IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

On 3/28/2019 at 11:41 AM, nokidsmom said:

To be honest, this is the first thing I thought of as far as Josh becoming a truck driver.   Besides, I still think that he's being kept on a short lease by JB and maybe Anna, I don't think that will ever end.  

I know this is a typo and you meant short leash, but I love the thought of Anna and JB keeping Josh on a month-to-month lease where if he screws up he’s evicted from the family. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 25

Here I am, a woman of nearly 40 who has had children, a highly educated professional, many surgeries involving reproductive organs, a couple of kids, infertility survivor, 6 miscarriages and I absolutely thought that my worldview had been carefully considered, but guess what, if ONLY I would watch this movie, I'd find out I was totes wrong this whole time!

• Upvote 34
  • Love 13

12 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

I know this is a typo and you meant short leash, but I love the thought of Anna and JB keeping Josh on a month-to-month lease where if he screws up he’s evicted from the family. 

LOL, didn't think of that but in Josh's case the idea of Anna keeping him on a short lease is totally appropriate.  

• Upvote 5

How very passive aggressive of Anna. "Wish you would watch the movie!!!" Well I am sure that those women know a lot more than you do about abortion little ducky. Anna, I wish that you would realize that being "pro choice" as you put it, does not mean that you think that every woman should get an abortion. It means that every woman has the right to one and that no woman is forced to give birth to a child that they can't afford or don't want. Saying choose adoption is nice, but we all know that the foster system is overloaded and the child may never be adopted. They may spend their whole life with no home, bouncing from foster home to foster home, which may be abusive. The perfect little adoption dream, it would be nice, but not every child is going to get that. 

So Anna, I wish that you would get a dust of common sense and stay out of other women's business. Because you have no right to tell anyone what to do. Your husband is a child molester, cheating piece of shit, so you don't get to stand on a pedestal and look down at women who have abortions. 

Edited by Carm_88
Double Post
  • Upvote 32
  • Love 13

39 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Wish you would watch the movie!!!!

I want to make this my standard reply to anyone who disagrees with me on anything, ever.

How long until someone responds to Anna's post with "Wish you would watch the movie!" followed by a list of movies with a pro-choice message? I'm sure she would find THAT rude...

• Upvote 24
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

I want to make this my standard reply to anyone who disagrees with me on anything, ever.

How long until someone responds to Anna's post with "Wish you would watch the movie!" followed by a list of movies with a pro-choice message? I'm sure she would find THAT rude...

Or a list of movies with the agenda of convincing her to leave her unfaithful husband.  

We all make choices other people might not agree with, Anna.  If you're not going to be respectful of others' choices, you shouldn't expect respect for yours.  

• Upvote 18
  • Love 8

On 3/28/2019 at 11:41 AM, nokidsmom said:

To be honest, this is the first thing I thought of as far as Josh becoming a truck driver.   Besides, I still think that he's being kept on a short lease by JB and maybe Anna, I don't think that will ever end.  

As laughable as it is, I really think Josh thinks he is too good to be a truck driver. He is lazy, but also has clearly always had too high of an opinion of himself. Getting that sinecure with the FRC only made things worse. He would never become a plumber, electrician, or truck driver--even though those would be the easiest professions to break into with his background. 

I wouldn't blame him for disliking manual labor and hands on jobs if he were pursuing any sort of education. But he just sort of sits around waiting to serve on the Heritage Foundation's think tank because of his eighth grade workbook education and the high motility of his sperm. 

He truly is the most useless Duggar. Derick's done his best to take his title of Family Douche, but DD at least finished his bachelor's and never leeched onto the lawsuit of sisters he molested.

Ironically, you gotta put some effort into failing at life as badly as Josh Duggar has. 

Edited by nausicaa
  • Upvote 23
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

As laughable as it is, I really think Josh thinks he is too good to be a truck driver. He is lazy, but also has clearly always had too high of an opinion of himself.

I agree with this.   He would think that work would be beneath him even though he would be qualified to do such a job if he accepted that it is 1) a decent occupation and 2) he put in the work.  But he's an awful combination of laziness and thinking he should get more than what he deserves or is qualified for.  

34 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I wouldn't blame him for disliking manual labor and hands on jobs if he were pursuing any sort of education

Exactly this.    It would show he was willing to change things for the better and yet again, put in the work to do so. 

37 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

He truly is the most useless Duggar. Derick's done his best to take his title of Family Douche, but DD at least finished his bachelor's and never leeched onto the lawsuit of sisters he molested

I don't know how Anna can stand it.  I mean, the excuses she has had to hear from him by now.   And getting involved in his sisters' lawsuit really showed that for all his time in Jesus Jail, the infamy of losing his cushy FRC job due to the molestations, being outed as a cheater, he still had the nerve to do this.  He doesn't get it.    I really think he's a lost cause.  Some people are. 

• Upvote 9

If Anna is so "pro-life", maybe she should adopt one of babies she wants to save. Or what does she suggest happen to them? 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 24
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

If I were Anna, I wouldn't want Josh to be a truck driver. He'd be working long hours, back to back days, and truck stop stations already have such horrible stereotypes associated with them, which would *just* be a stereotype except that Josh already has a bad track record!!!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, nausicaa said:

As laughable as it is, I really think Josh thinks he is too good to be a truck driver. He is lazy, but also has clearly always had too high of an opinion of himself. Getting that sinecure with the FRC only made things worse. He would never become a plumber, electrician, or truck driver--even though those would be the easiest professions to break into with his background. 

I wouldn't blame him for disliking manual labor and hands on jobs if he were pursuing any sort of education. But he just sort of sits around waiting to serve on the Heritage Foundation's think tank because of his eighth grade workbook education and the high motility of his sperm. 

He truly is the most useless Duggar. Derick's done his best to take his title of Family Douche, but DD at least finished his bachelor's and never leeched onto the lawsuit of sisters he molested.

Ironically, you gotta put some effort into failing at life as badly as Josh Duggar has. 

My husband and I used to say that many people work harder at finding ways not to work, that the joke is really on them. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Georgiana said:

Or a list of movies with the agenda of convincing her to leave her unfaithful husband.  

We all make choices other people might not agree with, Anna.  If you're not going to be respectful of others' choices, you shouldn't expect respect for yours.  

At the risk of outing myself, I did ask Anna if she had seen any pro-choice movies and she basically just told me that abortion is bad for all women.

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

How very passive aggressive of Anna. "Wish you would watch the movie!!!" Well I am sure that those women know a lot more than you do about abortion little ducky. Anna, I wish that you would realize that being "pro choice" as you put it, does not mean that you think that every woman should get an abortion. It means that every woman has the right to one and that no woman is forced to give birth to a child that they can't afford or don't want. Saying choose adoption is nice, but we all know that the foster system is overloaded and the child may never be adopted. They may spend their whole life with no home, bouncing from foster home to foster home, which may be abusive. The perfect little adoption dream, it would be nice, but not every child is going to get that. 

So Anna, I wish that you would get a dust of common sense and stay out of other women's business. Because you have no right to tell anyone what to do. Your husband is a child molester, cheating piece of shit, so you don't get to stand on a pedestal and look down at women who have abortions. 

Exactly! I have pro-life friends and they always bring up adoption like it's some fairy tale ending. Many age out and like you said are abused. Also they forget that there are medical bills for giving birth. I just read a story about a 12 year old who was raped and became pregnant. The family is struggling with paying her bills from giving birth. She's 13 and obviously can't work. It's sad that her parents made her give birth but they were religious so they didn't believe in abortion. Sad.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 12

4 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

If Anna is so "pro-life", maybe she should adopt one of babies she wants to save. Or what does she suggest happen to them? 

I would pay to see her respond to someone asking her that question.

I ask why pro-life Christians won’t adopt. As long as they are not impoverished, they have no excuse to not adopt. There are too many children living in the foster system and children that will “age out” of foster care.

There is no excuse why every single church cannot fund the adoption and expenses for one child per church and a family to raise them in.

Do we know where Josh and Anna moved or why they sold their house?

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 1

I imagine that from Anna's perspective that if a woman can be bullied into not getting an abortion, she will be fine once she sees the baby and there is not need for adoption (in the vast majority of cases). Women just need to be reminded of their duty!

For kids/infants who actually do need to be adopted, well their mother was an uncaring, whore so why bring that into Anna's pure Christian home?

• Upvote 15

So much rage from her post, but the whole part about if you work 'in the abortion industry and want out' is a whole new level for me. The narrative that workers are being enslaved in this industry that profits from murdering babies??? wow. fucking wow. Way to make totally make up some shit to fan the bullshit flames of your leg humpers. Fuck her.

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 4

Anna’s “if you want out, text...” is so ironic. She’s the one living in a repressive cult that dictates every aspect of her life, spirit, family and body. 

• Upvote 28
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, snickers34 said:

So much rage from her post, but the whole part about if you work 'in the abortion industry and want out' is a whole new level for me. The narrative that workers are being enslaved in this industry that profits from murdering babies??? wow. fucking wow. Way to make totally make up some shit to fan the bullshit flames of your leg humpers. Fuck her.

So, what will happen if you do text her? Would she and Josh visit you and give you lessons in grifting, since we don't know that Josh adequately works to support his family without Jim Bob's help?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

Watching the Midnight Screenings of "Unplanned" feels appropriate.

1) One has to laugh that it's likely this movie has more blood than "Friday the 13th Part VI: The New Blood", a movie that literally has 'blood' in the title.

2) I don't know which is worse--a fire and brimstone response, or what Anna's doing, where she's trying to appear empathetic even as she promotes a movie based on complete fabrications and virulent misogyny. I'm tempted to comment on her insta with a link to the new Lorena Bobbitt docu-series and a cheery "Wish you would watch this!"

• Upvote 19
  • Love 5

14 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

This is the endless irony (? I think there’s a better term but can’t recall) of the “pro-life” Christian Right. They tell all these women to just give the baby up for adoption but nearly NONE of them will adopt. Oh, they’ll talk a good game about how “they are thinking about adopting” but that’s just for show. They never actually adopt. Because of the sins of the parents and all that bullshit. They never put their money where their mouths are. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 4

I know people hate Duck Dynasty but the one thing I like about them is that they actually put money where their mouth is. That family has several adopted kids. Willie Jr and Gus were adopted as infants and Rebecca and Rowdy as teenagers. I don't think they're stopping either. Plus they heavily advocate for adoption.  

From what I remember, a bunch of their friends and families have adopted kids too. 

Edited by OyToTheVey
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 1

Could Anna and Josh adopt? I know that he doesn't technically have a record, but he is a known child molester. Not that I would want any child adopted into the Duggar household! 

• Upvote 11

On 3/29/2019 at 2:42 PM, Carm_88 said:

So Anna, I wish that you would get a dust of common sense and stay out of other women's business. Because you have no right to tell anyone what to do. Your husband is a child molesting, cheating piece of shit, so you don't get to stand on a pedestal and look down at women who have abortions. 

I want merchandise with this on it. T-shirts, tote bags, bumper stickers, bookmarks, keychains, anything at all really.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

When talking to pro life people about adoption and how most don’t do it I’m always met with “I know one family that fostered and one that adopted so it happens all of the time.” “most of the kids in the foster care system can’t be adopted.” “Everyone wants a baby.” 

I don’t get why it’s so expensive to adopt in this country. It’s ridiculous. I understand that most people don’t want to adopt a kid with baggage so they pick a baby BUT the kids already in the system need good homes just as much. A true pro lifer would care just as much for the kids in the system. 

I had a friend in middle school/ high school who was adopted. She was adopted with her biological older system. Her birth mother had five kids and couldn’t take care of them all. My friend was moved from house to house. She was molested by two different foster dads before her and her sister were adopted. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 13

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic