IGNORED

Priscilla and David 9: Starting Their Own Flipping Business?

Coconut Flan

On 10/24/2019 at 10:06 AM, missy1228 said:

As a woman who is short, heavy especially in the middle section (I tell my wife I am shaped like a lovable, huggable potato!) who has often been asked by strangers when my nonexistent bundle of joy is due, I am in the camp of not asking a woman about a pregnancy until you see a head protrude. 

My sister-in-law, who was NOT pregnant, got asked when the baby was due right before she walked down the aisle at my wedding. Swift one, photographer!

• Angry 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

They haven't posted anything on Instagram since October 19, Phillip's birthday, which is a long time for them. Davia's birthday is in 2 days, so I'm guessing we'll get something then. It'll be interesting to see how much of Priscilla we'll be able to see, if she's in the pictures. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I'm kind of looking forward to the upcoming Nurie Rodrigues/Nathan  Keller wedding (Priscilla's brother). It will be highly entertaining to see Jill Rodrigues and David Waller compete to out fabulous each other!

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Me thinks that one of the older male Rodlets will end up in Zambia with John to be taught how to write weird pomes whilst being super severely godly. 

Tim won't go. He can fly now (?), John will not like that. His head will explode with jealousy. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

They posted pictures of Davia’s 5th birthday party. It looks like they had a very nice time. No pictures of Priscilla’s midsection. Maybe they just aren’t ready to announce and their last post got a lot of pregnancy questions. 

• Upvote 5

Davia looks like she had a wonderful time - she really seems to be a sweet little thing. 

If Priscilla is pregnant, it seems odd to me that they wouldn't announce by now. Did they wait a while to announce previous pregnancies? 

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

If Priscilla is pregnant, it seems odd to me that they wouldn't announce by now. Did they wait a while to announce previous pregnancies

David's family is mourning. Maybe they need some more time before happy announcements. David himself could be depressed. Who knows, it's a bad situation for all of them.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

That’s my guess, too, @Melissa1977. I’m kinda sure Priscilla is pregnant but I think given the circumstances, they’ll wait to announce until Christmas. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

I get the mourning stuff, but they seem so obsessed with expounding their ideology at every turn, that they'd want to use the pregnancy for that. Like, even in pain, God blesses or something like that. Does that make sense?

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I get the mourning stuff, but they seem so obsessed with expounding their ideology at every turn, that they'd want to use the pregnancy for that. Like, even in pain, God blesses or something like that. Does that make sense?

It makes me wonder if they have a predetermined date to announce publicly. Like Thanksgiving. So they can say they are thankful for the new life god blessed them with after a tragic loss.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It makes me wonder if they have a predetermined date to announce publicly. Like Thanksgiving. So they can say they are thankful for the new life god blessed them with after a tragic loss.

IIRC Rebecca is the second child the Waller family has lost. This is terrible and tragic and my heart goes out to them. Maybe they're all just in survival mode and trying to privately process the bittersweet circumstance of one life being given and one taken from them before they want to share it with the world. It's obvious Priscilla is pregnant, but that doesn't mean they need to make a public statement if they're not ready to do so. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

IIRC Rebecca is the second child the Waller family has lost. This is terrible and tragic and my heart goes out to them. Maybe they're all just in survival mode and trying to privately process the bittersweet circumstance of one life being given and one taken from them before they want to share it with the world. It's obvious Priscilla is pregnant, but that doesn't mean they need to make a public statement if they're not ready to do so. 

I didn’t say they needed to make a public statement. Just maybe they have already decided when and that maybe they will wait until then. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, adidas said:

They’ve released a Thanksgiving video on Instagram - no pregnancy announcement. 

I’m surprised. I really figured they would announce they were thankful for a new little addition to the family. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Maybe she isn't pregnant? I'm genuinely surprised. 

I would feel bad if she isn’t because SO MANY people commented about it on the video they posted on Instagram. I would never comment on her Instagram but there were at least a dozen people who did. If she isn’t pregnant, she has a hernia that is causing her belly button to stick out. 

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would never comment on her Instagram but there were at least a dozen people who did. If she isn’t pregnant, she has a hernia that is causing her belly button to stick out. 

Is that the same as diastasis recti?

19 hours ago, adidas said:

They’ve released a Thanksgiving video on Instagram - no pregnancy announcement. 

Priscilla is blathering about the blood of Jesus in the video. Gah, people going on about the blood of Jesus used to freak me out as a kid. Do I want to be bathed in the blood of the The Lamb?  Gross, I do not! : )

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Priscilla is blathering about the blood of Jesus in the video. Gah, people going on about the blood of Jesus used to freak me out as a kid. Do I want to be bathed in the blood of the The Lamb?  Gross, I do not! : )

It sounds like a horror movie. I swear parts of the Bible are a horror movie. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

Priscilla sure did a good job af making her husband look and sound good it that Thanksgiving video. Wonder if the kids will have her speech patterns? She is their PK - gr12 teacher.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Markie said:

Priscilla sure did a good job af making her husband look and sound good it that Thanksgiving video. Wonder if the kids will have her speech patterns? She is their PK - gr12 teacher.

Priscilla was born preemie or with health issues. I don't remember exactly but she needed extra care when she was little. Maybe that's why she speaks with a bit of difficulty. This said, when she's relaxed she speaks more naturally.

• Upvote 3

Do they usually find out boy/girl during her pregnancies? I know a few larger families irl and they tend to wait until they to announce on social media. 

2 minutes ago, kesmom said:

Do they usually find out boy/girl during her pregnancies? I know a few larger families irl and they tend to wait until they to announce on social media. 

Yes, they usually find out. They’ve done gender reveal parties. I suppose they could be waiting until a gender reveal. 

• Upvote 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic