IGNORED

Priscilla and David 9: Starting Their Own Flipping Business?

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

Cuteness overload!! I have to say it - Priss and the Pecan Thief make adorable babies. 

I love how sassy and silly they seem to be. Except for Paul. He seems to take the dutiful big brother role seriously. But the younger three are so silly and funny in pictures and I love it. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

David and Pris did a tough mudder at family camp and David wore a polo ? but hey, at least he wasn’t water skiing in a suit.

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

I mean, I never want to speculate, but I will be shocked if she isn’t pregnant. They’ve had a horrific month though, so I’m not surprised there’s been no announcement. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

That's what I was thinking, too. I'd want to let the tragedy of what happened die down a bit before announcing a pregnancy.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

So many comments on the birthday post about Priscilla looking pregnant. That would be so annoying if she isn’t. 

I don’t think there’s any speculation to be had here. I’ll be expecting that announcement at the first of next month. 

Wow. Destiny? looks a lot like Dithy.

The Keller girls seem to be so regular in their fertility cycles. Have Anna and Pris ever been pregnant at the same time?

Duggar data predicts the next Waller to arrive 6/20 so it appears that it's about that time.

Edited by Kelsey
Read DD
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Have Anna and Pris ever been pregnant at the same time?

Yes they have. Anna with Marcus and Priscilla with Paul. Paul came first, then Marcus about 4 months later. So never visibly pregnant together I don't think,

• Thank You 2

Anna and Pris were pretty similar in their spacing of children that this does throw it off a bit. Although they are still going every other year between the two of them. Anna has had the odd years While Pris has had the even years. 

• Upvote 6

In the background of the birthday video you can hear someone going to the hospital and them seeing/thinking she is pregnant. Not sure if it is related to Priscilla though. 

• Thank You 2

38 minutes ago, adidas said:

In the background of the birthday video you can hear someone going to the hospital and them seeing/thinking she is pregnant. Not sure if it is related to Priscilla though. 

Ha yeah that was Josh talking!

anyway, Priscilla is always a very thin person and that bump is very defined-I don’t think there’s any question-she’s definitely expecting another lookalike baby.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

On 10/3/2019 at 8:26 AM, FluffySnowball said:

One thing, although likely quite insignificant, bugged me though. In the post David and Priscilla announced Rebecca’s death in, they wrote that she’s not in heaven because she was a good person but because she’s trusted in Jesus.

I don't follow Christian theology, but it has something to do with "grace alone" that gets you to heaven, not works. 

If you live a blameless life, feed the poor, take in the orphan and help the widow, if you are kind and generous and a perfect Christian, it doesn't matter unless you believe something something.  Bro. John Shrader is a fanatic about this, for those who follow him here on fj. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Howl said:

I don't follow Christian theology, but it has something to do with "grace alone" that gets you to heaven, not works. 

If you live a blameless life, feed the poor, take in the orphan and help the widow, if you are kind and generous and a perfect Christian, it doesn't matter unless you believe something something.  Bro. John Shrader is a fanatic about this, for those who follow him here on fj. 

I understand the principle and know where they are coming from. Theologically, I dislike the stance that there’s only one way to heaven and that works don’t matter at all, so I disagree with them. However, my point was that it’s somehow odd and insensitive to mention this in someone’s eulogy post. Struck me as really weird. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

I understand the principle and know where they are coming from. Theologically, I dislike the stance that there’s only one way to heaven and that works don’t matter at all, so I disagree with them. However, my point was that it’s somehow odd and insensitive to mention this in someone’s eulogy post. Struck me as really weird. 

I found it weirt too, but decided it is probably a cultural thing and normal in their circle.

• Upvote 2

On 10/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, thoughtful said:

You're welcome -- glad I could make it clearer.

I know everybody grieves differently. And I hope some of them are comforted by their beliefs.

But, in general, I can't help feeling that most people would need time -- weeks, months, maybe years, before they get to "I'm glad she's in Heaven with God now," about the sudden death of a young person.

Being in a culture where one is allowed to get there in one own's natural time (or not at all, for those of us who don't believe in an afterlife) strikes me as more humane.

I just hope that, in private, they help one another get there, and don't punish themselves or others if someone doesn't feel it right away, or ever.

And, I deeply, fervently, passionately hope that Jill Rodrigues doesn't go to the funeral.

I have a very good friend whose 20 something daughter died suddenly earlier this year. She is very spiritual, if not typically religious, and has talked and posted about her daughter being in the light and on her next adventure since the day it happened. She’s also talked, graphically, about wanting to destroy the doctors who failed her daughter, and her loneliness and grief - but has stated she wants to focus on where she thinks her daughter is now, that it helps her to be positive and get through. I can’t imagine. But I can see how a belief structure of “ in a better place” would be very comforting. 

• Upvote 9

Definitely think it’s likely but it’s really early for her normal schedule right?

i think it’s also funny that she posted on Sep 8 about how good of a dad David is to their “four children.”

Normally, I’m not one to take part in pregnancy speculations cause I simply don’t know whether women are or aren’t... But in this case, I’m almost certain she is. She looks so clearly pregnant I can’t imagine we’re wrong this time.

On the other hand, a good friend of mine always looks four to five months pregnant after three kids. She says so herself but decided not to do a tummy tuck cause she doesn’t care and it doesn’t bother her when people assume she might be pregnant. 

Bottom line is, I reckon Priscilla is pregnant but there’s still some doubt in my mind. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

Normally, I’m not one to take part in pregnancy speculations cause I simply don’t know whether women are or aren’t... But in this case, I’m almost certain she is. She looks so clearly pregnant I can’t imagine we’re wrong this time.

On the other hand, a good friend of mine always looks four to five months pregnant after three kids. She says so herself but decided not to do a tummy tuck cause she doesn’t care and it doesn’t bother her when people assume she might be pregnant. 

Bottom line is, I reckon Priscilla is pregnant but there’s still some doubt in my mind. 

I'd need to go back and count to the last time they went to Outback Steakhouse and shared a Bloomin' Onion

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 24

6 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

It’d be one thing if she was generally a bigger lady (I myself was able to hide my pregnancy as just “fat” until like 8 months) but she’s still thin even while pregnant. It’s not like she has a large chubby midsection, she’s thin with a small basketball peeking through.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, BadMurphy said:

It’d be one thing if she was generally a bigger lady (I myself was able to hide my pregnancy as just “fat” until like 8 months) but she’s still thin even while pregnant. It’s not like she has a large chubby midsection, she’s thin with a small basketball peeking through.

That’s exactly what makes me assume she’s pregnant. 

In my friend’s case, it’s similar but while my friend is also really slim (similar to Priscilla) and athletic, the bump isn't as defined. It’s just loose skin from three pregnancies.  

ETA: While I don’t mind pregnancy speculations on here, I’m feeling really uncomfortable right now taking part in it. Commenting on/describing women’s midsections seems really odd to me. Strange actually cause I wouldn’t judge it but now what I started mentioning a friend of mine (who wouldn’t mind I’m sure) it feels so intrusive or something. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 6

Amy from raising arrows had diastasis recti. Which is when your ab muscles separate due to a big baby or multiples and they never go back together after the baby is born. I believe she said a lot of people thought she looked pregnant when she wasn’t. She had surgery to fix it and no one would think she’s pregnant now. I don’t believe Pris has ever said she has diastasis recti. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

ETA: While I don’t mind pregnancy speculations on here, I’m feeling really uncomfortable right now taking part in it. Commenting on/describing women’s midsections seems really odd to me. Strange actually cause I wouldn’t judge it but now what I started mentioning a friend of mine (who wouldn’t mind I’m sure) it feels so intrusive or something.

Generally, I would agree but these are folks who flaunt their "quivering arrows." 

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, gustava said:

Generally, I would agree but these are folks who flaunt their "quivering arrows." 

Sorry I didn’t make clear what I meant. Guessing Priscilla might be pregnant doesn’t bother me, she’s a member of a fertility cult after all, but the topic led me to comment on a friend’s body and that’s what made me feel uneasy of sorts.   

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

As a woman who is short, heavy especially in the middle section (I tell my wife I am shaped like a lovable, huggable potato!) who has often been asked by strangers when my nonexistent bundle of joy is due, I am in the camp of not asking a woman about a pregnancy until you see a head protrude. BUT, if I were a gambling woman, I would say it is highly likely, and hopefully they are just putting some time and distance from the recent tragedy before announcing.  (Now, at 46 and 2 years post hysterectomy, it doesn't bother me like it used to, but my response has always been and will always be, in a completely dead panned fashion, "Oh no, I'm not pregnant. Just fat."

• Upvote 13
  • Love 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic