IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

If that was true, he would never have allowed her to blog with her real name, talk about their own (lousy) sexual life etc. They are both the same and he's proud of her messages. 

Lori is getting worse (that's why people speculate if she's mentally ill or something) and seems to be living isolated, but she had a life more normal in the past. Maybe at this point Ken is becoming worried, but he has encouraged her to blog and publicy shares her point of view.

I think Ken was very naive about the way the internet works and the reach of Lori’s little blog. I don’t think he ever imagined how well known it would become or how his name would be tied to it. Thus him coming here and ranting about “goggle tactics”. And now it’s become Lori’s whole life and identity and a) I think he likes that it keeps her distracted and bitching at people who aren’t him and b) I very much doubt she would meekly submit if Ken told her to take it down and he knows it.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

I feel like I’ve posted this before, but it’s so damn true.

2D8E8EB7-ED57-46B3-B138-D0BE31102694.thumb.jpeg.b7bc93b6baa27cdd4f357f9a2665514b.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Love 26

5 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Yes, and I firmly believe it is her bedroom, not hers and Ken's.

Are all the videos done at night? I haven't watched many. I kind of assumed she did them in the bedroom so as not to interrupt the housekeeper (or have the housekeeper overhear about Lori's pretend homelife). I do remember one was filmed in the car.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I feel like I’ve posted this before, but it’s so damn true.

2D8E8EB7-ED57-46B3-B138-D0BE31102694.thumb.jpeg.b7bc93b6baa27cdd4f357f9a2665514b.jpeg

Which Roald Dahl is this from?

• Upvote 3

If only she was scripturally sound. She has said many times that it is just her opinion, when there is no scripture to back up what she is saying. She also says to find a scripture that goes against what she is saying. 

The biggest problem with the Bible is it isn’t complete. Books were chosen to be in it and books were kept out. Man chose what to include. The Bible isn’t a set of rules to follow. Old Testament law was for the Jews until Jesus came and died. Jews still follow it but those are Orthodox Jews who don’t believe Jesus was the sin of god or that he came. The Christians second coming of Christ is the Jews first. 

If anything the Bible is a way to get to know god and a guid for how to live more like Christ. Paul’s letters were written to specific groups of people, which Lori chooses to ignore saying its applied to all. 

AD70EA06-308C-4F49-9D17-C25B7CD66F1D.thumb.jpeg.7fc18d6fb012bb3a13b4acfa47797529.jpeg

be in the world but not of it.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

On 4/17/2019 at 8:52 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

... and if I didn't know she was 60, I'd put her at 70+...

She is only 60? Holy Moly! My mom turned 70 last year and has much better skin than Lori. My mom is faithful with moisturizer, sunscreen and eats pretty healthy (we all have foods we splurge on!). 

I know genetics can play a role but since she doesn't protect herself from the sun (I barely wear sun screen but I am allergic to the sun so I use clothes and hats to keep me protected) and we know she uses repeated facial expressions. Interesting that Mayo Clinic said was moisturizer and healthy diet. I know those are both needed for healthy skin. From what she tells us she eats, her diet is lacking in nutrients. And does she use moisturizers?  For even more info about wrinkles - https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/wrinkles/symptoms-causes/syc-20354927 

19 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

My guess is she has never gone out on a business dinner with him.  I don't think she likes to leave the house much these days. 

I would agree, I think she has become a hermit. I wonder if she actually thinks she is doing God's work by becoming a religious hermit and she does it to be a "prayer-focused" person. The bad thing is she isn't, she is just a gossip! Also she is only 60, what a sad way to live your life, cut off from the world. But then again she is a bitter, old* woman!

*old as in she acts like an old bitty, i know many that are much older than her and they live a full active life and are loving humans. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 2

Lori is doing what she loves- gossiping, arguing, and controlling.  Her blog and social media have given her a 24/7 outlet for all of her cruelty and hatred.

The bonus for Ken?  She's found someone else to do it to.  

I agree that he didn't have any idea how big this would get, but I also don't think he will do anything to stop it.  They are pretty much living separate lives now.  He's as free of her as he's ever going to be, and he's not going to give that freedom up easily, no matter what kind of shenanigans Lori gets up to on the internet.  The fact that he's likely on the verge of retirement just makes it all that much easier.

Imagine living with Lori.  Now imagine her finding something to keep herself busy for "the majority of the day".  How long would it take you to sign right up for that shit?

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 11

What Loti does is an amazing job at spreading lies and hate. Making women feel bad about themselves for helping their family. She makes women feel their worth is nothing more than being a baby making doormat. She encourages women to settle for anyone who will marry them that’s a nice godly person so they can start popping out babies ASAP. She encourages women to not continue their education because they will loose faith and become a feminist. True feminist want equality for all. They don’t want to be a man or take their jobs. 

Don't follow lori or her toxic teachings. You are worth more than that. You aren’t defined by how many kids you have, or if you have any, if you stay home or work. You are defined by what you like and what you do in life. Contributions made, big or small. 484ACDA3-7230-47AE-90B8-59F596BC5D0A.thumb.jpeg.1e1572a3064025d7890c1ed748714f82.jpeg

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 3

i hope I am remembering this correctly. 

When Ken was commenting on the 2.0 Facebook page, he bragged about his marriage by writing "How many marriages do you know where the man and wife do a devotional together every morning and walk for forty minutes every night?" 

That's it. That's all he can say about his marriage that makes it so outstanding. That's how he holds his marriage up as one to be emulated. 

Does anyone else remember this?

Anyway, I guess he could add "How many marriages do you know where the husband can walk into his wife's bedroom any time he wants and spend ten minutes having sex? TEN MINUTES!!" 

The separate rooms give the whole ten minutes and lube thing a whole new layer of creepy. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 10

Before they are gone. 775F8336-B19C-4BED-8E16-1B1EB90E5333.thumb.png.21eeb0b7bdb52bd8438f5e86b878ffd4.png

Spoiler

DF4F86D6-03FB-4887-8E19-052622C948D4.thumb.png.0eb8fc5b636f77fa1e02916648644e65.png

Spoiler

E926A6EB-2C81-4723-B64A-5F365D789BAE.thumb.png.3aeee1134ece021d0bf436f38737bf62.png

Lori, Becca is telling you your are wrong about feminist. Instead of linking your blog why not link an actual article or site that proves her wrong? Wait sorry you don’t know how to find things on the internet and you won’t be able to prove her wrong. I’m sure there are some toxic feminist that want women to work and never have kids. There are also toxic Christians too that make working mothers feel like shit for having to work.

• Upvote 18

I haven't looked at her page yet this morning, but the two posts above say it all.  Her supporters are one who lives from pillar to post with her tribe of children because of her jailbird husband, and the other is a lying, hypocritical, sexist, egotistical, bigot.  Nice fan club.  More like the ship of fools.  A man saying women have a demonic agenda.  Ha!  The first murder was committed by a man because he was jealous of his brother.  KB needs to go preach to some men and keep his flapping gums shut regarding women.

The parentals slept in the same bed for 57 years until my dad died.  They actually slept in about half of their king sized bed.  They bickered endlessly, but didn't leave each other's side.  Lori and Ken know nothing about that kind of relationship.

• Upvote 13

Oh crap! Look what showed up 9n my feed <deleted link, trying better link>

Maybe this link will give a preview. 

https://theclearing.org/wp/classes/summer/class-description/?id=48

This place has amazing classes but freaky it was advertised on my FB feed. :)

Edited by quiversR4hunting
Links
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

he bragged about his marriage by writing "How many marriages do you know where the man and wife do a devotional together every morning and walk for forty minutes every night?" 

I definitely remember this.

How sad, and I really mean that.  According to Ken that's the extent of their life together. They don't share anything, don't share any interests, have talks over dinner, cook together, enjoy each others company while listening to music or watching a movie or reading, sit on the patio and watch the sunset, go out together for a cheap date night. Oh wait I forgot Lori thinks dates nights are bad.

They pray together and take a walk. Where Lori gets steamed at the immodest women flaunting their assets at Ken, all the girls in thongs and wants to paddle some butts. Does she rant endlessly about this to him while they are walking? Does he ignore her in hopes she'll shut up? Do they talk about anything else?  

And why 40 minutes exactly?  Time it takes to walk their regular route or Lori's controlling nature?

Notice what Ken doesn't say -- he doesn't mention their sex life.  And I just thought I'd mention you can have a devotional and take a walk with anyone. It's not just for married people.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 17

Lori and Ken occupy too much of my brain space.  However, I was thinking about the Horse of Truth and his rambling diatribes. When you have to use that many words to make a point you 1) don't have a point; 2) don't know what you're talking about; or c) both.  I choose "c".

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

When Ken was commenting on the 2.0 Facebook page, he bragged about his marriage by writing "How many marriages do you know where the man and wife do a devotional together every morning and walk for forty minutes every night?" 

That's it. That's all he can say about his marriage that makes it so outstanding. That's how he holds his marriage up as one to be emulated. 

Anyway, I guess he could add "How many marriages do you know where the husband can walk into his wife's bedroom any time he wants and spend ten minutes having sex? TEN MINUTES!!" 

The separate rooms give the whole ten minutes and lube thing a whole new layer of creepy. 

I remember that and I remember going OFF on Ken by holding up those activities as a paragon of Christian marriage virtue. I told him his marriage was not worth emulating and he caught some sort of sarcastic/condescending tone with me and I called him out on that too. God that man is insufferable. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 9

*casually pulls out trash can and hops in* You know what? Still better than Lori's writing. 

Also you know what else you can't hug? Your children after they've died from preventable causes like tetanus because you refuse to vaccinate. 

Well that was kinda mean but ugh hate the anti vax thing. 

image.png

• Upvote 15

4 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

image.png

Well, Mr. Clay, ain't that just some special Christian love you've got there?  I seem to remember someone in the New Testament treating women who had 'sinned' with kindness, saying to 'sin no more,' true, but never calling them names like that. Who was it again? Oh, right...Jesus.  

Lincoln Clay is not a Biblical Christian, and neither is Lori.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Yikes. Ken. Ick.

Why would he think devotional time and walking together are rare things? They’re nice things, yes, but not rare. And just two among hundreds or thousands of nice things that happy couples may do together, as suits them.

Re separate bedrooms: I’m sure there are plenty of happy couples who, for their own individual reasons, have found that separate rooms work for them, and they connect in a different pattern than always spending the night together. So no judgment from me.

But because it’s Lori, who is SO INSISTENT that there’s only ONE WAY to do things right, and so against EXCEPTIONS, well, I think she’s a ridiculous hypocrite for having her own bedroom.

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 11

11 minutes ago, Petronella said:

But because it’s Lori, who is SO INSISTENT that there’s only ONE WAY to do things right, and so against EXCEPTIONS, well, I think she’s a ridiculous hypocrite for having her own bedroom.

In LoriLand a woman's needs are totally unimportant and worthless, unless the woman is Lori.  In that case she makes all kinds of excuses.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

C375F61C-3DF0-477E-A78F-071A7D3B0A66.thumb.jpeg.1d96b63a341f3644d921e3e892b1e1b4.jpeg

yes lori lets go back to the days before women’s rights where if you had to work to feed your family you made pennies on the dollar. It was hard to get divorced unless you could prove abuse. You watched some of your children die from diseases. You had no voice, that means no face book for you. Feminism wants equality for all. And we are all equal in gods eyes! Jesus treated everyone the same. He didn’t only talk to men but women too. He also included the children, which was something the adults didn’t want. 

Believe it or not but Jesus was a feminist. 

• Upvote 19

32 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

image.png

Ugh. Sure, work *can* be a distracting timesuck, which can have a negative effect on relationships (and this is true whether the overworked person is husband or wife, mother or father). It can also be a source of stimulation, confidence, and pleasure, which enhances home relationships.

Why do these people want to control everything with such specificity? Why?????????

ETA: and of course work is most often just work, and needs doing because you want to pay rent and buy groceries. Sometimes you can alter a schedule, or a level of commitment, or change type of job if you notice it having a negative impact. But only in a privileged position do you get the choice to not work at all.

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 13

• samurai_sarah locked this topic