IGNORED

Priscilla and David 9: Starting Their Own Flipping Business?

Coconut Flan

26 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

OK, my first Pecan-related thought of the new year...they wouldn't dare name that child Prince, for "Prince of Peace", would they?

I vote Pecan. Pecan Waller.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3
  • Love 4

The blog post also points out that baby 5's due date is "early May." That's earlier than they originally said, so Pris was near the end of her first trimester at Phillip's birthday where she was showing. 

• Upvote 3

I vote for anything with Prince: Prince Michael, Prince David, etc.

Also I vote for any heathen name: Pan, Pegasus, Proteus...

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Is Patrick too ebil Catholic a name?

Pre-Destiny* I would’ve said yes. Now I’m saying anything goes. 

*In the fundy groups I’ve been part of,  “destiny” was considered an evil concept from the new age movement. I have no idea how “destiny” is somehow evil, but “God is sovereign (and therefore everything is ultimately already planned out)” is somehow biblical.

Edited by Giraffe
Riffle. Again.
  • Upvote 7

I'm guessing Peter, Phineas or Patrick. Either one of those or maybe wildcards of Pax (Latin for peace) or Paxton.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

I'm guessing Peter, Phineas or Patrick. Either one of those or maybe wildcards of Pax (Latin for peace) or Paxton.

I agree with Peter. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

if they keep having boy children, they are going to be out of biblical boy names pretty quickly. phallu? pharisee? philadelphia (that's a yes vote from me ?) pilate? publious? they're going to have to go secular soon. looking at a list of boy names i see parka, polo, and pizza. can you imagine naming your child PIZZA? i have seen some crazy ass names, but pizza? come on!

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Also I vote for any heathen name: Pan, Pegasus, Proteus...

I vote for Pan, short for Pantalaimon.

• Upvote 2

Boy 1: Paul Waller

Boy 2: Phillip Waller 

Boy 3: Peter Waller

Boy 4: Patrick Waller

And if they happen to have a fifth boy, I’m saying Perry Waller.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Boy 1: Paul Waller

Boy 2: Phillip Waller 

Boy 3: Peter Waller

Boy 4: Patrick Waller

And if they happen to have a fifth boy, I’m saying Perry Waller.

We should start a betting pool

• Upvote 2

On 1/4/2020 at 5:17 PM, MayMay1123 said:

philadelphia (that's a yes vote from me ?)

Hmmmph! Anyone who's ever seen Fort Apache knows that's a girls' name!  :wink-kitty:

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Hmmmph! Anyone who's ever seen Fort Apache knows that's a girls' name!  :wink-kitty:

I wonder if they would ever choose a gender neutral name-my guess is no?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

I wonder if they would ever choose a gender neutral name-my guess is no?

I suggested Destiny as a joke last time. And look what happened! Now I have no idea what  names they will give future girls. It could be anything from Deborah Rebecca to Dawn Sunshine. 

• Upvote 2

Someone on this thread made reference to the time before they had Destiny, calling it "pre-Destiny".

Which made me think...

D... P... D... P...

Maybe the boy will be named Predestination?

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

Maybe the boy will be named Predestination?

Or just Predestined. Very Calvinist.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

On 12/5/2019 at 10:06 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I was going to say, Jill needs all that extra time to grift and to be the bride mother of the bride. It is strange that they are having an 8 month engagement, most fundy engagements are 3 to 5 months, with some exceptions. 

I would guess the reason for the long engagement is the fact that the Rodz and the Keller's are dirt poor.  Perhaps David is working to save up money to pay for a wedding?  I'm also guessing this will also be a very small, by fundy standards, wedding. So many people will not want to go simply because of Jill, which is unfair to Nurie, but I do have to wonder if there isn't a very big part of her that realizes her mother is bat shit crazy and completely obnoxious to be around. If I were Nurie & David I would elope, just to avoid the shit show. 

Maybe I'm crazy, but why does everyone think the Kellers at dirt poor?

Because their house is a trailer?

• Upvote 1

Biblical boy names with P that David and Priscilla could use: Pagiel, Pedaiah, Pelaiah, Penuel, Peter, Pethuel, Phineas. She's about halfway through her quiver, so she should be fine for biblical boys names, I think. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, RainbowSky said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but why does everyone think the Kellers at dirt poor?

Because their house is a trailer?

Yeah, when you read someone lives in a trailer you usually asume they are poor. I had no idea you could be middle class and living in a trailer. At least from the media we get in my country from the usa trailer parks seem to be for really poor people, and here in my country trailers are not a thing people permanently live in so all my info do come from movies and tvshows.

To be honest is dificult to understand that having money to buy a house they ratter live in a trailer but to each their own i guess.

• Upvote 1

I think it is more about the job of pa Keller. I was under the impression that he has a prison ministry. Does he do anything more than that? I’ve always assumed a prison ministry is not raking in the money. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

On 1/1/2020 at 1:23 AM, 16strong said:

I vote Pecan. Pecan Waller.

Oh shit, I came to suggest "Philemon," but you have won my vote and my heart with this one!

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic