• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Alisamer

The adventures of Beansie

Waffle Time
Blessings of the Corn

oh my god. You are all AMAZING. I haven't an artistic bone in my body, so I will appreciate from afar. I'd LOVE a paper doll Beansie or a coloring book :D

Spent
ViolaSebastian

Safe. Sane. Consensual. Green beans.

IMG_2646.JPG

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 42
  • Love 4

Waffle Time
Lisafer
22 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Safe. Sane. Consensual. Green beans.

IMG_2646.JPG

I'm dying at the VALUE PACK of condoms!

Spent
ViolaSebastian
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

I LOVE sex AND I LOVE a deal! :pb_lol:

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 26
  • Love 3

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
Just now, Lisafer said:

It looks like it's been opened a few times, too. Yay! :occasion-partyblower:

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I LOVE sex AND I LOVE a deal! :pb_lol:

Good!

(accidental cross post :pb_redface: )

Spent
ViolaSebastian
Posted (edited)

The green beans were on sale too! Family size! No shame in my game! :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 25
  • Love 2

Waffle Time
catlady

I still have to cut him out when the glue dries, but Beansie has donned a bedazzled blue shirt so that he will be Beansie Boy Blue and Gabriel can ditch his hated nickname. 

I really want to bring him along for our Easter festivities, but there’s no way I can explain him to the other nine people without sounding like i’ve lost my marbles. 

6116190D-5F30-411D-A95D-3BD8856BA271.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 11
  • Love 11

Waffle Time
PumaLover

OMG @ViolaSebastian his shirt! Nike! And @catlady I love the blue sparkles!!

I just went to Walmart and got some red pipe cleaners for tails. It was a big pack and I literally only need one so hit me up if you need a pipecleaner demon tail! 😈

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • Love 3

quiversR4hunting

I love that Beansie thread has slowed down the Jill thread. It must be gnawing at her that we are more interested in Beansie adventures than her :)

I am trying to figure out away to ask the admin assistant at my office to laminate Beansie so he will last through his adventures... As @catlady said, not sure how to do that without sounding like I lost my marbles! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

MayMay1123

love the glitter @catlady! i looked for some in granddaughter's art supplies, but couldn't find any. maybe in the future, mybeansie needs some LOL

Waffle Time
catlady

I would have preferred red glitter, because the idea of a Jillerized demon is amazing. But all I had was blue, so he got the T-shirt. :) 

HereticHick

Meh
Evangeline
3 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I am trying to figure out away to ask the admin assistant at my office to laminate Beansie so he will last through his adventures... As @catlady said, not sure how to do that without sounding like I lost my marbles! 

Surely there's a child in your life who needs Beansie for a school project or something. Take inspiration from Jill. When all else fails, blame the kids! 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 12
  • Thank You 1

onekidanddone
4 hours ago, Evangeline said:

Surely there's a child in your life who needs Beansie for a school project or something. Take inspiration from Jill. When all else fails, blame the kids! 

I want a Beansie bobble head 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

Waffle Time
PumaLover

Happy Friday, FJers! Beansie is enjoying the fruit of the vine with me tonight. (And yes, I drink wine out of a plastic cup. We don't have wine glasses anymore, lol.)

We have family over, and no one has questioned me about the demon on the counter 😂

IMG_8174.JPG

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 17
  • Love 11

onekidanddone

Where are you all getting you Beansie? Because now I really want one of your own. 

Alisamer
5 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Where are you all getting you Beansie? Because now I really want one of your own. 

Beansie!

color-your-own, for now. 

BeansieToColor.thumb.jpg.49d2b66d2f1be08e7f72b79027033068.jpg

onekidanddone
23 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Beansie!

color-your-own, for now. 

BeansieToColor.thumb.jpg.49d2b66d2f1be08e7f72b79027033068.jpg

Thanks! Now I have to find a time to print it, sneak my daughter’s gel pens to color him in. I’ll have to find a time when Mr. and OneKid aren’t home. 

Does the fact I need to hide my relationship with Beansie mean I have a problem?

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 23
  • Love 2

MayMay1123
9 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Thanks! Now I have to find a time to print it, sneak my daughter’s gel pens to color him in. I’ll have to find a time when Mr. and OneKid aren’t home. 

Does the fact I need to hide my relationship with Beansie mean I have a problem?

i, too, am hiding mybeansie. the only reason i got mine done so quickly is because the kids were off school and with their mother, so i didn't have anything better to do LOL 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

Waffle Time
catlady

You guys, Beansie has a sidekick!  My IT skills are crap, so I ended up with two images of different sizes.  Some how it fit to make the smaller one green, so he needed his own name.  I thought about Greensie and Bitsy Beans, but then decided on Li’l Shiv, thanks to @HereticHick in the thread drift surrounding Chelsy Maxwell naming her baby Axton.  So Beansie and Li’l Shiv are getting drunk before embarking on their next attack of JillRod.

18EDD173-D714-492E-AC98-E2DF525E5F14.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 29
  • Love 10

wallysmommy
Posted (edited)

Beansie is heading to Fort Worth tomorrow.  He'll have to ride flat in the back seat because his Jill-esque beads might fall off.  His wing are blue so he's patriotic (like Jill), and he has a WVU tattoo as a nod to my fundie cousins who hate public school but are willing drive 100 miles to go to WVU football games.

Beansie.jpg

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 5
  • Love 13

Waffle Time
PumaLover

Beansie wants to wish everyone a very happy Easter! My niece and nephew told me they really like "my dragon" 😂

IMG_8271.JPG

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 26
  • Love 1

HarryPotterFan

I am finally caught up on this thread!! Last weekend was so busy, then so was this week and weekend.

@Alisamer I LOVE the name Beanzelub. Thank you for providing us with amazing Beansie drawings.

On 4/14/2019 at 2:30 PM, pamplemousse said:

One Beansie in the red light district in Amsterdam and on the same day, Beansie at a pro-(insert your favorite Democrat's name here) rally! I'm loving it!

If only we had Beansie in our lives when i was I Amsterdam last year!!! Sadness. What a missed opportunity!!

On 4/15/2019 at 6:48 PM, SilverBeach said:

Beansie must have a picture in front of his namesake, the bean in millennium park in Chicago. I love FJ, some of the most creative, talented, and funny people on the internet reside here. I'm unable to explain Beansie to Mr. SB though.

Well now I really need to visit family in Chicago!! I’ve been meaning to but this might be the kick in the butt I need to make plans.

HarryPotterFan
Posted (edited)

I found an iPhone app that lets you draw on and do “bucket fill” on photos. I present to you...Quidditch Beansie

1FB45706-99B3-4C9D-ACFF-783DF4DE71F8.jpeg.29a2449f1cf89698031a94dd29bab2f5.jpeg

Of course his team name and uniform are inspired by Plexus. And he painted his fork to look like a broom.

He’s also wearing short shorts because that would horrify Jill 

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 17
  • Love 7

onekidanddone
5 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I found an iPhone app that lets you draw on and do “bucket fill” on photos. I present to you...Quidditch Beansie

1FB45706-99B3-4C9D-ACFF-783DF4DE71F8.jpeg.29a2449f1cf89698031a94dd29bab2f5.jpeg

Of course his team name and uniform is inspired by Plexus. And he painted his fork to look like a broom.

@HarryPotterFan my dear you must tell me the name of the app. My fine motor skills so this would be perfect