• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Alisamer

The adventures of Beansie

Nervous
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
3 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'm planning to put my Beansie in a gimp suit and no one can stop me!

I had to Google "gimp suit". This is me after I saw the answer: :laughing-rolling:

Spent
ViolaSebastian
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I had to Google "gimp suit". This is me after I saw the answer: :laughing-rolling:

Hahaha! I should add it's a risky google search, if you're at work. :pearlclutching:

Every day's a school day on FJ! :pb_lol:

Edited by ViolaSebastian

EmmieJ
9 hours ago, Deleorean88mph said:

Along with a shirt that says 'fueled by green beans and not Plexus'.

Gassed up on green beans! 

I would like a custom t-shirt with Beansie that reads "Beansie supports a woman's right to choose!" and then I will wear it while slowly walking back and forth past the protestors at my local PP

I would love to take Beansie to a Pete Buttigieg rally, should one occur anywhere near me. 

Nervous
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
43 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Hahaha! I should add it's a risky google search, if you're at work. :pearlclutching:

Every day's a school day on FJ! :pb_lol:

My kids weren't home yet, so I was good. :pb_biggrin: Searching so many different things because of FJ gives me a colorful search history. I'd really hate to have to explain it someday. :pb_redface: :pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 10

Nervous
CharlieInCharge
2 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Searching so many different things because of FJ gives me a colorful search history.

So. Much. This. The ads and suggestions I have gotten due to random FJ-inspired Google searches will haunt me forever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 5

MayMay1123

Another googler of gimp suit...hahaha! That one will be fun to see. I think removable paper clothes, like a paper doll, will be made for mine

Meh
Dandruff
11 hours ago, Ash said:

Beansie needs a be-dazzled Satan hat. Just sayin.

Make Hades Great Again?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 21
  • Love 1

Spent
ViolaSebastian
Posted (edited)

Between FJ and being a social worker, I'm probably on every list in every agency. My favorite is when I get called a name I have to look up on Urban Dictionary. The stuff I've had to Google...

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • Love 3

Fruitcake

Happy
PumaLover

Here's my Beansie!! He's rocking the tie dye since I'm a tie dye artist. I made sure to include some PINK on his shirt. He's also wearing Converse!

I'm going to glue him to some foam board and cut him out. Maybe pipe cleaner for a tail?

IMG_8128.JPG

• Upvote 18
  • Love 23

Aggravated
Okie_Bokie
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PumaLover said:

Here's my Beansie!! He's rocking the tie dye since I'm a tie dye artist. I made sure to include some PINK on his shirt. He's also wearing Converse!

No pants!  (Kinda like Donald Duck! ;) )

Edited by Okie_Bokie

Happy
PumaLover
6 minutes ago, Okie_Bokie said:

I debated on making it a onesie... LOL

Enraged
Gobsmacked
5 minutes ago, Okie_Bokie said:

No!! He is wearing Lulemon or Athletica. He can run and perch on folks's shoulders, in pockets - just perch himself anywhere really for the perfect photo opportunity easily without being hampered by godly cargo pants. 

Nervous
Tim-Tom Biblethumper
On 4/15/2019 at 12:00 PM, Griftthatkeepsongrifting said:

I was born at Morton Plant and raised in North Pinellas County! I no longer live there, but I'm back fairly  often. Maybe Beansie and I can make it happen. Plus a trip to the Starbucks on the corner of Ft. Harrison for good measure!

Edited to add... best wishes to you and your mother. My father was caregiver to my mother for several years and I have major respect and admiration to individuals that unselfishly give so much of themselves. 

A fellow cracker!  Needless to say we're an endangered species in these parts.  I was born at Mease Dunedin, raised in St. Pete, live in Clearwater now, and caregiving Mom in Largo.

I'm very familiar with the Starbucks you refer to and do my Sea-Org watching from their patio when I'm in the area.  ;)  

I'm having surgery next Friday at Morton Plant but obviously won't be able to do any Scieno-gazing while there, and have to get home as soon as they'll let me go (Mom).

Thank you for your kind words, it is the toughest job I've ever had, but glad I'm able to do it.  

Nervous
CharlieInCharge

Good luck, @Tim-Tom Biblethumper! With the surgery and the caregiving. I took care of my mom before she passed and I know how stressful it can be to have things rest on you, especially when you aren’t going to be at a hundred percent yourself. Take care, take it slow and get help if you can :bigheart::hug:

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 9

WiseGirl

I am looking forward to the travels of Beansie. I hope he gets to normal stuff like having enough food to eat, not being in an RV, clothes that fit, not having to sing for his super, staying at home and just having fun. Ooh maybe dancing and playing a video game, going to a baseball game, having his very own milkshake not made with Plexus, shopping ... Oh the places he will go. (Apologies to Dr. Seuss)

MayMay1123

Beansie is ready for spring break 

20190418_094818.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 20
  • Love 6

Alisamer
17 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

May's personal Beansie, wearing his gay pride leggings, says "Hi, FJ!"

20190417_165127.jpg

byw, if you're going to cut out your own Beansie, i highly suggest using something thicker than paper. i used light card stock and he is still a bit too unstable. be careful cutting him out, also. i almost cut off parts of him several times LOL

13 hours ago, PumaLover said:

I'm going to glue him to some foam board and cut him out. Maybe pipe cleaner for a tail?

IMG_8128.JPG

You guys are ALL amazing and I love it. When I get him printed and cut here I'm going to leave the space between his legs solid so the easel stand will have a place to attach. Not as nice looking as a fully cut-out one, but able to stand on his own!

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

Four is Enough
Posted (edited)

So Beansie's getting a wardrobe. How about a kilt? A dashiki? a grass skirt?

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
Fixed repeat content

MayMay1123

Pretty sure my family will know I've gone off the deep end if they find these lol

20190418_113134.jpg

20190418_113329.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 25
  • Love 2

Happy
PumaLover

@MayMay1123 inspired me! Here Beansie is showing off his favorite sundress, of course with a tshirt underneath it to show how modest he is. He is also not bound by gender roles so he's free to dress as he pleases. #modest 

IMG_8133.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 32
  • Love 7

Meh
Evangeline
5 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

Pretty sure my family will know I've gone off the deep end if they find these lol

20190418_113134.jpg

20190418_113329.jpg

I'm DYING 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

Nervous
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
23 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

He is also not bound by gender roles so he's free to dress as he pleases. #modest 

IMG_8133.JPG

Do I want to know why he has the tines of the fork underneath his dress in a...um...delicate area? :my_biggrin: