are when you have shingles, the higher your risk of cardio vascular events in the six months following.  None of these things are benign.  They leave ripples in your body that lead to other things that can be far more serious.  I can avoid future outbreaks of shingles with a vaccination.  You bet your booty I got that shot as soon as my doctor would give it to me after my nerves healed!

Measles has never "not been feared."  Seriously Lori et al?  Then why were whole families quaranteened, with stiff penalties for violating the quaranteen?  That measles wipes your immune system for close to a decade is facinating.  And scary.  And helps explain people who were described as "sickly children" in decades past, who got badly sick as young children and seemed to catch every little thing for years and years after.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 15

@ColeJo,  ten or maybe 15 years ago, Dr Jack Newman, a Canadian pedi renowned for his support for breastfeeding, said that parents who don't give the Vitamin K shot to their newborns are idiots.  He's seen the devastation in the developing world in those babies that did not get it.  

Edited by PennySycamore
  • Upvote 15

2 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

A few years ago,  there were NO cases of rabies among domestic dogs in the US.  However, if anti-vaxxing gets to be a thing among pet owners, that won't be the case anymore, because there is still rabies in wild animals.  My daughter was just telling me about a rabid coyote found living near a firehouse or police station in West Columbia.

Anti-vax seems to be gaining some traction with pet owners. Alas, I see a storm coming.

https://www.theawl.com/2018/01/inside-the-world-of-pet-anti-vaxxers/

In addition, a few years ago, I came across Reunion Rescue owner, Cindy Marabito, and her anti-vaxx nuttery after Examiner.com gave her the boot. You can see what I'm talking about here.

Edited by Dreadcrumbs
riffle
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

Anti-vax seems to be gaining some traction with pet owners. Alas, I see a storm coming.

In addition, a few years ago, I came across Reunion Rescue owner, Cindy Marabito and her anti-vaxx nuttery after the Examiner.com gave her the boot. You can see what I'm talking about here.

I'm less concerned about rabies where I live. For more than 30 years, forest rangers put out vaccine baits in the forests for the wild animal to get vaxxed against rabies and it worked great, we are now officially free of rabies, yeah. But my doggie is still vaxxed against rabies and every other recommended vaccine, because I don't want him to become sick. And no, he isn't autistic.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@delphinium65,  I was just going to ask about the rabies vaccine!  A few years ago,  there were NO cases of rabies among domestic dogs in the US.  However, if anti-vaxxing gets to be a thing among pet owners, that won't be the case anymore, because there is still rabies in wild animals.  My daughter was just telling me about a rabid coyote found living near a firehouse or police station in West Columbia.

It's not just unvaccinated pets. Many rescues are mass importing dogs from overseas to resell with a sob story. So far they've brought in rabies, a new strain of distemper, and the canine flu. The flu killed several dogs on the show circuit a couple years ago and cost others many thousands in vet bills. It's very scary to the serious dog community so see what unethical people are doing. 

9 hours ago, Dreadcrumbs said:

In addition, a few years ago, I came across Reunion Rescue owner, Cindy Marabito, and her anti-vaxx nuttery after Examiner.com gave her the boot. You can see what I'm talking about here.

Eh, more than anti vaxx in the vet & animal community I am mostly seeing a shift to a more thoughtful look on vaccination. Even the AVMA has shifted their stance on vaccinations after science is bringing to light that many don't need to be repeated every year and that immunity lasts for years after a proper puppy vaccination protocol. Even rabies doesn't technically "need" to be given yearly & some places now allow every 3 year rabies. There is no need to shoot a dog up with a 5-9 way vaccine load every year like they used to push for.  That's insanity. And some you don't need depending on your situation. Dogs who are never boarded don't need a yearly bordetella, for example. 

Edited by EowynW
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 2

This message is brought to you by Lori Alexander, the godly mentor 

Just as my super speshul, godly bread; Christ is risen! Screenshot_20190421-164954_Instagram.thumb.jpg.88ceb0193d1005526a50c802318f9248.jpgIf not appropriate please remove

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 18

19 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Dogs who are never boarded don't need a yearly bordetella, for example

I was thinking, and I don't think the vets I worked for ever recommended a yearly bordetella vax, unless the dog was being boarded, groomed at a groomers, staying at a "doggie daycare", or some other situation where the dog would be in close contact with many other dogs.

There seemed to be a shift starting when I left my second job at a clinic in about 1998. The veterinary field in general was starting to examine which vaccines were necessary in which situations, and recommending not giving unnecessary ones. When I first worked for a vet, I got my cat every vaccination available, even though he was an completely indoor cat. That isn't the case for our new kitty. There's no reason to give a feline leukemia vaccine to an indoor cat, for example, because feline leukemia can only be passed through direct contact; bites or mutual grooming. 

Scientific examination of our vaccination practices is great, imo. It just sucks when people like Lori use pseudo science to trash all vaccinations.

• Upvote 11

• Georgiana locked this topic