IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

24 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

I still wonder if some of Ken's clients and their staff members are aware of Ken and Lori's online activities. I think some of Ken's male clients wouldn't be so happy with Ken trashing working women because those clients along with the female clients know that it's mostly women working as orthodontic assistants, receptionists, and office managers.  

IIRC, that's what brought Ken to FJ.  He was worried some of his clients would read the criticisms here.  He accused FJ of playing some kind of "Goggle "(sic) tricks so that any potential clients searching his name would find FJ and read about how awful his and Lori's beliefs really are.

The hypocrisy of the Alexanders making their living off the backs of working women, many of whom are mothers of minor children, is just mind boggling.

Edited by kpmom
Mispelled Ken's mispelling of Google!
  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

Hey, Lori, when you had your cyberknife surgery, I'm sure the majority of the staff in the OR were female.  When you had your 4 kids, you might have had a male OB, but the L&D staff was most likely all female.  He came in to catch the baby.  They were with your miserable self as you were laboring and probably bitching at them.  You're probably one of those patients who is extremely difficult to please, expects gourmet food in the hospital, and demands constant attention.  Sorry, we don't have $14 a pound butter.  You get Country Crock.  I hope Alyssa doesn't allow you anywhere near the L&D suite when she has her baby.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

That was really interesting, reading Lori's verbal exchange.  She was actually defending some of the things she's railed against, which was funny.  Lori is really idiotic and I don't feel sorry for her, but it was certainly different!

Nurses are very hard workers.  My niece is a NICU nurse and she is a very hard working young woman.  Male or female, nurses are generally the ones who really run things.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Meeka said:

Lori said in the comments that in the past women used midwives and they would quickly come in and birth the baby. Has she ever learned what midwives did in the past? My great grandmother was a midwife, she was born in the very last part of the 1800's, and she did not just show up quickly for the birth and then go home to her own family. She delivered the baby and then she would spend 3-4 days with the mother helping to take care of the new mother and new baby as well as the mother's home and other children. So, she would be gone for 3-4 days at a time from her own home. My great grandmother also had a family with I think 7 children and when she was gone the children's grandmother's would take care of her children and then later on her older daughters. 

Even for midwives who didn’t provide doula like services in the days after the birth, does Lori think they just dashed in to catch the baby before running back to joyfully serve their husbands? Labor can take a LONG time. And it can be unpredictable. There’s no guarantee the midwife will be home in time to throw a salad on the table or available with 10 minutes and some lube when her lord and master desires it. 

What Lori really means is “women were supported in childbirth by whatever untrained female happened to be around and not needed by her husband at that moment”. And that’s not how things ever worked for the vast majority of women - even in the days before formal qualifications most folk midwives were working professionals serving the women in their community and, while working, prioritising their patients over their home and husbands. 

• Upvote 27
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Thank you!  

So much of what Kennie-boy says there applies at least as much to Lori as it does Erin Dale Carr, and to himself as well.  Pots, meet kettle.  

That’s what I was thinking as I read through Ken’s screed - dude, have you ever met your own wife?

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

46 minutes ago, lilith said:

That’s what I was thinking as I read through Ken’s screed - dude, have you ever met your own wife?

He doesn't read her shit, that's for sure.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

You vitamin d deficient circus clown.  

I really liked all you had to say, but this little gem seemed to need extra admiration. :tw_star: :bigheart: Thank you!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, lilith said:

Even for midwives who didn’t provide doula like services in the days after the birth, does Lori think they just dashed in to catch the baby before running back to joyfully serve their husbands? Labor can take a LONG time. And it can be unpredictable. There’s no guarantee the midwife will be home in time to throw a salad on the table or available with 10 minutes and some lube when her lord and master desires it. 

What Lori really means is “women were supported in childbirth by whatever untrained female happened to be around and not needed by her husband at that moment”. And that’s not how things ever worked for the vast majority of women - even in the days before formal qualifications most folk midwives were working professionals serving the women in their community and, while working, prioritising their patients over their home and husbands. 

^^ so much this!

Way back when many of them didn't marry or married late in life. It was a profession, some villages only had one & she was kept pretty busy. They had to train for the craft, sometimes for years before being allowed to attend a birth unsupervised.

Male physicians were afforded to the high classes like royalty & whatnot, ya know, Lori's kinda people. Henry VIII had a physician, that dirty peasant in the glen had a midwife & her auntie. 10 years down the road that midwife would be burned at the stake for birthing some aristocrats bastard child. 

Fast forward a few centuries & those midwives are still *educated* older, sometimes single women who devote the majority of their time to helping their community. 

Lori would shit kittens of she'd ever been expected to work that hard. 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Imrlgoddess said:

^^ so much this!

Way back when many of them didn't marry or married late in life. It was a profession, some villages only had one & she was kept pretty busy. They had to train for the craft, sometimes for years before being allowed to attend a birth unsupervised.

Male physicians were afforded to the high classes like royalty & whatnot, ya know, Lori's kinda people. Henry VIII had a physician, that dirty peasant in the glen had a midwife & her auntie. 10 years down the road that midwife would be burned at the stake for birthing some aristocrats bastard child. 

Fast forward a few centuries & those midwives are still *educated* older, sometimes single women who devote the majority of their time to helping their community. 

Lori would shit kittens of she'd ever been expected to work that hard. 

Even Henry VIII’s wives had midwives, working under the royal physicians and doing the bulk of the work during the labour and birth.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

Ken also has a couple of female orthodontists as clients. One of them lives near Ken and Lori. The last time I visited her site, her staff consisted of all women. That female orthodontist also has kids and a couple of staff members are also mothers. I still wonder if some of Ken's clients and their staff members are aware of Ken and Lori's online activities. I think some of Ken's male clients wouldn't be so happy with Ken trashing working women because those clients along with the female clients know that it's mostly women working as orthodontic assistants, receptionists, and office managers.  

Ken used to be listed as being involved on the TTW page. My memory fails me as to whether it was as an admin or moderator. After his lengthy exchange with Rachel O'Neal on TTW 2.0 last Easter, he was quietly removed on TTW because he began to receive reviews about his misogynistic beliefs on his business page. It was a very strong statement about who he really is.

As a side note, many of the comments on her Game of Thrones post are comedy gold. She is so fucking desperate to go viral that she is throwing shit everywhere to see what sticks. 

I had just come in from taking the Lab for a long walk that included throwing a stick into a swamp, on which the ice had melted only a few days ago. She is terrible at fetch. I throw the stick. She dives into the water and thrashes about like she is drowning. She retrieves the stick, followed by more thrashing. Then she drops the stick roughly 15 feet away from me. I retrieve the stick.....wait a fucking minute! Is she training me? Sigh. Why is this dog so much smarter than I am?

Anyway, I was eating a delicious snack of wild raspberries (picked last August and frozen) with real maple syrup, and read this. It was awesome!!!

Capture.JPG

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 21
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Sex. And. Work. Are. Different. You vitamin d deficient circus clown.  Going to work when you don't want to is probably not going to traumatize you. Sex when you don't want it will because there's something about sex and sexuality that connects deep within the soul. It's why rape is so traumatic. It's not only a violation of the body but personhood itself. So please fuck off with that nonsense. 

So well said! Did you hear me clapping for you?

A sexual assault is an attack on a person's spirit, soul, whatever you want to call it. Ken is a fucking moron and I wouldn't let him or Lori look after a house plant, never mind an actual person.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

Lori's pain fetish is showing again. What a horrible person she truly is.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

You all won't believe it. I happened to be checking out Abby Johnson's facebook page (from the Unplanned movie) and some psycho guy was distributing hate flyers about her in the parking lot before she gave a speech. At the end of his 2 page crazy rant he tells everyone to go check out the Transformed Wife to learn how to be good Titus 2 women!!!  Go to her page to see the letter for yourself!

Lori is finally getting lumped in with the crazies she supports and enables. This was only a matter of time.  She supports many racists on her page too. It won't be long until their is some white supremacy rally and they too our mentioning her name.  Many of us have tried to warn Ken about her crazy followers. But he won't listen. So, ya reap and ya sow. 

• Upvote 17
  • WTF 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Lori is finally getting lumped in with the crazies she supports and enables. This was only a matter of time.  She supports many racists on her page too. It won't be long until their is some white supremacy rally and they too our mentioning her name.  Many of us have tried to warn Ken about her crazy followers. But he won't listen. So, ya reap and ya sow. 

Just goes to show you, you are free to say what you want but that doesn't protect you from the consequences of your actions. 

Can't always have your cake and eat it, too. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, EowynW said:

IMG_0298.PNG

I seriously wonder about any man who wants to have sex while knowing that, at best, the woman is simply tolerating it and, at worst, she is experiencing pain.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

You all won't believe it. I happened to be checking out Abby Johnson's facebook page (from the Unplanned movie) and some psycho guy was distributing hate flyers about her in the parking lot before she gave a speech. At the end of his 2 page crazy rant he tells everyone to go check out the Transformed Wife to learn how to be good Titus 2 women!!!  Go to her page to see the letter for yourself!

If he was upset because he was getting unpleasant comments on his page because he was listed on TTW for her comments in the past, he'd better strap in and be prepared.  Because it will get so much worse for him.  He will deserve it, but it's going to be really bad.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

I seriously wonder about any man who wants to have sex while knowing that, at best, the woman is simply tolerating it and, at worst, she is experiencing pain.

A man so feed up on his male privilege as husband that he thinks his want for sex trumps his wife's wellbeing. He likely gets even more aroused by the fact that she is in pain, because it shows him that he is truly superior over her as her headship. That kind of man that couldn't care less about other people, only about him. Men like Lori's loyal commenter Trey.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 7
  • I Agree 5

22 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

There are lot of pictures available online of Ken with many of the orthodontic offices he has consulted with in his job.  All of the pictures are majority women in every office. 

Hm... wonder if he has a "Billy Graham rule," and if so, how that affects his ability to consult.

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Antipatriarch said:

Hm... wonder if he has a "Billy Graham rule," and if so, how that affects his ability to consult.

He probably should.  Given his view of women, and the hints of creep factor that he has shown now and then, I wouldn't want to be alone with him for any extended period of time.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

Does Lori really need to share with the whole world that having sex with her husband hurts.  She could have said something that wasn't so personal.  But, of course, this is filterless Lori.  She is so blatant with her attempts to go viral that it's funny.  The GoT post yesterday was crazy.  Then the one who chimed in about the Christians in her church, including deacons' wives, who read Harlequin Romances.  She knew this because her mother was gossiping about them.  So, reading a romance is a sin, but gossiping is not in their book because they thrive on talking about other people.  Just like Lori.

• Upvote 12

I thought that Lori goes regularly to an endocrinologist to get her TSH levels checked.  She also goes for cyberknife checkups. So, is she now stating that she only goes to doctors for emergency situations?  She doesn't go when she is running low on her scripts?  

Also, on the whole Ken getting his kink on, during sex, while Lori is in pain.  Ken is a disgusting pig.

• Upvote 15

New Youtube video up!  A summation:

1. Lori wanted her kids to marry young. She thinks it keeps young men out of trouble. While Lori thinks that people should marry at 21 or 22, two of her kids were 25 and two were 27. She adds later it's important to find the right one, too. 

2. Lori's son-in-law who is married to Alyssa lived with them in their home for nine months (because he loved it in San Diego) while Cassi was going to community college. :pearlclutching: Lori thought he'd be perfect for Cassi, but after Ryan's wedding, he started to pursue Alyssa.

3. Next son met his wife in college. :pearlclutching:

4. She and Ken told her daughters to marry hardworking men who are Christian. They told their sons not to marry feminists, high-powered career women, women who don't want children, and women who don't want to be home with their children. 

5. Alexander spawn were not allowed to date in high school. Alyssa apparently "knows" that Ken and Lori "picked out her husband."

6. Other son ALSO met his wife at college. :pearlclutching: Apparently he and Emily went out on their first date and it was "meh," but then Lori gave her son a book about how there's no one who is perfect for you and to just marry the godliest girl around for Christmas, and he went back and continued to date her. Charming.

7. Cassi met her husband while visiting second son in college. :pearlclutching: Cassi is going to have her next "soon" because her youngest child is three years old. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 20

• samurai_sarah locked this topic