IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

IF someone has issues with taking a kid that has “baggage” then I’d argue they’re not truly pro-life. I think Michelle Duggar is pro-pregnancy rather than pro-life, for instance. JB and Michelle can still adopt kids. Jessa and Bin like to talk the talk of adoption but they won’t walk the walk. 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

JB and Michelle can still adopt kids. J

No they cannot. They hid sexual abuse at home. They are in a TV show. They probably can't prove good homeschooling records. They are not young and Michelle may have had health issues (it was speculated, may be true or false, but some adoption laws ask for parent's health). Even a Christian private adoption agency will have red flags with them.

I'm 100% sure they never wanted to adopt. And while I believe Ben is sincere when talks about adoption, I doubt Jessa is telling the truth. As for Anna Duggar, she should shut up about adoption, as his husband wouldn't be allowed to adopt in a million years.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Do I get to join the cool kids club now? Anna blocked me from Instagram.  

It's so cute how she expects everyone else to have an "open mind" but refused to have one herself. 

• Upvote 17
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

On 3/29/2019 at 5:52 PM, kmachete14 said:

If I were Anna, I wouldn't want Josh to be a truck driver. He'd be working long hours, back to back days, and truck stop stations already have such horrible stereotypes associated with them, which would *just* be a stereotype except that Josh already has a bad track record!!!

If I were Anna, there is nothing I'd want more than for Josh to be a truck driver!  Preferable, a long-haul truck driver. And I would want him to take every possible shift.  Maybe deliver stuff to Alaska. Or the Yukon.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 17
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I can imagine Josh on an iceroad. " I was supposed to get out and put on chains, but ugh so much work and Jesus will protect me and my load. Let's talk abortion!"

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13

I don't usually care when they post anti abortion stuff but Anna's whole smugness telling people to watch the film pissed me off. Seriously Anna, a onesided film is not going to change many people's minds about it. Anyone I've spoken to that has had an abortion have said it wasn't something they decided on lightly, they felt it was the best option for them and the circumstances they had at the time.

My cousin and his ex were 14 and 15 when they found out she was pregnant, her mother is a devout Catholic but still said to her that if she chose abortion they would support her, they didn't and it turned out that she was six months pregnant, so wouldn't have been able to. 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 2

If you're not prepared to have a fact-based, intelligent discussion about the subject, don't post about it (just my two cents). "I wish you'd watch the movie" ?‍♀️

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, DillyDally said:

If you're not prepared to have a fact-based, intelligent discussion about the subject, don't post about it (just my two cents). "I wish you'd watch the movie" ?‍♀️

Anna doesn't really know how to argue her point rationally, she can't back up her argument with any sources part from a prolife film. I remember when I was doing my English discursive essay, the lecturer told us that we had find information both for or against our topic and to avoid writing one side pieces, Anna and a large number of the fundies that were homeschooled were not really taught to have rational thought. Derick as much as a douche he is at least tries to put arguements to back up his views, even if they are not stuff I agree with.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1

Apparently Anna posted this today and then deleted it. Between this and the anti abortion post it seems like she's ramping up the politics. Maybe she thought we forgot about Joshley Madison? Fat chance.

image.png.0ebf5edd0d1c7865a0bf2c8f96c1b960.png

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

If you're not prepared to have a fact-based, intelligent discussion about the subject, don't post about it (just my two cents). "I wish you'd watch the movie" [emoji2356]

Fact-based, intelligent discussion is a foreign and therefore evil concept to the Duggars.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

One man, one woman, and one or two mistresses to have bubble baths with and snuggle! 

• Upvote 19
  • Haha 23
  • Love 1

Anna’s political posts remind me of what Josh’s Instagram looked like when he worked for FRC. Sometimes, I wonder if he goes on Anna’s Instagram and posts political things from her account. Although, it is simply evidence that Anna is still smug.

What surprises me is the fact that Anna and Josh have learned nothing about being humble and compassionate ever since his humiliating fall from grace.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

The thought that even a marriage founded on religious shame and riddled with deception, backstabbing, and hypocrisy is more “real” than other people’s simply because it’s heterosexual, monogamous, and reproductive is fucking awful.

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 5

Sooooooo what would happen should I just happen to choose to text the hope to whatever number to get out of the abortion industry. lmao

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SadieJane said:

Sooooooo what would happen should I just happen to choose to text the hope to whatever number to get out of the abortion industry. lmao

I’m really curious too. I considered doing it but I get enough sales calls as it is. They will probably sell the numbers they get.

• Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, Knight of Ni said:

I’m really curious too. I considered doing it but I get enough sales calls as it is. They will probably sell the numbers they get.

I am wondering if they would offer a job at a pro-life organization to someone looking to leave “the abortion industry”?

I bet they would. The more ex-Planned Parenthood employees a pro-life organization receives, the more exposure they receive in the media from news reports. Pro-life groups want more Abby Johnsons.

A few years ago, I read that a major pro-life strategy is to recruit abortion workers such as Planned Parenthood employees to work for Pro-Life groups and publicly share their “conversion” testimony like Abby Johnson.

They believe this evangelization strategy will “trickle down” and be more effective at converting the general public in becoming pro-life if it comes from ex-abortion insiders.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

Essentially, they want to offer to pay for you to go on retreat. They pay for everything and you go. They will pay you a month severance, offer the 1 on 1, provide you with legal aid, and all you have to do is leave the abortion industry and join the non profit jesus one instead. Job wise the offer to help you build (pad)your resume.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 10

If they really wanted to The married Duggar children and esp JB & M could privately adopt a child quite easily and discreetly from an adoring Fundie family whose daughter had an “accident “ or God forbid was assaulted And Tyler is with them legally anyway. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Anna: in your case it wasn't one man and one woman now was it?

Keep your mouth shut. 

Maybe she was posting it to Josh!  ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

The thought that even a marriage founded on religious shame and riddled with deception, backstabbing, and hypocrisy is more “real” than other people’s simply because it’s heterosexual, monogamous, and reproductive is fucking awful.

I believe all they require for a real marriage is that it's two heterosexual people. I mean Anna has a "real marriage" and I wouldn't exactly describe it as monogamous (at least not by choice, if at all). I will give them reproductive but that's not a requirement for a real marriage (see Michael and Brandon). So the only real rule about marriage is that it's two heterosexual peeps.

Also, why on Earth would she share that post with their marital history? Self-awareness is something Anna is surely missing.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

On 3/29/2019 at 10:48 AM, VBOY9977 said:

And... she’s starting with the anti abortion bs on her instagram again. I liked it better when she was staying out of social media

8A6468C9-7558-467B-A33A-CB173649874E.jpeg

Fuck that bitch.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Pro-life groups want more Abby Johnsons.

A few years ago, I read that a major pro-life strategy is to recruit abortion workers such as Planned Parenthood employees to work for Pro-Life groups and publicly share their “conversion” testimony like Abby Johnson.

Which is funny when you consider it's likely Johnson fabricated all or most of her 'testimony'. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic