• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
samurai_sarah

JRod 93: Collecting "likes" by turning off the comments

quiversR4hunting

I can't wait to see what thread #94 is called! And holy crap, I can't believe we are at 94 and the sad thing it seems like Jill's crazy isn't slowing down! Maxwell's have been around forever and they are only on #30, their crazy has changed into Groundhog Day. 

Maybe it is the name Jill. I see the Dillards are up to #75 (I don't pay attention to the Bates nor Duggar threads very often)

onekidanddone
15 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I can't wait to see what thread #94 is called! And holy crap, I can't believe we are at 94 and the sad thing it seems like Jill's crazy isn't slowing down! Maxwell's have been around forever and they are only on #30, their crazy has changed into Groundhog Day. 

Maybe it is the name Jill. I see the Dillards are up to #75 (I don't pay attention to the Bates nor Duggar threads very often)

How about: JRod #94 Where everything old is new again. 

harkasquirrel

My vote is for JRod 94: One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple Pastel Dresses

Meh
Dandruff

I think I know why she served raw vs. canned green beans for Easter.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

kmachete14

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CSPGZB9/ref=twister_B01EAIUR28 or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PRS4YDM/ref=twister_B07L5QHMCB?th=1&psc=1

The girls could literally wear something like this (or sew it themselves) & just pin, snap, or sew the neckline (from the first link) up to their collarbone. It's flattering, age appropriate, cheap, and seasonal.

Why the fck Jill has them in those skin-tight satiny bridesmaids dresses is beyond me. It honestly looks like she got them through one of those free prom dress donations, except the donations were from 20 years ago. 

DarkAnts

I think the dresses were hand sewn. It looks like they were running out of fabric because the two youngest girls skirts are not full. They are quite tight compared to the others.

SuperNova

Those dresses are probably home sewn but not in the Rodrigues home. If those dresses were made by one of them, Jill would be gushing about it all over the place. Especially if they were made by her golden child Nurie.

Georgiana

I'm behind on the Rods, but I went back several pages just to see those dresses and....yikes.  

Continue on here: