IGNORED

Lori Alexander: 64: Continuing the Sardines into the Next Generation

Lori's meme said no nanny will ever replace a mother -- But there there was Lori's nanny, an angel from heaven, who held Cassi (?) for hours -- replacing Lori.

So which is it?  No nannies ever for anyone or no nannies unless you're Lori/ Lori's family. because then it's perfectly A-OK to outsource your child care to a nanny/ someone else.

Lori's mother took care of Alyssa for 2 years. Lori babysits her grandchildren alot. Although I doubt she spends any time with them. Probably makes them play quietly in another room for hours and hours. I'm 99.99999% certain she's not holding them, reading to them, talking to them (while doing housework - HA!)  or noticing every expression, attitude or movement.

I know we say this often, but it bears repeating -- Lori is a hypocrite. She has 2 sets of rules:  Rules for Lori and Rules-for-Everyone Else-Because-not-Following-the-Rules-Means-you-hate-Lori's-God's-Perfect-Ways-and-are-in-SIN. 

After all -- a few days days ago Lori said she prefers women to be keepers at home. And Lori knows she speaks for God.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Money should not be the criteria in whether or not you stay home with your children."

Spoken like someone who has NEVER had to worry about money. EVER. ?

Here's what Lori Alexander and her leghumpers don't want to understand. I worked while raising my child as a single parent. But I never downloaded my parenting to anyone. I was 100% a mother at all times. I did not need to be in the physical presence of my child to be thinking of them and doing for them. Lori Alexander turns motherhood into bondage. No SAHM loved or cared for their child any more than I did. My child, who went to evil public schools, is a wonderful adult and a better human being than Lori will ever be. Women would do well to disregard hLori and her extra-biblical nonsense.

Oh, and on the sex in front of children...no. I'm very far from a prude, but I could not enjoy intimacy while disrespecting my kids. What kind of so-called Christians are these folks? Any guy who can't control himself can take his hand and a sock into the bathroom. Lori Alexander is not a decent woman. And lack of sex is zero justification for breaking the marriage vow. Adultery is though.

1 hour ago, Lisafer said:

Is this your new church home you're talking about? It sounds nice. I'm glad you've found a place for support and love!

Yes!! Amazing what Google maps can do for you! 

13 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

A family friend who is a dentist has talked about how some people have bad dental genetics and weak enamel which can cause problems even if people take good care of their teeth. Other health issues can have negatives on teeth and gums. I have an aunt by marriage who used to brag and brag about how she didn't have any cavities and how dentists used to praise her for her teeth. About ten years ago, she went through a breast cancer bout and had rounds of chemo. The chemo caused dental issues and she ended up getting a root canal a couple of years after her cancer bout. Then last year she had to have an infected tooth extracted. 

I have a friend who is going through this exact thing right now. She had breast cancer and subsequent chemo. She’s in remission now, but this week she found out she needs not one but two root canals. Chemo can really do a number on your teeth. 

I’m deeply luckily I wasn’t born into a family like my ex-husbands. I’ve had so many issues with my teeth, which mostly just come down to bad genetics. I’m fastidious with my oral hygiene, mostly because of the absurd dollar amount that’s been spent on them over the years. I really, really wish dental care was more affordable in the U.S.  I know so many children and adults who desperately need care and are settling for Tylenol and peppermint oil instead. And dental pain is just so excruciating. 

I've said this before, but it's tiring how Lori keeps posting quotes about working mothers wanting to look trendy and have expensive clothes and shoes.  She and the fangirls used that in their rants against working mothers. 

A fangirl posted this. 

And, you can still look stylish buying from thrift stores & yardsales if you look hard enough. Having kids is only expensive if you make them expensive. Thriftiness is good thing to learn.

I know some working women who do buy their clothes from thrift stores, yard sales, Target, Walmart, or discount places TJ Maxx or Ross. It's still funny as fuck to me that the fangirls suggest thriftiness and applaud Lori when she posts similar quotes. Yet, I doubt Lori has ever set foot in a thrift shop or other places that sells clothes at cheap prices.  She's talked about having a $75 skirt and in some of her IG pics she's wearing Nike sneakers. 

The fangirls need to get through their heads that there are many reasons why mothers chose to work and it's not always about materialism or having money to look nice.

This story on the Bible study quote baffles me. You mean to tell me that this woman’s mother just sat there while people gossiped about her daughter and never interjected? And that these women were so nasty as to gossip directly in front of people involved? Don’t get me wrong, people gossip, but right in front of family members? And then the mother reported back to the daughter that she was the object of nasty gossip? What on earth??

76996BAA-31F6-45F3-810D-8722CB8F83B8.jpeg

I’d also rather negotiate for peace in the Middle East than do tea and gossip. I reckon most people would. ??‍♀️

Before it’s gone or torn apart. 52E869E2-EBA4-4528-BA1C-5EAAE94308AA.thumb.jpeg.cc9572a9d78e5feeec6bb09cccd3cd86.jpeg

some of the greatest memories I have are rom the vacations we took. We went to the lake twice a year during the off seasons, fall and spring. We stayed in a cabin. It was cheap and not very fancy. We always had a great time. I spent a lot of time with my dad watching him fish and talking. The year my dad died I went back to the resort we stayed at. I stayed in a different cabin then we did but I still had a great time. My younger brother came with me. I’ll remember those trips more than when my mom was at work. I never felt abandoned by my mom. I never felt unloved because she worked. I remember the baby sitters we had and having a fun time with them. Playing house or barbies with them.

I’m sorry but I thought Lori was only supposed to teach Titus 2? This isn’t in Titus 2! 65DD9202-BE17-4ECF-B210-8E2ED1BB6520.thumb.jpeg.f0c8576aff838ada311519548ad513ec.jpeg

feminism is hated by men who want to control women. PERIOD! The protection under a husband is Old Testament law not new. Yes Paul says women are supposed to submit to their husbands BUT husbands are also supposed to submit to their wives. It is talking about sex but it can be applied to anything. 

Men are scared. Women have a voice today that is stronger than ever before. We aren’t anti men or equality. That’s toxic feminism. All of the feminist I know aren’t that way. 

Satan didn’t sell feminism to eve. He tricked her. If Adam hadn’t eaten the fruit we would still be naked and without sin. It was Adam, a mans, fault not the women. 

^ I think that comment from Tricia will be left by Lori or her mods just so some of the Lori leghumpers can either rip her apart or talk about they have no vacations and are extremely frugal and don't have medical or auto insurance.

4 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

^ I think that comment from Tricia will be left by Lori or her mods just so some of the Lori leghumpers can either rip her apart or talk about they have no vacations and are extremely frugal and don't have medical or auto insurance.

Yep. It's the perfect set-up for a slew of martybation comments.

These comments will also be set up for martybation comments.  Someone might reply to Eric that a husband should work multiple jobs so mom can stay at home.   

900zo5.jpg

Before Lori blocked me on Twitter I replied to her meme about money not being a criteria on whether or not you stay home with your children.  (My handle is donkey_of_prey, a Star Wars podcast reference.)  Then some dude tried to mansplain motherhood.  Luckily I got to respond to him once before getting blocked!

men_explain_motherhood.jpg

Kids need mothers home 24/7 to love and beat them like Lori and fathers to work to make money like Ken. 

*i obviously don’t buy that shit but that would be Lori’s response.

2 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I know some working women who do buy their clothes from thrift stores, yard sales, Target, Walmart, or discount places TJ Maxx or Ross. It's still funny as fuck to me that the fangirls suggest thriftiness and applaud Lori when she posts similar quotes. Yet, I doubt Lori has ever set foot in a thrift shop or other places that sells clothes at cheap prices.  She's talked about having a $75 skirt and in some of her IG pics she's wearing Nike sneakers. 

Let's not diss the Nike's. I'm cheap as fuck with my clothing but will shell out big bucks for shoes. I've broken bones in both my feet, broke one ankle twice (in different places) and the other one once. W/o proper shoes, I'd never make it w/o pain. I also shell out fairly big bucks for sandals too. They have to have the formed arch/heel support in them (Birkenstock style) for me to be able to wear them and walk around w/o pain. 

Men couldn’t handle the pain of a period or child birth. I hope this women is a troll but from what I saw on her page it is unlikely. I’ve known women who had so much pain from periods they had to call off of work. Telling your daughters periods are to make them stay at home is wrong. Women were given painful births and periods because of Eves roll in the fall. Nothing said about it making them stay home. I’ve worked through period pain before as have many women. It sucks. Most men couldn’t do it. 03CAADAB-54AC-48A2-8247-E924B2434F82.thumb.jpeg.76ccce16920370bf858003337e160f02.jpeg

54 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Let's not diss the Nike's. I'm cheap as fuck with my clothing but will shell out big bucks for shoes. I've broken bones in both my feet, broke one ankle twice (in different places) and the other one once. W/o proper shoes, I'd never make it w/o pain. I also shell out fairly big bucks for sandals too. They have to have the formed arch/heel support in them (Birkenstock style) for me to be able to wear them and walk around w/o pain. 

I get where you're coming from regarding shoes. But, my issue with Lori is that she tries to make herself out to be the type who doesn't spend big money on clothes, when she isn't.  I didn't mean to diss Nikes. It was more about Lori telling people not to have expensive things, but she has expensive things. 

This comment was just removed. I'm glad I got a screenshot because it's another example of Lori really not giving a shit about people going through bad situations and doing their best. 

swfkp2.jpg

Lori is quoting one of her fanboys, K.B. Davies, today. This guy doesn't believe marital rape exists, among other things. I bet he's got a boner over being featured on one of her posts.

1 hour ago, lilwriter85 said:

I get where you're coming from regarding shoes. But, my issue with Lori is that she tries to make herself out to be the type who doesn't spend big money on clothes, when she isn't.  I didn't mean to diss Nikes. It was more about Lori telling people not to have expensive things, but she has expensive things. 

This comment was just removed. I'm glad I got a screenshot because it's another example of Lori really not giving a shit about people going through bad situations and doing their best. 

swfkp2.jpg

She deleted this?  THIS?!? Fuck you LazyLori Alexander. I really do hope you get what you deserve one day.  I, for one, will be applauding your come-uppance. 

5 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

She deleted this?  THIS?!? Fuck you LazyLori Alexander. I really do hope you get what you deserve one day.  I, for one, will be applauding your come-uppance. 

It might have been one of her fangirl mods. It's still fucked up that Lori or a fangirl couldn't try to empathize with that woman's situation. 

Regarding Lori Alexander and her "God will provide" nonsense: If you quit a job or refuse to work despite your ability to do so, mother or father or whoever, and you suffer deprivation, God will tell you that he already provided. She will delete anything that does not fit her one-note narrative of working women are bad and ungodly. What a stupidly narrow-minded person Lori Alexander is. Note that I use her full name as much as possible for SEO purposes.

The fanboy Liam once again posted about not having medical insurance and car insurance. I looked at his FB for the first time and I'm a bit surprised that someone in his occupation field would think it's fine to go without medical insurance. But, I wonder if there is a chance that his family is on some Scamartian type program.

He mentions that they only have one car and shop at discount grocery stores. Like, the fangirl who mentioned shopping at thrift stores, again some families with two incomes only have one car and they shop at discount places.  It's funny how the Lori leghumpers basically think all two incomes families have two cars and shop at expensive places. Maybe, Liam should ride the bus in his city and talk to people. At the very least, he'll probably come across several people who take the bus to work because their families can't afford a second car. I also wonder if Liam and his wife ever considered moving somewhere else where his income would stretch more.  

Salary.com says this about fanboy Liam's ####### job:  "The base salary for ####### ranges from $89,227 to $105,093 with the average base salary of $96,860."

He lives in what can be an expensive place, so while it's not a fortune, it's not poverty level either.

I would assume, based on where he says he works, that he'd get medical & dental insurance through his employer.  If he does without, then he is deliberately not choosing the insurance that is offered.

How much is he saving each paycheck by not having insurance vs. how much does it cost out of pocket when someone needs to see a doctor?  Penny wise and pound foolish if you ask me.  

I really do hope he is a troll.  I cannot believe someone who works where he does doing what he does could be so stupid to not have medical & dental insurance if it's offered.

6 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Salary.com says this about fanboy Liam's ####### job:  "The base salary for ####### ranges from $89,227 to $105,093 with the average base salary of $96,860."

He lives in what can be an expensive place, so while it's not a fortune, it's not poverty level either.

I would assume, based on where he says he works, that he'd get medical & dental insurance through his employer.  If he does without, then he is deliberately not choosing the insurance that is offered.

How much is he saving each paycheck by not having insurance vs. how much does it cost out of pocket when someone needs to see a doctor?  Penny wise and pound foolish if you ask me.  

I really do hope he is a troll.  I cannot believe someone who works where he does doing what he does could be so stupid to not have medical & dental insurance if it's offered.

I'm also hoping that he's a troll. If not I feel bad for his kids especially given what their father does for a living and is depriving them of needed resources. 

@Red Hair, Black Dress You beat me to the salary look up.  I know what that profession pays in my area and the staff actually made more than the director because of shift diffs and OT.  

I'm betting the Alexanders have a shit load of insurance -- medical, dental, vision, life, ad&d, professional liability, personal liability, etc. so that they can protect the business.  Lori has to make sure she has her organic butter fund when Ken kicks the bucket.  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived