IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 10: Nouvelle Cuisine

samurai_sarah

4 hours ago, Carol said:

I want to love, up vote and laugh at this 5,000 times!  It's comedy gold! Please, please, please can we get this on some FJ merchandise?   

Catlady, didn't you coin Weenese?  Or, maybe you were the one who found Gary for us? 

There’s interest in getting Beansie on some merchandise, and a few Garyisms would be fun too. 

But I take no credit for Bro Gary and Weenese. I didn’t even read thread #1 in real time. I’m just a fan. :) 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Carol said:

Catlady, didn't you coin Weenese?  Or, maybe you were the one who found Gary for us? 

Someone else (I can't recall who) coined "Weenese", but Bro Gary is mine. If it weren't for me, you all could have lived out the rest of your lives blissfully unaware of red weenies in ME making things more pink, and that's just something I'll have to live with. I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I'm sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 12
  • Love 9

On 5/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, catlady said:

And Bro GHaw’s verbal nonsense has been immortalized:  

9EC62EBA-4A47-4460-AE69-CB74DBC31063.jpeg

I went to a thrift store today, and I giggled my way through the entire store because all I could think of was this, your amazing artwork!  Of course, I got a lot of strange looks. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 3

@catlady I have a suggestion for another beautiful cross stitch, and it may be my favorite Bro Gary-ism of all time: IT BIBLE ?

Was Weenese coined by @mango_fandango or maybe @MayMay1123? I think they were both pretty active on here at one point.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

@catlady, as an avid cross stitcher, I am in awe of your speedy work on the Prince in the pudding sampler. What would he do if the IFB s decided PORK was a sin. No more WEEN gravy for you! NEXT!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, PumaLover said:

@catlady I have a suggestion for another beautiful cross stitch, and it may be my favorite Bro Gary-ism of all time: IT BIBLE ?

Was Weenese coined by @mango_fandango or maybe @MayMay1123? I think they were both pretty active on here at one point.

twasn't me! i still read here every time its updated with new weenisms though :D

• Upvote 4

The Hawkins Family

Beermeet replied to General Jinjur's topic in Bro Gary Hawkins
It's because you don't speakWeenese . Get it?! I crack myself up. Lol

(Sept 15-2017)

Looks like Beermeet can claim this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, PumaLover said:

it may be my favorite Bro Gary-ism of all time: IT BIBLE

Gary always makes me think of this (someone needs to Photoshop Gary into this pic):

image.png.599bd2ca3a4a7f7fba6a727ceb2e24a7.png

• Haha 10
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Challenge accepted!!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 6

10 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Not to butt in on @catlady, but this idea was just too inspiring to pass up, though I probably won't have a chance to start stitching it for awhile:

Spoiler

2098873364_ScreenShot2019-05-05at11_56_24AM.png.c5e425d79d60f2bc1749c5feef951494.png

FJ won't let me post a .pdf or an image with high enough resolution to make it easily zoomable and readable, but if anyone wants the pattern, feel free to pm me and I'll figure out a way to get it to you.

ETA: Gah, right before I posted, catlady said she was on it.  The more IT BIBLEs, the merrier, I hope.

Edited by FullOfGravy
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • Love 4

Ok Folks

Gary has blessed us with a singing and preaching video this AM.  I can't listen to him preach right now but I did suffer through some of the "singing".

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

I skipped through the video as fast as I could and I picked up these gems.

-Gary confuses Muhammad Ali with The Prophet Muhammad.

-Buddha is in hell.

-So is The Prophet Muhammad.

-Probably Muhammad Ali is going there, too.

-Not as many came to hear him preach as they did last time.

I am distraught.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 18
  • Thank You 2

13 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

@catlady, as an avid cross stitcher, I am in awe of your speedy work on the Prince in the pudding sampler. What would he do if the IFB s decided PORK was a sin. No more WEEN gravy for you! NEXT!

I'd say he'd just switch to all-beef or turkey weens.  However, I am guessing those might be too expensive for him to afford.  Maybe he'd switch to that ghastly tomato gravy (I think it was meat-free; correct me if I am wrong) I saw in one of his pictures?  

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

Not to butt in on @catlady, but this idea was just too inspiring to pass up, though I probably won't have a chance to start stitching it for awhile:

Hide contents

2098873364_ScreenShot2019-05-05at11_56_24AM.png.c5e425d79d60f2bc1749c5feef951494.png

FJ won't let me post a .pdf or an image with high enough resolution to make it easily zoomable and readable, but if anyone wants the pattern, feel free to pm me and I'll figure out a way to get it to you.

ETA: Gah, right before I posted, catlady said she was on it.  The more IT BIBLEs, the merrier, I hope.

Yes, “It Bible” has more than enough awesomeness to go around, so we can all get in on it.  And @FullOfGravy and I are definitely on the same wavelength today:  I’m using the exact same font in my pattern!!! :D 

image.jpg

ETA:  there’s a store near me that makes custom-designed t shirts. Mr. CatLady is a regular customer due to his bowling league, so the staff knows us pretty well. But I wonder what they’d think if I ordered a shirt that said “Good Weens.”

Edited by catlady
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, catlady said:

Yes, “It Bible” has more than enough awesomeness to go around, so we can all get in on it.  And @FullOfGravy and I are definitely on the same wavelength today:  I’m using the exact same font in my pattern!!! :D 

image.jpg

ETA:  there’s a store near me that makes custom-designed t shirts. Mr. CatLady is a regular customer due to his bowling league, so the staff knows us pretty well. But I wonder what they’d think if I ordered a shirt that said “Good Weens.”

I'm imagining myself in a cute T-shirt with Good Weens on it. I have a few fonts in mind. SoCal fonts mostly.  I'd wear it out a bit. I guess the more than once would depend on reactions the first time!  Ha!  Around the house for sure. Bro. Gary is the only fundie known in my house. They'd get it and laugh knowingly.  Others? I'm a bit scared tbh. ???

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Carol said:

-Gary confuses Muhammad Ali with The Prophet Muhammad.

Oh my Allah!

1 hour ago, catlady said:

And @FullOfGravy and I are definitely on the same wavelength today:  I’m using the exact same font in my pattern!!!

It's such a KJVish font.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 5/4/2019 at 10:36 AM, Black Aliss said:

Those are interesting. The only child evangelist I knew much about was Marjoe Gortner. Understandable that fundie publications would fail to mention him.

Marjoe Gortner? Whoever could that be?!?!?! :kitty-wink:

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

41 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

It's such a KJVish font.

And, oddly enough, one of the SoCal fonts I'm thinking about for a *Good Weens*  t-shirt!  Lots of skateboarding shops use it. ?

• Haha 3

I still want to give it a border, but here’s the important part:  

image.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 14

38 minutes ago, catlady said:

I still want to give it a border, but here’s the important part:  

image.jpg

Maybe something with weens?

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe something with weens?

i was actually thinking of something ween-related!!

• Haha 3

Ween border of some sort?  Some Poopy scratchy joory thrown in? Toothpasta?  Lol!!!!

In all seriousness, I love that you cross stitch! You're good too. I used to with my nana up until 8th grade, that and knitting.  I need to get back into it! You're inspiring me. Start with cross stitch and hopefully move on to knitting as well. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Shoobydoo said:

Marjoe Gortner? Whoever could that be?!?!?! :kitty-wink:

Now, how is it possible I never noticed your avatar?

• I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

Now, how is it possible I never noticed your avatar?

To be fair, it is adult Marjoe. In the greatest role of his time in the greatest film ever made, STARCRASH. 

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• Destiny locked this topic