IGNORED

Maggie went to the rainbow bridge today

47of74

My sister's sweet girl Maggie went to the rainbow bridge today.

MaggieCat.thumb.png.13b094260542208c7026fdba61135d00.png

She went in to the hospital earlier this week but wasn't getting any better so my sister and brother-in-law decided it was time to let her go. 

She and Morgan have been reunited and are probably busily ignoring each other at the rainbow bridge now.

Going to miss my sweet feline niece.

Rest in peace Maggie.

• Sad 5
  • Love 12

I am sorry to hear this.  I hope she's found my beagle, also named Maggie, because she loved cats.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I am sorry to hear this.  I hope she's found my beagle, also named Maggie, because she loved cats.

So very sorry for your loss. My old torti Shoshi is there as well giving all other cats the side eye and rolling around in a pile of cat nip. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I'm so sorry.  I know it hurts as my four furbabies are my heart.  For all of you with kind thoughts about my Wally, he's actually doing okay right now.  I know he's going to cross any day now, but he's a tough little boy.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Here's some Maggie videos I took

This one is of Maggie with her late feline housemate Morgan, who passed in 2013.

Maggie playing

• Love 6

Aw, I'm so sorry about Maggie. She was adorable. It's so hard to lose furbabies -- they really are family. Hugs to you and your sistèr and BIL.

• Upvote 2

I’m so sorry to hear that. Hugs.

• Upvote 2

Oh my dear. I am so hurting for you but know She is young now , a healthy joyful Kitten forever living in a place with so many playmates and the best toys and treats. But y’all will see her again. She is waiting:)

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Oh my dear. I am so hurting for you but know She is young now , a healthy joyful Kitten forever living in a place with so many playmates and the best toys and treats. But y’all will see her again. She is waiting:)

Yeah I know. I’m looking forward to be with the human and furry family members that went before me.
  • Upvote 2