IGNORED

Kendra & Joe Part 12: Another day, Another Duggar on the Way

Georgiana

What the heck is this one, and where pray tell would one wear such a thing?

C51EB2FA-3A84-4D47-959E-390869F17D93.jpeg

• Haha 18

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I think Klassy Girls Boutique sounds like a strip club out by the airport...

Specifically, the Clearwater side of Tampa International Airport.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

A yodeling competition?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 18

34 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

A yodeling competition?

A sisterwife dating site photo op

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

A sisterwife dating site photo op

I don't know if you have read the Brown (sister wife) thread, but a few days ago I fall in the rabbit hole of a sisterwife dating site, you could choose between men, women, couple of group between 18 to 87 yo...bonus point is base in Arkansas! 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, SassyPants said:

OOh I loved the description on that one. Wear it with all your favorite shirts and sweaters. Sign me up. 

I wouldn't consider myself particularly fashionable but I would be beyond embarrassed to wear that anywhere. It's a hideous skirt with suspenders. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

How can that suspender skirt be considered remotely “modest” when it draws all attention straight to the boobular area??

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 20

12 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I don't know if you have read the Brown (sister wife) thread, but a few days ago I fall in the rabbit hole of a sisterwife dating site, you could choose between men, women, couple of group between 18 to 87 yo...bonus point is base in Arkansas! 

Lol that’s where I got the idea from. Googling those sites is on my googling to do list 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/16/2019 at 3:42 PM, bal maiden said:

I am sad that they did not model this skirt with the leopard print heels. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 21.41.44.png

Also, I'm pretty sure that Betty Draper wore one of these in bed at some point in Mad Men.. https://theklassygirlboutique.com/blushing-pink-lace-kimono-wrap/

DD had a knee length dress in this pattern with the ruffles, she looked ADORABLE, she was also 4. She loved that dress.  

• Upvote 7

On 5/16/2019 at 5:32 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

This is so Tampa Bay specific/accurate and I'm living.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

I showed some of these to my husband and asked how he'd feel if I started dressing like this, given how sexy I hear modesty is.  Not the most favorable response, leading me to think my scrubs/t-shirts/jeans are probably modest enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:04 PM, SassyPants said:

To your first day teaching kindergarten in 1982? Although to be fair - I think it would likely have a soft pink blouse with a peter pan color and a little ribbon for a bow tie... 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

On 5/16/2019 at 6:58 AM, HereticHick said:

I think Klassy Girls Boutique sounds like a strip club out by the airport...

I'm imagining this store where strippers buy their wardorbe. I'm thinking an urban stripper aesthetic- lots of slingshot thongs , strappy things and bling. There would be a nail salon in the back called Klassy Klaws that specializes in nails that are at least three inches long, and carries a rainbow of blacklight responsive gel polish.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

Then Klassy Kougers would be the club specializes in Dancers over 50. I imagine a huge club that caters to every taste. Get your Ratchett nails done, clandestinely go see Grandma drop it like it’s hot and go see Kandy Kane for your bachelor party.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/15/2019 at 9:00 PM, MargaretElliott said:

I adore old names - Myra is a favorite for a girl, Nathaniel for a boy. I can totally see Kendra & Joe going for a name like that, since Gideon already falls into that category. It's trendy but not ~*tRyNdY*~ (no shame to anyone who likes unique spellings, but when they make the name hard to pronounce it kind of bothers me)

Myra was popular until Myra Hindley came into the public eye. I always feel sorry for women named Myra in the UK. They will be all older now. I wonder how many changed their names/used a middle name instead.?

I want one of them to use the name Mara because it’s just pretty and then be informed that’s a Demon in Buddhist Lore as well as a Hindu Goddess of Death. I wonder if they would change it.

• Upvote 2

On 5/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Naw, east side of LV on Boulder Highway

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

I want one of them to use the name Mara because it’s just pretty and then be informed that’s a Demon in Buddhist Lore as well as a Hindu Goddess of Death. I wonder if they would change it.

Really? One of my best church lady friends is a Mara and her father is a pastor. I guess it didn’t come up in his comparative religion class.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Plus Mara is a bible name!!!!!! Bonus points!!!!!1 But it means "bitter" and likely already know that. (See the book of Ruth, specifically Ruth 1:20)

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

@tabitha2 Klassy Kougars!! You kill me!

Every 3rd Friday could be Klassy Kocks night for those who like to watch male strippers.

• Haha 9

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:35 PM, tabitha2 said:

I didn't know that. That's really cool! Mara was also the name of Luke Skywalker's wife before Disney bought the franchise. 

Edited by JordynDarby5
  • Upvote 2

After reading this thread I'm really hoping one of the 2nd gen Duggs goes with a K theme for their children.

Kandy

Kookie

Kammy

Kimmie

Kynsie (haha already taken by the Smugs)

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, freshlemonade said:

After reading this thread I'm really hoping one of the 2nd gen Duggs goes with a K theme for their children.

Kandy

Kookie

Kammy

Kimmie

Kynsie (haha already taken by the Smugs)

Don’t tempt that 20 YO mom-to-be.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

• Georgiana locked this topic