IGNORED

Priscilla and David 9: Starting Their Own Flipping Business?

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I'm sure they congratulated Nathan...just not on social media where Jill could keep popping up like a Whack-a-Mole.

That's got excellent Photoshop potential ?

• Haha 10

In their blog post from Dec 3, Nathan and Nurie's engagement was mentioned, and they got two pictures. Lydia Waller's engagement got its own heading and 3 pictures, but I don't think there's some secret attempt to keep the news quiet. 

On the naming note, since they've gone with very serious, grand biblical names for the sons I would be absolutely shocked if they didn't use Peter for a third. Peter Wallace would be my guess (the middle name of David's older brother Isaac who died). 

The girl names are a lot crazier. Maybe something like Della Grace or Della Christine (after the Waller sister who passed, Rebecca Christine). 

I could even see a Peter Christian/Christin.

Edited by neurogirl
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, llucie said:

Except Nathan is not marrying Jill, he is marrying Nurie

I’m not sure Jill has figured that out though ... ;) 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 21

My theory is that the Wallers inexplicably hate the name Peter like Michelle Duggar hates Julie. I hope it's true just to see what names they come up with!

Also, Wallace as a middle name for a Waller?!

My guesses: Phineas Courage

Darienne Agape

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

They confirmed #5 Is coming late May early June 

If her due date is June 1st that means she's only 14 weeks pregnant. So it's not surprising they waited until now to announce. In Philip's bday video, we were speculating she was like 4-5 months pregnant but she was only 8 weeks. I suppose that multiple pregnancies and a tight shirt will show a bump much more easily.

2110276463_ScreenShot2019-12-04at10_13_11AM.png.2ebb3db90b48a7bbf284bdbc16a1188a.png

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

If her due date is June 1st that means she's only 14 weeks pregnant. So it's not surprising they waited until now to announce. In Philip's bday video, we were speculating she was like 4-5 months pregnant but she was only 8 weeks. I suppose that multiple pregnancies and a tight shirt will show a bump much more easily.

2110276463_ScreenShot2019-12-04at10_13_11AM.png.2ebb3db90b48a7bbf284bdbc16a1188a.png

People have speculated Pris was pregnant in the past because she always has a small “bump.” I feel bad for Pris because it might make her feel self conscious. It’s possible she has diastasis recti. It’s a common condition. My cousin has it and she has a bump although she’s very petite. I imagine lots of quiverful fundie women have this. Here’s a link:

https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/abdominal-separation-diastasis-recti

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

My theory is that the Wallers inexplicably hate the name Peter like Michelle Duggar hates Julie. I hope it's true just to see what names they come up with!

The name Peter (and probably Patrick) may be way too Catholic sounding in the IBLP world.  They really don't have too many biblical options other than Phineas.  I doubt they'll go with Pharaoh or Pilate, lol.  Maybe they'll go with something like Parson if they're dead set on P names for boys.  

• Upvote 1

I won’t be surprised if they use Dorcas. It’s a terrible name* to use but I never expected they’d use Destiny because it’s too “new age” for the fundies I know. 

*terrible because it sounds like “dork.” I know it was more common in prior generations and may be common outside the US. 

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, petrushka said:

The name Peter (and probably Patrick) may be way too Catholic sounding in the IBLP world.  They really don't have too many biblical options other than Phineas.  I doubt they'll go with Pharaoh or Pilate, lol.  Maybe they'll go with something like Parson if they're dead set on P names for boys.  

The Anderson’s went with Peter for one of theirs.

• Thank You 1

Maybe a boy’s name doesn’t have to be biblical. The Duggars had a few that weren’t. Maybe Parker, Porter, or Perry. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

i was showing at around 8 weeks with #3, but not quite that much. he was also over 10 pounds. by 8 months i couldn't drive any more because i had to put the seat far back and then couldn't reach the pedals. maybe pris is having twins?

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On the Nuri Nathan front I find it interesting that none of the social media Kellers follow the Rods or at least neither Anna or Cil did about a week ago.

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 1

I've always loved the fact that Michelle has an irrational hatred for the name Julie. Maybe her cheerleading rival. It humanizes her.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, MayMay1123 said:

maybe pris is having twins?

I certainly hope she’s only having a singleton but this crossed my mind, too. 

12 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I've always loved the fact that Michelle has an irrational hatred for the name Julie. Maybe her cheerleading rival. It humanizes her.

I have to think she just doesn't want Jim Bob to have any say in their children's names reproduction is her domain and she was going to keep a tight grip on it.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Pris might just surpass Anna in number of.kids yet Anna seems to be stuck in an every two year pattern well Pris is pregnant with number 5 faster then I expected I could see her expecting number 6 before Anna is expecting 7.

This is certainly possible. Priscilla is two years older (33) than Anna (31) and got married 3 years and 4 months after. So it would be a feat! 

@Giraffe - The story of Dorcas is one I'd love for young fundie girls to see as an example of women being leaders outside the home in the Bible. I wonder if her role as a disciple would make any fundies pause when using the name. Then again, the Aramaic form of her name, Tabitha, has been used by the Paines. ?‍♀️ Deborah is an amazing example of female strength and power in the Bible, but you don't hear it used much by fundies (or anyone these days).

I think they're doing D for girl and P for boy. I guess Dawn or Phineas. (I actually went to check and see if Esther had a kid named Pentecost because that seemed like something they'd have! The answer is no).

The Keller family is one of the most interesting to me with their very wide range of adherence to the beliefs in the second gen. 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

This is certainly possible. Priscilla is two years older (33) than Anna (31) and got married 3 years and 4 months after. So it would be a feat! 

@Giraffe - The story of Dorcas is one I'd love for young fundie girls to see as an example of women being leaders outside the home in the Bible. I wonder if her role as a disciple would make any fundies pause when using the name. Then again, the Aramaic form of her name, Tabitha, has been used by the Paines. ?‍♀️ Deborah is an amazing example of female strength and power in the Bible, but you don't hear it used much by fundies (or anyone these days).

I think they're doing D for girl and P for boy. I guess Dawn or Phineas. (I actually went to check and see if Esther had a kid named Pentecost because that seemed like something they'd have! The answer is no).

The Keller family is one of the most interesting to me with their very wide range of adherence to the beliefs in the second gen. 

Deborah was recently used by Melenie Maxwell so it could make a come around to fundie circles

• Upvote 4

I'm going for Dorothy (Dottie) for a girl and Patrick for a boy.

Interesting she confirmed the Keller-Rodrigues wedding will be in July. That's surprisingly far out and interesting she confirmed it before Jill did. Some people in the JRod thread were guessing a Christmas wedding. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, petrushka said:

Pecan. Pecan. Pecan. Pecan. Pecan

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 13

It’s funny because in the comments of their Recent FB posts, people were asking about both the engagement of Nurthan and the pregnancy. It’s like they got tired of all the questions in the comments and just decided to make a video to take care of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, freethemall said:

I'm going for Dorothy (Dottie) for a girl and Patrick for a boy.

Interesting she confirmed the Keller-Rodrigues wedding will be in July. That's surprisingly far out and interesting she confirmed it before Jill did. Some people in the JRod thread were guessing a Christmas wedding. 

Duggar data was thinking a valentine wedding

• Upvote 1

I only say Dorothy because it means “Gift from God” and I think that will make them want to choose it. I don’t think Dorothy is their style. Dawn is more their style. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Duggar data was thinking a valentine wedding

Jill probably needs the extra time to grift everything for weddingpalooza.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic