IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

19 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

And despite her claiming to teach, she is too (sorry) stupid and unable to learn to be a teacher.   It is very sad she has a platform.   

It’s not just that she’s stupid - lots of people are willing to learn and improve if they notice they are wrong / unknowledgeable about something. Lori on the other hand doesn’t WANT to learn, she hates being exposed to anything new. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 7

Lori uses a fake cigarette ad to prove a point.

lorifakeadadvice.png

Edited by Dreadcrumbs
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Funny thing is some of her followers don’t know it’s fake. 

And some of them do. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

We've already verified their lack of common sense by the fact that they think she has a God-inspired message.

I did appreciate the little smackdown to Deanna by someone who told her to make sure she used the Hebrew form of Jesus appropriately.

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 11

I guess women are more easily fooled, since Lori appears to be the most gullible of them all. And heaven knows, if it's true for Lori, it's true for all women.  :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 2

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

I guess women are more easily fooled, since Lori appears to be the most gullible of them all. And heaven knows, if it's true for Lori, it's true for all women.  :pb_rollseyes:

Well she does get her health info from places like Natural News. ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7

I'm also laughing that she thinks that everyone thought cigarettes were healthy in the "good old days." People have known since the 1940s. Cigarettes were called "cancer sticks" and "coffin nails" in the 1950s for a reason. 

• Upvote 20
  • Love 1

Wait, is that a fake ad? Was I not just reading in some other thread that as late the fifties a few doctors actually did recommend smoking during pregnancy for smaller babies (absurd as that sounds)?

(This is no validation of Lori. Just a technicality and strange factoid.)

Edited by AliceInFundyland
  • Upvote 5

Hey, Lori,

I just finished reading all of Alex Jones' deposition.  He's the asshole with a public forum(radio) who repeated for 5 years that Sandy Hook was a false flag.  He caused untold suffering to the parents of the murdered children by claiming, among other things, that the government was behind this charade. 

They are suing him and based on his responses he is going to lose, big.  He, like you, is poorly educated, intellectually challenged, thrives on negative attention and can't keep his mouth shut in a sandstorm.

God, I hope that someone takes you on.  I would die happy.   

Edited by Carol
  • Upvote 19
  • Love 6

31 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Wait, is that a fake ad? Was I not just reading in some other thread that as late the fifties a few doctors actually did recommend smoking during pregnancy for smaller babies (absurd as that sounds)?

Yep, it's a fake: https://www.facebook.com/groups/441333919315986/permalink/1441032309346137/

It was much more common for doctor's to recommend that women smoke as a means to control their own weight. Women who were already smokers were encouraged to continue smoking as to not stress the fetus--my own mother smoked throughout her pregnancy with me in the early eighties, at the recommendation of her doctor, who advised her to cut down, but not to quit. I think where people are getting confused is this infamous interview, wherein a tobacco executive tells an interviewer that while cigarettes cause babies to be smaller, "some women want smaller babies."

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 11

29 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

While that may have been the case, the ad is very much fake. It's from a now the now defunct Worth1000, a site that hosted photo manipulation contests.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I'm guessing LORI didn't know it was fake until it was pointed out in the comments. She won't admit that, though.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Carol said:

Hey, Lori,

I just finished reading all of Alex Jones' deposition.  He's the asshole with a public forum(radio) who repeated for 5 years that Sandy Hook was a false flag.  He caused untold suffering to the parents of the murdered children by claiming, among other things, that the government was behind this charade. 

They are suing him and based on his responses he is going to lose, big.  He, like you, is poorly educated, intellectually challenged, thrives on negative attention and can't keep his mouth shut in a sandstorm.

God, I hope that someone takes you on.  I would die happy.   

He should definitely lose big time. One of the victims' father completed suicide recently. A survivor of the Parkland shooting also completed suicide recently. I can imagine that Alex Jones and the rest of the conspiracy theorist, "they're crisis actors", attitude further worsened their trauma. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

The old “Reach for a Lucky instead of a sweet” ads attest to this. Until very recent decades, obstetricians pushed pregnant women to gain as little weight as possible. On a soap opera in the early ‘60s, I saw a scene in which a couple of pregnant women were having coffee and worrying about having dessert with it because they were “worried about what the doctor would say.” I remember my mom, pregnant in 1964, snacking on pickled eggplant because she was afraid to satisfy her hunger with anything higher in calories. And yes, Mom smoked like a chimney through all of her pregnancies.

• Upvote 13

Lori has a son living in New York right? I wonder if his children are vaccinated and or if they are affected by the new legislation on unvaxxed children. From what I've seen, Lori's sons live relatively secular lives and send their children to daycare /school. She keeps quiet about it. 

• Upvote 7

Lori Alexander in Cliff Notes:

Birth control is evil even though I used it.

Men make the decisions, except when I tricked him into another baby.

Women need to stay home with their children to care for them, except when I hired a nanny.

Women need to suck up pain and inconvenience except when you have a brain tumor and bad discs and need to sleep.

Women should have no outside interests that take time away from being keepers at home except when you spend all day on a blog.

Women should be modest in thought except when they are distracted by other women's breasts or leggings.

Women should joyfully give their husbands sex on demand except when its reduced to ten minutes with lube (like a hooker at a truck stop)

I'd come up with more but unlike Lori, I actually enjoy leaving the house and doing things that involve thinking.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

The question is is your wife happy? Marriage is about two people not just one. A true man doesn’t put his wants and needs in front of his wife, same goes for the wife. It’s about prioritizing. Unless he is a perfect person, which I doubt, nagging will happen. People nag and it’s not always ententional. I know I come across that way when I have to tell my boyfriend to do something he forgot to do that needs to get done. Being selfish isn’t always a bad thing either. If your needs outweigh your partners then it’s okay to be selfish. If you are sick, need me time, or whatever and your partner wants you to do something for them that they can do themselves be selfish. It’s okay to say no. 

Partners should encourage each other. They should lift each other up and not tear them down. 

Lori, I’d like to point out you do all of the things this man says his wife doesn’t do. How do you justify that?

4BC38C6D-8395-4A4A-B37E-82907A35D9CD.thumb.jpeg.de7526e761e98f9943c18547bc4dc4d3.jpeg

• Upvote 7

17 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

. Lori on the other hand doesn’t WANT to learn, she hates being exposed to anything new. 

She did say a couple weeks ago she “learned” you could soap up your sink to clean it! Ha! So see — she’s always learning!!! ?

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 12

13 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

1950's - the nurse sells cigarettes to the patient at bedside

1950's - the nurse sells cigarettes to the patient at bedside!.jpg

A friend told me that she and another kid used to sneak in the back door of our town’s(now long-closed)hospital to buy cigarettes from the vending machine.  They were 9 and 11 at the time.

• Upvote 7

40 minutes ago, smittykins said:

A friend told me that she and another kid used to sneak in the back door of our town’s(now long-closed)hospital to buy cigarettes from the vending machine.  They were 9 and 11 at the time.

I am old enough to remember when restaurants had cigarette machines in the lobby area. Put in your money and pull the lever and voila. Sort of like this: 

Spoiler

C9517929-9BB0-4980-9B6F-025184EAB61F.thumb.png.4497ade02af1254aa55b7ad79ba07d69.png

• Upvote 18

I think this might have been addressed in the last thread but it reminded me of my family's situation.  

My mother hemorrhaged with her last child(#9).  She wanted to save the baby rather than herself if it came down to making a choice.  There is no way on god's green earth my father would have allowed that.  He knew there were 8 other children at home who needed a mother.  It didn't come down to making a choice, both mom and my sister were OK.

My point is, Lori, my father would have overridden my mom's choice.  He would have made the merciful choice bearing in mind the circumstances. He wasn't a fool when it came to life and religion.  In this case, he really did know best.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 17

lol at Lori saying sex is mostly just in a woman's head. I can tell myself I'm enjoying sex all I want, but if nobody's touching this clitoris, it's not gonna happen! I didn't know God gave women the power of spontaneous orgasm from pure mental willpower!

I.e. I now think Lori has never had an orgasm. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 4

@kmachete14 if Lori enjoyed sex she would make sure to let everyone know. She wouldn’t tell women to give their men ten minutes and some coconut oil. She would tell them how they should be enjoying it. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

• samurai_sarah locked this topic