IGNORED

JinJer 48: California Love

Georgiana

I swear I used that exact bow that Felicity is wearing on Christmas presents last year. My cats ripped them off and ran around the house with them. Oh well...I tried! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 21

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

I swear I used that exact bow that Felicity is wearing on Christmas presents last year. My cats ripped them off and ran around the house with them. Oh well...I tried! 

for cats the bows are the gifts.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Lissy cute as ever. Jeremy and his weird ass posts, using baby to shill things now. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

6 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Lissy cute as ever. Jeremy and his weird ass posts, using baby to shill things now. 

I am not criticizing people, but have a question about the photography...why does she look fuzzy like she's being filtered, but we can see deep into his pores?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

Jeremy, you may admire Rembrandt and his paintings, but please don't try to bring your views to my country. We're quite...progressive you see. Thank you.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I am not criticizing people, but have a question about the photography...why does she look fuzzy like she's being filtered, but we can see deep into his pores?

i don't know about you but I love looking into Jeremy's pores 

:D

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

1 minute ago, nst said:

i don't know about you but I love looking into Jeremy's pores 

:D

And that is where we're very different!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

And that is where we're very different!

the mere fact that Jeremy has pores means HE isn't perfect as he claims to be 

so any mark on the man makes me happy :D

• Haha 11

Just now, nst said:

the mere fact that Jeremy has pores means HE isn't perfect as he claims to be 

so any mark on the man makes me happy :D

If he didn't have pores how could he ooze righteousness over all who surround him?  It would all build up until he projectile vomited his condescension at random and no one wants to be covered in that.  

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 15

39 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Pretentious and classless all rolled into one.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Because both Jinger's camera and her phone have the setting "automatically zoom into Jeremy the Wanker Vuolo" enabled. 

Edited by zcccrv
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 24

On 4/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, SorenaJ said:

Omg, Jeremy has such a punchable face. So smug and annoying. 

Yes,I find him smug,annoying and arrogant.

Except for their awful beliefs,I find Joe and Kendra so sweet.Is it fake?Am I being fooled?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, melon said:

Yes,I find him smug,annoying and arrogant.

Except for their awful beliefs,I find Joe and Kendra so sweet.Is it fake?Am I being fooled?

for me Joe and Kendra come off as pre teens like if I didn't actually know their ages I would think they were middle schoolers or freshmen in HS playing house. I don't think either of them are highly intellectual. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I don't think either of them are highly intellectual. 

That is the kindest way to put that.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

It looks like Portrait mode on an iPhone. The focus of the picture is very clear and everything else is super blurry. IMG_3084.thumb.JPG.736654e8bd2ea2f5ca61ede83e7ca310.JPG

This is portrait mode. Sorry for how big Snowball is! 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 30

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

It looks like Portrait mode on an iPhone. The focus of the picture is very clear and everything else is super blurry. IMG_3084.thumb.JPG.736654e8bd2ea2f5ca61ede83e7ca310.JPG

This is portrait mode. Sorry for how big Snowball is! 

What a beauty!!  This made me smile and I needed that just now.

Yeah - I guess it's telling Jinger would focus on him ...if it were me I'd be aiming the pic at the baby.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

With the exception of bras and jock straps all sartorial cultural things are arbitrary.

Even parts of bras are arbitrary. The idea that bigger chested women need support (even those of us with moderate boobies when doing some activities) is true, but the way they're shaped and that all women are expected to wear them to make boobs look a certain way is certainly arbitrary.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

Just now, BachelorToTheRapture said:

Even parts of bras are arbitrary. The idea that bigger chested women need support (even those of us with moderate boobies when doing some activities) is true, but the way they're shaped and that all women are expected to wear them to make boobs look a certain way is certainly arbitrary.

True.  I was just speaking of the functional/support angle.  

• Upvote 3

@BachelorToTheRapture,  and some men could use a little support in the boobal area.  Do toy remember the Seinfeld episode where Frank Costanza and Kramer wanted to manufacture the mansierre/bro?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

Rembrandt is my absolute favorite artist. This is just weird that I have something in common with Jeremy. 

• Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Rembrandt is my absolute favorite artist. This is just weird that I have something in common with Jeremy. 

I get the vibe that Jeremy doesn't genuinely like Rembrandt, but chose Rembrandt as his "favorite" artist because it makes him look more intellectual. He's created a thin veneer of erudition over a core of typical fundamentalist narrow-mindedness and legalism. He thinks that by doing and liking Smart People Things, he will be smart, but in reality, he's not much better than the boys I knew in high school who decided they were deep, free-thinking philosophers after reading the Wikipedia page on Nietzsche. 

• Upvote 26
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

Found this on Tumblr, there are some speculation about the possibility that she is pregnant again, I don't know from where the photos come, but it looks professional and it could be part of a pregnancy announce photoshoot. 

It could also be nothing but after all the announce we already have had and the teasing made by Anna on IG...

687cb037-403a-4c67-824d-c76b91075fa7.png

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

3 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Found this on Tumblr, there are some speculation about the possibility that she is pregnant again, I don't know from where the photos come, but it looks professional and it could be part of a pregnancy announce photoshoot. 

It could also be nothing but after all the announce we already have had and the teasing made by Anna on IG...

687cb037-403a-4c67-824d-c76b91075fa7.png

It came from here: 

I definitely think it could be an announcement type of photoshoot, but I really really hope it isn’t 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

It could certainly be a pregnancy announcement. Jinger looks beautiful. Jeremy looks like he has gas. However, Jeremy is image conscious to a fault. This could be his way of saying look at my picture perfect family and be envious. They may simply need a glamourous family pic for their new home in LA. 

• Upvote 13

• Coconut Flan locked this topic