IGNORED

Priscilla and David 9: Starting Their Own Flipping Business?

Coconut Flan

I hadn't paid much attention to the fabulous David & Priscilla Waller lately. In spite of their awful beliefs, I will give them credit in some things. Their children look clean and well fed.  I also thought that Paul had a nicer birthday post than some other fundie kids have gotten.  

• Upvote 9

On 4/28/2020 at 1:46 AM, elissaeugenia said:

This really reminds me of the video Katie Morton was in for Captain Bret's channel just after she'd had her first. Especially the way she's visibly trying so hard to remember what she should be saying.  

I had the same thought, but Katie appeared even more brainwashed than Pris.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

On 3/18/2020 at 12:16 PM, HereticHick said:

I see Gothard Family conference at Big Sandy is still scheduled for April 27-May 3: https://events.alertacademy.com/event/family-conference/d

It will be interesting to see if it ends up happening.

Big Sandy April Family Conference was canceled. 

From their website: 

Unfortunately, what is taking place in our nation and around the world with the coronavirus situation has changed things and we are unable to host our families on campus for the Big Sandy April Family Conference, April 27–May 1. We know that God is working all things together for good for His children, and that He is using this situation to draw others to Himself.

Most things Gothard and Gothard adjacent are horrible, but these people are not anti-government. 

We also desire to honor the Lord by following the directives given by our local, state, and federal governmental authorities who are taking and recommending tangible steps to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

• Upvote 7

I wonder when little Peter Michael Waller will be born. That’s my name guess.

• Upvote 11

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder when little Peter Michael Waller will be born. That’s my name guess.

Very close! Peter David arrived today. It’s on the blog. 

946A6AC2-FBFF-4D2A-A2E5-1972D0A9A7F5.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 19

There's a video up on the website with the children taking turns holding the new baby.  Phillip keeps asking quite loudly how the baby got out of Mommy's tummy.  David and Priscilla keep changing the subject and trying to ignore him.  It's a perfect little kid moment.   Destiny also appears to sneeze on the baby.

I think David and Priscilla have some pretty loathsome beliefs* but they're sweet with their children and the kids seem happy and well cared for.  

* David and Priscilla lead the kids in the Bible verse about children being arrows in your quiver.  Nothing says "Quiverfull" like memorizing the verse and saying it right after you give birth.  

• Upvote 24

Oh man I finally guessed a name! Though this one was really easy. Only so many godly P names.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

He’s a big boy. Long too. Phillip looks cute holding the baby. He’s got such a cute chubby face. That’s definitely a Keller thing. Their little ones always have such cute chubby faces.

• Upvote 9

I still want to know if they are doing boys with P names and girls with D names, or if it's just switching letters each baby and they've just happened to have gone boy, girl, boy, girl, boy. I suspect it's the latter, but I guess we'll see. I kind of hope they do a couple of D names for boys, because the most normal P name left for a boy that I could see them using is Phinehas. If they use D names for boys they can have a Daniel or even another David (I can see David doing that). 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 5

Destiny is giving a Davia-style face in that picture.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

I think that as the kids come along , they seem to have more expressive faces- Peter Pecan is going to be the best of the brood ( going by his birth day  expressions)   I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store.

And I just love Philip- please someone tell him how the baby got out of Mommie's tummy - he must have asked about 6 times!

It wouldn't have been a Waller birth without David saying "Children are a gift from the Lord"

They may have  awful beliefs , but they produce such cute kids.

• Upvote 13

1 minute ago, Sops2 said:

I think that as the kids come along , they seem to have more expressive faces- Peter Pecan is going to be the best of the brood ( going by his birth day  expressions)   I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store.

And I just love Philip- please someone tell him how the baby got out of Mommie's tummy - he must have asked about 6 times!

It wouldn't have been a Waller birth without David saying "Children are a gift from the Lord"

They may have  awful beliefs , but they produce such cute kids.

I wonder how they explain it. I told my kids at that age that mommy has an extra hole and I pushed really hard until the baby came out. And then I was so happy to meet them.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Please Rufus grant us a dumptruck baby photo session

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

44 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Please Rufus grant us a dumptruck baby photo session

Oh, no—that poor baby looked so uncomfortable!

• Upvote 3

Phillip has stolen my heart. The way he just keeps waffling on and on so too cute! He did the same with Destinys birth video IRC ?

• Upvote 4

The Waller children have the best facial expressions. 

I am a little surprised to see Priscilla in a denim skirt. It seems a little out of place to be laying in bed with a blanket over you and have jeans on. Maybe it is just me, but I wasn't ready for waistbands that soon after giving birth. I lived in soft cotton dresses/skirts and yoga pants. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

23 minutes ago, nvmbr02 said:

The Waller children have the best facial expressions. 

I am a little surprised to see Priscilla in a denim skirt. It seems a little out of place to be laying in bed with a blanket over you and have jeans on. Maybe it is just me, but I wasn't ready for waistbands that soon after giving birth. I lived in soft cotton dresses/skirts and yoga pants. 

Hopefully it was just for pictures and then changed into a big ass nightgown. Because that’s what I would be wearing!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I don't remember which Pecan kid it was, but I loved the one that got away with that HUGE turkey leg some thanksgivings ago. Such a gorgeous picture! 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Wait until he asks how baby got into Mommie's tummy .

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 25

1 minute ago, hasunah said:

Wait until he asks how baby got into Mommie's tummy .

When a mommy and daddy love each other very, very much they share a special hug and think about Gothard.

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 26

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

I don't remember which Pecan kid it was, but I loved the one that got away with that HUGE turkey leg some thanksgivings ago. Such a gorgeous picture! 

Pretty sure that was Cheeky Phillip. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Continued here:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic