IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 37: Your new thread

samurai_sarah

I predict Jill trying to keep up with Jessa and announcing sometime in late April/May before Threewald is born. Then I think Anna will announce another M kid in June and there’ll be SiRen and Jabbie announcements around the same time. I don’t suspect any others in the next couple of months, so Jessa will continue to get allll the pregnancy/new baby attention.

• Upvote 4

The oldest boy in that bench seat photo-op with the girls in front of him looks like he entirely over it. That's a fake smile if I ever saw one.?

• Upvote 1

I get what they are saying when they say that they love making memories with their kids---and it is actually a nice sentiment--- but they say it all. the. time.  It makes me imagine that if the kids are not full-on enjoying themselves and being joyful that the adults are saying "You'd better smile, J-child, we're makin' memories here, goldarnit!!" 

I work at a public museum and have pretty much seen parents act this way. :(

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, miss_batson said:

I think it every time I see a pic of her, but man, Johannah looks like such a teenager! In that photo with Jenni and (i think?) cousin Emily and Lydia Swanson, something about even her expression and posture just seems teenager-y haha. From that one, I wouldn't have guessed that Jenni is less than 2 years younger than her.

I wish we knew more about the lost girls, besides Johannah's the boss, Jenni is quiet and likes animals, Jordyn I literally got nothing on right now, and Josie seems presumably spoiled.

• Upvote 15

9 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

I wish we knew more about the lost girls, besides Johannah's the boss, Jenni is quiet and likes animals, Jordyn I literally got nothing on right now, and Josie seems presumably spoiled.

I'm glad we don't know more.  Those girls deserve whatever little bits of privacy they can get. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 9

Meredith is SUCH a cutie.

And I hate, hate that t-shirt. To me, wearing such a shirt in public is being hateful and not loving towards others. And honestly it is also plain stupid.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

23 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

I get what they are saying when they say that they love making memories with their kids---and it is actually a nice sentiment--- but they say it all. the. time.  It makes me imagine that if the kids are not full-on enjoying themselves and being joyful that the adults are saying "You'd better smile, J-child, we're makin' memories here, goldarnit!!" 

I work at a public museum and have pretty much seen parents act this way. :(

You made me stop and think, and I like it when you guys on FJ do that to me. Since their show began I've always thought the remark seemed weird, because the rest of us just call it 'life.' But perhaps the parents (the cult curriculum, really, since others do it, too) talk about all those special events as the kids' 'memories' in order to separate the happy happy times from  the real stuff that goes on at home all the time. All that controlling, mean and hateful stuff they live with are not the 'memories'... it's the happy special events and trips that they want to instill as the memories.  Did Michelle ever strike a kid with a wooden spoon (not saying she did, but there is scuttle that some in the cult do) and smile and say, "We're creating memories!"? Of course not, but if the kids are old enough to remember a happy trip to the park, then they are old enough to remember being made to feel worthless and undeserving. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

I wasn't sure where to put this, but apparently there is a Duggar on the San Francisco Giants. I was watching with my grandma this weekend and it kept weirding me out every time they would say, Duggar at the bat! Or something. I didn't want to explain my FJ obsession to her so I kept it to myself ?

IMG_8022.JPG

• Haha 21

This picture is making me nervous. Like triple pregnancy announcement nervous. ?

22826D92-AC55-48EC-A9D0-DEB7F8C42E48.thumb.jpeg.2e2c186a5081451d4f4746431a5dcc61.jpeg

• Upvote 15
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 21

10 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

This picture is making me nervous. Like triple pregnancy announcement nervous. ?

22826D92-AC55-48EC-A9D0-DEB7F8C42E48.thumb.jpeg.2e2c186a5081451d4f4746431a5dcc61.jpeg

?

In all seriousness, they would all have announced last week with JoKen. If all 3 of them really are pregnant, maybe Lauren and/or Abbie aren't far along enough to make an announcement necessary. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

That does look like a "We're all pregnant photo!" I'm going to go pray to Rufus that it is not so, but I am not feeling good. 

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • I Agree 7

15 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

That does look like a "We're all pregnant photo!" I'm going to go pray to Rufus that it is not so, but I am not feeling good. 

I'm starting to suspect they all are, especially because of 2 things:

They way John has his hands on Abbie's belly. Classic pregnancy announcement pose.

The post that Josiah shared in FB (see the SiRen thread to know what I'm talking about)

Edited by anaandrade
  • Upvote 14

The way John is holding Abby look really much a pregnancy announce, 

Josiah and Lauren i'm less sure, but the photo really look like a triple pregnancy announce. 

I think the baby boom will hitting us soon, i'm expecting some big announce around Easter at least from one couple (leaning more.on Jabbie first, then Lauren, then Anna, then joy)and maybe then Jill), soon follow by the other. Let's buckle down the security bell soon we will be hit by the baby boom 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

It's a few days until Easter. I'm thinking that's when we'll get the announcement (or the day after).

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I'm not sure, if it was a triple pregnancy picture you would expect they added Jessa in there as well...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

I'm not sure, if it was a triple pregnancy picture you would expect they added Jessa in there as well...

Not if it's an "hey, surprise, we're pregnant and due oct/nov/dec all of us"-announcement. Jessa is ahead of the gang - she's due in june, I think. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Not if it's an "hey, surprise, we're pregnant and due oct/nov/dec all of us"-announcement. Jessa is ahead of the gang - she's due in june, I think. 

True, but then it is weird that JoKen already announced seperately. It can also not be a joined gender reveal because that seems way too early.

• Upvote 2

If isn't a pregnancy announce photo then I don't know what else could be, I mean is a strange choice for a happy bday message, wouldn't be more sensed to create a collage or choose a solo (with JD) photo? I guess we will know soon enough. If it is a Jabbie announce why including Kendra and Lauren? Not a gender reveal cause it really too early and then why with Abbie and Lauren? The triple pregnancy seems more logical at least for now for me. 

• Upvote 9

They have taken private group pregnancy shots before, and we’ve seen them later on. Jessa might not have been in the photo for the simple reason that she wasn’t there (I’m assuming it was a spontaneous photo and not a shoot). Probably no group announcement because Abbie and Lauren aren’t ready to announce and Kendra was. Eventually someone will announce by joining in with one of those photos.

Edited by QuiverFullofBooks
Forgot something
  • Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic