Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Priscilla and David 9: Starting Their Own Flipping Business?

Recommended Posts

Tired
HerNameIsBuffy
6 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Esther's last few photos kindly posted here by the non-banned folk always show her with hair tightly pulled back- very sensible in the Zambian heat- but resembled her Mum in her wedding to John pics. Imo obvs! Sorry I can't seek out wedding pics and post here. Dinasaur!! 

Why can't you post?  Are they private pics?

I googled - I do see Suzette in Esther, but no resemblance to either in Priscilla.  JMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad
Gobsmacked
4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Why can't you post?  Are they private pics?

I googled - I do see Suzette in Esther, but no resemblance to either in Priscilla.  JMO.

I've seen a shrader wedding pic here at some time in the past. My Dinosaur Google-Foo and old phone won't allow me to find and post it. Perhaps someone with Good Google-Foo can find it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

Priscilla’s eyes look just like her mother’s eyes when each of them smile. People always comment that Pris looks pained when she’s smiling but she just squints when she smiles just like Suzette does. 

Suzette has dark hair and Michael was a blonde. That’s probably another reason why they don’t seem to look much alike. I do think she probably looks a little more like Mike but with her mother’s eyes.

Here is a picture of the family from way back. Mike looks like David Waller 🤣

E4A05C1F-94D8-43DB-82A0-053C10D8E498.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
freethemall
6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Priscilla’s eyes look just like her mother’s eyes when each of them smile. People always comment that Pris looks pained when she’s smiling but she just squints when she smiles just like Suzette does. 

Suzette has dark hair and Michael was a blonde. That’s probably another reason why they don’t seem to look much alike. I do think she probably looks a little more like Mike but with her mother’s eyes.

Here is a picture of the family from way back. Mike looks like David Waller 🤣

E4A05C1F-94D8-43DB-82A0-053C10D8E498.jpeg

Is that baby Anna Duggar they're holding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
ophelia
2 hours ago, freethemall said:

Is that baby Anna Duggar they're holding?

IIRC she's the fifth child, so yeah - that's probably Anna.

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marmalade

Yes, the baby is Anna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
subsaharanafrica
On 1/15/2020 at 9:12 PM, lumpentheologie said:

Meh, I'm sure they've beaten their children into instant obedience and they were probably pretty quiet except for the two youngest. 🙁

Ethiopian Airlines flights are always interesting. I fly them often. More than half of the time kids run amok and no one does anything. So even if a kid had a meltdown they would have fit right in. 

On 1/19/2020 at 2:15 PM, Pleiades_06 said:

Internationally is also under 2. I know because I unfortunately flew a lot with my under 2s. But you can only have one lap child/adult.

This. Plus on international flights lap children aren’t free. They’re like 10% of the ticket price, but they’re not free. 

  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satisfied
scoutsadie
On 1/19/2020 at 4:44 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Here is a picture of the family from way back. Mike looks like David Waller 

E4A05C1F-94D8-43DB-82A0-053C10D8E498.jpeg

It is crazy to me how different Pa Keller looks!! Wow!

Ma Keller looks nearly the same as now (maybe a little more stout).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad
Gobsmacked

Does Pa Keller have health problems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
subsaharanafrica

So ummm...they took their kids on a river cruise/game drive and none of them have life jackets on. 
 

There is a certain lodge we used to visit often in a neighboring country that no longer allows children on their boat safaris. The reason is because a week a child without a life jacket fell off the boat and into the river. I know this because we had been there the weekend before with our two life jacketed kids and the next time we called to book we were told why we could no longer bring them on the boat. 
 

These boats aren’t built for containing kids nor are they super steady/stable. 

  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melissa1977
On 1/22/2020 at 11:14 AM, Gobsmacked said:

Does Pa Keller have health problems?

I seem to recall something about it.

But I wonder if he kept most of the food for himself, à la Rodrigues. They were very poor and the girls were skinny. (*speculation)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HereticHick
On 1/24/2020 at 1:27 AM, subsaharanafrica said:

So ummm...they took their kids on a river cruise/game drive and none of them have life jackets on. 
 

 

Hey, if any of them are eaten by crocodiles its just the Lord's will, amiright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

I’ll be honest. I already have issues with death/health/injury anxiety. David Waller has lost 2 siblings in their 20s. I am not saying the Wallers should be overprotective balls of anxiety, although I know I would be that way if I lost two siblings prematurely. But I really am amazed that they don’t take all the normal precautions when it comes to their children’s safety. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gustava
17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But I really am amazed that they don’t take all the normal precautions when it comes to their children’s safety. 

If  child dies, it's God's will and Jesus wants the child and now the child will be in a much better place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
Just now, gustava said:

If  child dies, it's God's will and Jesus wants the child and now the child will be in a much better place.

Except when it’s aborted before it can even feel any pain. They never say anything good about all these souls getting to go to heaven before they feel any pain or have any heartache. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jrodseyeliner
18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ll be honest. I already have issues with death/health/injury anxiety. David Waller has lost 2 siblings in their 20s. I am not saying the Wallers should be overprotective balls of anxiety, although I know I would be that way if I lost two siblings prematurely. But I really am amazed that they don’t take all the normal precautions when it comes to their children’s safety. 

Sometimes, it can go the opposite way of thinking in that Life is so incredibly short so we shouldn’t waste another moment and go Africa with our 5 kids. And visit the sister... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thoughtful

Hey, David - are you listening? Your child said he is scared. I don't think "heheheh - that's great!" is the appropriate response.

All of the recent Instagram posts are full of Dashiki-wearing, white savior-ing, posting pictures of other people's children (probably without permission) crap. They got the full John Shrader treatment, and seem to have enjoyed every minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Palimpsest

It's all predestined and God's will if a Fundie dies.  The Lord giveth and He taketh away.  

To be fair, Isaac Waller probably would have died from his very aggressive cancer even if he had been given earlier treatment back in the states.  However, Rebecca Waller may not have been wearing a seat belt when she died from her own driver error.  I'm just glad no-one else was killed in that accident.

Great parenting going on here.  Not.  Probably unvaxed kids in Africa, on boats without life jackets, in cars without child seats or safety belts, visiting with cousins whose parents are treating little Nehemiah's seizures with canned tuna, Esther now way overdue with the latest little Shraderling, but God will protect them.  And I'm fairly sure neither Esther nor John can count so I'm not as worried as I was 2 years ago when Caleb was way overdue.

@apandaaries, to clarify your last post on IBLP, the last time I looked the lawsuit had been dropped voluntarily by the plaintiffs due to difficulties with the SoL.  They do have the opportunity to refile.

IBLP isn't going after the plaintiffs at the moment.  It would much rather everything got swept under the rug.  OTOH, Gothard tried to sue the plaintiffs.   Most (if not all) of his allegations were dismissed last year.   But it is worrying and painful for them.

Gothard's now trying to sue IBLP for accepting his resignation.  He didn't really mean to resign and he wants his cult back, please!  I don't think the IBLP BoD is in the slightest bit worried about Billy Goat succeeding, but the legal costs must be annoying.   

On 1/22/2020 at 5:14 AM, Gobsmacked said:

Does Pa Keller have health problems?

I believe he has heart issues.  That was shared by Josh McD shortly after Josh and Anna's wedding.  But Pa still seems to be alive and kicking in his prison ministry

Edited by Palimpsest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giraffe

@Palimpsest, Esther’s not due till “February,” so depending on her actual due date she could be pregnant into mid-March. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Palimpsest
Just now, Giraffe said:

@Palimpsest, Esther’s not due till “February,” so depending on her actual due date she could be pregnant into mid-March. 

Ah, that's good.  Thanks.  So it is more that Johnny can't do percentages.  IIRC, if she had been 2% pregnant when he was grifting for miracle surgery she should have been due in January.

When is Pris due with the latest little P --  I'm going with Pisgah or Proctorus for a boy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
6 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

@Palimpsest, Esther’s not due till “February,” so depending on her actual due date she could be pregnant into mid-March. 

Didn’t she go way overdue last time? I was worried for her. I hope she isn’t super overdue again this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad
Gobsmacked
19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Didn’t she go way overdue last time? I was worried for her. I hope she isn’t super overdue again this time.

There will be problems in Shraderland if any Volcanoes erupt bigly around now. Esther's electrocutes or whatever the problem was last time ( I cant find the story it's way back), will be put totally off kilter by whatever it is that erupting volcanoes do to Esther. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Palimpsest

@Gobsmacked, that is marked indelibly on my memory.  In 2011 light radiation from the volcanic eruption in Japan attached to Esther's electrolytes causing her to become dehydrated and her labor with Charis was stalled.

She should have just swigged down some colloidal silver, but I don't think they had glommed onto that miracle cure back then.

  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giraffe
29 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

@Gobsmacked, that is marked indelibly on my memory.  In 2011 light radiation from the volcanic eruption in Japan attached to Esther's electrolytes causing her to become dehydrated and her labor with Charis was stalled.

She should have just swigged down some colloidal silver, but I don't think they had glommed onto that miracle cure back then.

Wow. Hope Nathan brought her some Plexus!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

This Pecan baby’s face is perfection:

495902EF-5C04-4099-9E72-C4ABBEE75F96.jpeg

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.