IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 37: Your new thread

samurai_sarah

I'm not saying I think it's a pregnancy announcement photo as in they're literally all announcing their pregnancies with the photo. That wouldn't make sense, as Joe and Kendra have already announced. I'm saying more that it looks like all three couples were together in one place, and maybe Abbie and Lauren fairly recently announced to their families but aren't ready to announce publicly yet, and they thought it would be soooo precious to take a sweet photo of the three blessed pregnant couples. Maybe Jessa and Ben weren't there.

Also, it could just be a random photo that has nothing to do with pregnancy. They've done weirder and more inexplicable things before!

• Upvote 19

13 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

If isn't a pregnancy announce photo then I don't know what else could be, I mean is a strange choice for a happy bday message, wouldn't be more sensed to create a collage or choose a solo (with JD) photo? I guess we will know soon enough. If it is a Jabbie announce why including Kendra and Lauren? Not a gender reveal cause it really too early and then why with Abbie and Lauren? The triple pregnancy seems more logical at least for now for me. 

Well, I'm assuming SiRen are in it bc Josiah is the one who posted the photo on his instagram. Maybe that triple-date (it looks very triple date-y to me....probably at mini golf or something haha) is the best picture of John and Abbie and Josiah and Lauren they have recently, and Joe and Kendra just happened to be in on it.

I do think it's a good, genuine picture of all 3 couples. And yes, the way John is holding Abbie looks very pregg-ish. Maybe they're planning a week by week by week announcement for three pregnancies xD with John and Abbie over Easter and SiRen next weekend lol. Non-speculating, I am expecting to Abbie to be pregnant sometime soon, and Lauren to announce a pregnancy around their first anniversary, May/June/July time frame. 

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Hey, they can get a lot of use from this nametag.

20190418_192352.png.fea2ed35425c2fff3b30d13016374e23.png

Reuse, and save the difference! :pb_rollseyes:

But, but, but... pink is for G.I.R.L.S !!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Bobology said:

But, but, but... pink is for G.I.R.L.S !!

Nah, it's probably republican red, but it's been reused so many times that it looks pink. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

If Abbie announces a pregnancy in the next month, speculation about Lauren will skyrocket thanks to that picture. For that reason, I hope that either Abbie is decidedly NOT pregnant & it’s just a random photo, or all 3 of them are and SiRen are comfortable announcing sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 6

That picture might just be a picture taken when the Duggars were all together. I don’t know this, but I imagine those three couples might be somewhat close. I say that because they have so much in common. They are all Duggar boys who are newly married. The three girls all just joined the Duggar family. I bet they like to hang out together because they have a lot in common. Plus Joe and John always seemed pretty close. And Josiah is close in age to Joe. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

I think they're all knocked up and odds are in my favour with these folks.

I don't think they'd announce together because for Lauren and Abbie it would be their first child and given Lauren's history that would be a big deal. So I think they'd announce individually. If that doesn't happen over the next month or two then we can move on to the next speculation.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

On 4/19/2019 at 7:57 PM, AtlanticTug said:

I think they're all knocked up and odds are in my favour with these folks.

I don't think they'd announce together because for Lauren and Abbie it would be their first child and given Lauren's history that would be a big deal. So I think they'd announce individually. If that doesn't happen over the next month or two then we can move on to the next speculation.

It seems Lauren is not pregnant. 

IMG_20190421_144118_875.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

On 4/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, miss_batson said:

It seems Lauren is not pregnant. 

IMG_20190421_144118_875.jpg

I hate when people do this. I get they are trying to get information or genuinely offering congrats but there is nothing worse than having a miscarriage and then having to constantly shuffle through questions and comments regarding being pregnant again. I lost my first pregnancy to miscarriage at 9 week and it took almost 3 years for us to get pregnant again. Unexplained secondary infertility they said, no reasoning behind it, "it just happens." I feel for them, as shitty as their beliefs are, I feel for them. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 9

So... apparently yellow pocket angel eggs are so you don't have to say "deviled" eggs like normal people? WTF!

It's on the duggar insta

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 2
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, karen77 said:

So... apparently yellow pocket angel eggs are so you don't have to say "deviled" eggs like normal people? WTF!

It's on the duggar insta

We really need an eye roll emoji! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 15

44 minutes ago, karen77 said:

It's on the duggar insta

Wut? In my family, we call 'em dressed eggs. I'm a fallen-away Catholic who married a Presbyterian preacher's son and now attend a Presbyterian Church (when I go). I have no religious objection (and neither did my mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, who taught me how to cook) to saying the word deviled (it's FOOD, FERGAHD'SSAKE). We just said dressed eggs.

• Upvote 4

IIRC, the Maxwells call them "picnic eggs" for the same reason. "Yellow pocket angel eggs" sound like a new kind of virtual pet.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 3

Well, we got an Easter announcement, just not the Duggars we were expecting.

I still think Abbie will be next.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

IIRC, the Maxwells call them "picnic eggs" for the same reason. "Yellow pocket angel eggs" sound like a new kind of virtual pet.

Or an old one ?

6EBF6FEC-5E54-4A1C-905C-812668A3FD7D.jpeg

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 8
  • Love 2

So they’re yellow (as opposed to what?)... and I get angel instead of devil...but “pocket”? What the hell?

• I Agree 6

I don't know about you all, but when I see the words pocket and eggs together I'm definitely not thinking of angels... I think the Spanish word I want is huevos!

• Haha 4

Spoiler

hermione_eye_roll.gif.fde43968c49fa7331a3c1980b4beeb74.gif

Spoiler

giphy-2.gif.f8002f6924e683042d0a5bb8a10a24c9.gif

Spoiler

eyeroll.gif.d4f0fddafea3f71fa8d86797e5404838.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif.dd3ddc7f318201a82155c1f0b4e7c8c5.gif

Re: yellow pocket angel eggs. One gif was not enough.

Edited by backyard sylph
quote box was removed. needed context.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 20

Katy Perry said that when she was growing up they had to call them “Angeled” eggs. The Duggar’s aren’t the only ones to be stupid about deviled eggs but they’re still stupid. 

• Upvote 9

I guess none of the deviled egg haters will be in the market for this:

Spoiler

49362377_DeviledHamSpread-00047800000151.thumb.png.547ef9ced97270bceac6ca35b1b631f0.png

An essential ingredient in my family's ham and cheese dip.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 19
  • Love 2

Maybe they're angels because they're eggs that never got to become chicks?

Ridiculous nonetheless.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic