• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

Meh
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

@Koala, Lori's attitude certainly has hardened in the last 7 years. (As other people have pointed out before.) From the blog post you linked to:

I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. I don't believe it is a sin issue at all. The Bible clearly spells out sin and this isn't one of them.  We are free in Christ. This means we don't have to make up a bunch of rules to live by that aren't in the Bible. Hallelujah!

Just like her face, her attitude has shriveled up.

lilith
4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

If that was true, he would never have allowed her to blog with her real name, talk about their own (lousy) sexual life etc. They are both the same and he's proud of her messages. 

Lori is getting worse (that's why people speculate if she's mentally ill or something) and seems to be living isolated, but she had a life more normal in the past. Maybe at this point Ken is becoming worried, but he has encouraged her to blog and publicy shares her point of view.

I think Ken was very naive about the way the internet works and the reach of Lori’s little blog. I don’t think he ever imagined how well known it would become or how his name would be tied to it. Thus him coming here and ranting about “goggle tactics”. And now it’s become Lori’s whole life and identity and a) I think he likes that it keeps her distracted and bitching at people who aren’t him and b) I very much doubt she would meekly submit if Ken told her to take it down and he knows it.

Waffle Time
mango_fandango

I feel like I’ve posted this before, but it’s so damn true.

2D8E8EB7-ED57-46B3-B138-D0BE31102694.thumb.jpeg.b7bc93b6baa27cdd4f357f9a2665514b.jpeg

livinglongerthanyou

Lori posted an anti-vaxx meme again. This time it was for measles. One of her fangirls keeps referring to an article by a group called  "Physicians for Informed Consent". Sounds legit right? Yeah, not so much. 

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-strange-saga-of-peter-gotzsche-and-physicians-for-informed-consent/

older than allosaurs
5 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Yes, and I firmly believe it is her bedroom, not hers and Ken's.

Are all the videos done at night? I haven't watched many. I kind of assumed she did them in the bedroom so as not to interrupt the housekeeper (or have the housekeeper overhear about Lori's pretend homelife). I do remember one was filmed in the car.

Petronella
3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I feel like I’ve posted this before, but it’s so damn true.

2D8E8EB7-ED57-46B3-B138-D0BE31102694.thumb.jpeg.b7bc93b6baa27cdd4f357f9a2665514b.jpeg

Which Roald Dahl is this from?