IGNORED

Seewalds 39: Piping in on the IKEA conversation

samurai_sarah

I have been to Ikea yesterday and I half of the time I was thinking about this thread, the almost at the exit I founD this and I couldn't not thinking about all the ladies here who loves them....?

Spoiler

20190505_201122.thumb.jpg.8f3cbbce8d92b13b916295ff5772b977.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 11

E43DEF0E-346A-4F92-B6D9-3784D73EC787.thumb.png.8d3585b211c4eb581006e59718322036.png

Another sponsored post on Jessa’s Instagram story! 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

E43DEF0E-346A-4F92-B6D9-3784D73EC787.thumb.png.8d3585b211c4eb581006e59718322036.png

Another sponsored post on Jessa’s Instagram story! 

I mean everyone is doing kiwico.   from people like ex bachelor/Bachelorette couples to youtubers. in the Duggar Bates I've seen Alyssa, Anna and Jessa all doing it. 

I want free kiwico! My kids loved those boxes but it’s too expensive to keep up with shipping to Aus

1 hour ago, Smee said:

I want free kiwico! My kids loved those boxes but it’s too expensive to keep up with shipping to Aus

Wait...you don’t get free shi stuff for your kid?

Are you buying used and saving the difference? No? You are in good company, neither are the Duggars.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I founD this and I couldn't not thinking about all the ladies here who loves them....?

Hide contents

20190505_201122.thumb.jpg.8f3cbbce8d92b13b916295ff5772b977.jpg

Oh! I HAVE to have this!

Thank you  >^..^<

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Wait...you don’t get free shi stuff for your kid?

Are you buying used and saving the difference? No? You are in good company, neither are the Duggars.

I buy used probably more than the Duggars do (not to save the difference, which is negligible with fast fashion, but to reduce environmental impact with kids who outgrow stuff much faster than they wear it out). But now I’m giggling imagining Jessa buying used kiwi co crates for her sixth child when public attention runs out.

• Haha 5

They find out the sex each time but keep it a secret until baby arrives. That's super impressive - I'd never be able to do that! I'd either tell on purpose, or it would slip accidentally. I don't think I'd be able to keep it to myself! 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, viii said:

They find out the sex each time but keep it a secret until baby arrives. That's super impressive - I'd never be able to do that! I'd either tell on purpose, or it would slip accidentally. I don't think I'd be able to keep it to myself! 

My cousin did that with her first two kids, she did end up telling a few close family members before the birth, with baby number 3 they decided to not find out. With her oldest we suspected it was a boy because her brother mentioned bringing out all his old action figures and playing with them with the baby when it was older, while girls can play with those toys too, the way he spoke about it made it seem like he was excited about it being a boy. 

Jessa was asked on installing if Spurgeon and Henry knew the gender of the baby and Jessa replied no because it wouldn't be a surprise for long if they knew.

• Upvote 4

Please make the next thread title: Grifting and hoarding it all

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, viii said:

well to be fair they do tell some people. I remember they told Jana and Joy with Henry. Joy told Austin Jana told Jill. 

• Upvote 1

I always say if we ever have a third little Sullie (no plan to) I want to not find out the sex this time. We found out with both of our other children because 1) I'm a planner and I needed to do what I could to prepare for baby 1 and 2) my sister wanted to throw us a reveal party for baby two. Since we have a boy and a girl now, I feel like it would be exciting not to know. But I know me and if I ever ended up pregnant again, I'm gonna want to know. 

Edited by Sullie06
  • Upvote 4

We didn’t find out with the first two kids, but when we had #3 we found out and kept it secret from everyone else. It was easy enough, mostly because we never told people that we knew at all.

• Upvote 2

"Spurgie---".  Gah.  Here's hoping baby # 3 has a nice name s/he can find on personalized stuff easily.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Granwych said:

"Spurgie---".  Gah.  Here's hoping baby # 3 has a nice name s/he can find on personalized stuff easily.  

I honestly doubt it. Ben seems to lean towards the crazy names and Jessa towards the normal. she liked Elliot and Henry so I have a feeling that because Jessa got her way with Henry Ben will get his way again with this one. 

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Now, there’s a name WORSE than Spurgeon.

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't this a strange thing to say about a fetus?

@jessaseewald My daughter and her husband found out on the 1st one which was a boy but on the 2nd one they were going to find out but the baby kept it’s legs closed. Her husband said after that he was glad they didn’t find out because it took the excitement out. I told her it had to be a girl since she kept her legs closed. I was right and she had a little girl January 23rd. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 3
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 13

4 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't this a strange thing to say about a fetus?

what was the weird part to you? I mean she sounds like a Duggar fan so of course a baby keeping it's legs crossed would mean girl to them. I mean when you think about who is typing it makes sense.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

yeah cause even a baby girl fetus has to keep its legs closed. People are stupid

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

Leg crossing aside, how is finding out about your baby's sex beforehand less exciting than waiting until birth?  Aren't you surprised either way?  

I don't know, I'd be pretty disappointed if the majority of my followers were all fucking idiots.  Doesn't seem to bother the Duggars or any other fundies, tho... 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Hisey said:

It is never too early to slut shame. Apparently.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

Henry and Spurgeon are sure having fun! 

That woman is batshit bonkers! The one who applauded the fetus keeping it's legs closed of course. 

Edited by Carm_88
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic