IGNORED

Josh, Anna, the M' kids Part 19: Josh's Thwarted Ambitions

samurai_sarah

She's 30 now, maybe her spacings will be further apart? I mean, she still has a 20% chance of concieving every cycle, but that's declining.

Odds are we'll get an announcement from her before the year ends.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

As horrible as Josh is, the birthday message from Jim Bob and Michelle was awful, they didn't need to mention all that in his message. 

I do think Anna will get pregnant soon, if she isn't already.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

15 hours ago, Purrl said:

If she is and if that pic of her with Jana and Laura is current then she’s not showing yet.

I want to clarify that I am/was speculating based off her prior "schedule" and not based off her appearance.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Kelsey said:

I want to clarify that I am/was speculating based off her prior "schedule" and not based off her appearance.

Oh yes, sorry, I understood that. I had just seen that pic and it was on my mind.

• Upvote 1

On 4/15/2019 at 7:39 AM, Bad Wolf said:

Maybe they've decided five is enough. :laughing-rofl:?

your words to god's ear

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Agree with all the comments on the weird and horrible birthday message. Maybe they need to invest in a thesaurus since they mentioned how diligently dilegent josh is with diligence eleventy times. 

Anna posted this "great advice" on her stories which made me feel kind of sad for her. Her only option is forgiveness and moving on. I wish she could rage country-music-video-style hell onto Josh and all of his belongings. 

Screenshot_20190416_004224.jpg

Edited by HideousGreenShirt
Riffles
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

Based off her “schedule” Anna wouldn’t be due to give birth until October or November of this year. I’m due November 22nd, so I’m currently 8 weeks along and that’s really too soon to truly be showing. It’s all just bloating right now. If Anna sticks to her schedule and is pregnant right now then she’d be anywhere between about seven weeks and sixteen weeks, which leaves a whole lot of wiggle room. 

So... Schroedinger’s Uterus continues to apply and her physical appearance doesn’t mean much at all.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

Velocibaby 2.0, feel free to hang out with Mom for two days passed your due date. I'd much rather share a birthday with you than a Fundie.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 10

11 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Velocibaby 2.0, feel free to hang out with Mom for two days passed your due date. I'd much rather share a birthday with you than a Fundie.

My Doctor, husband, and I all agreed our end goal is just to make it to 36 weeks. That way baby doesn’t need to go to NICU unless something is medically wrong. If I go two days past due I’ll consider it a verifiable miracle. ?

(ETA: I’m paranoid though, so you know we’ll have our bags ready before the 34 week mark. Lol!)

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Love 33

My family and friends basically have from the 21st until the 31st of October covered, so any of those days would be great too.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

You never know, @VelociRapture, this one could decide to stay put for 8 days past due date and then you could go into labour on my birthday again!

I’ll take it back, no one wants to go 8 days overdue, so don’t do that velocibaby!

• Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

I've been away from this board for a while.  Has anybody noticed that Anna has lost a lot of weight.  I'm betting that she's doing THM.  That seems to be the fundy diet of choice. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/16/2019 at 9:44 AM, VelociRapture said:

My Doctor, husband, and I all agreed our end goal is just to make it to 36 weeks. That way baby doesn’t need to go to NICU unless something is medically wrong. If I go two days past due I’ll consider it a verifiable miracle. ?

(ETA: I’m paranoid though, so you know we’ll have our bags ready before the 34 week mark. Lol!)

My 36-weeker went to the NICU for only 12 hrs due to low blood sugar but that's an expected outcome when the mother is on insulin. Otherwise she was just fine and feisty as hell!

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

Anyone else see the new lawsuit?

Nope. Can you add any details, or a link? Pretty please? ☺

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

It was on Pickle's page, and I just happened to stumble upon them, which is why I didnt link it... but here is this using what pickles used....please get rid of it if it isn't allowed.

https://caseinfo.arcourts.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=04CV-19-761&begin_date=&end_date=

Looks like some guy was sold land by his cousin (Lewis) back in January 2006. He didn’t have a deed, but was told he just needed a receipt and to pay the property taxes. He lives in a mobile home there. Mail was always sent to the property with the addressee as “In care of Petitioner’s Cousin.” He recently tried paying the property taxes and was told ALB Investments (Josh is the owner of ALB) owned the property now. I guess Lewis had received notice from the State Commissioner of Lands that back taxes were owed for 2008-2010, he paid them, redeemed the land, and then sold it to ALB Investments. The petitioner never received notice that back taxes were owed I guess. 

In 2012, the petitioner gave power of attorney and his bill of sale to his girlfriend and she took that to the Land Commissioner. Those both appear on a full title search of the property. Josh used a company to run a search, but that search was for current owner only and wouldn’t have brought up the documents filed by petitioner’s girlfriend.  Petitioner doesn’t think Josh ever visited the property. 

It also appears that Lewis “sold” the property to his cousin three days before he officially bought it from another family as well. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8

On 3/26/2019 at 3:12 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

I just think about this post, on the TwoXChromosomes subreddit, in which a woman talks about the Uber driver taking her for her abortion tries to talk her out of it and then finally leaves her on the side of the road.

I know this is old, but I want to share this:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/uber-driver-wouldnt-take-woman-abortion-clinic-184503566.html

Apparently it’s a true story. Uber confirmed to the reporter of the article I linked to that the driver, Scott, was permanently banned from the app. So for everyone stating this couldn’t possibly happen, it can and does. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 10

I don’t believe anyone said it could never possibly happen. Just that story’s like this on places like reddit or really anyplace on the Internet should not automatically taken at face value and there were some odd or sketchy things in her story.  Of course there are weirdos and creepy people like in any job and she unfortunately met one. But I know it must be very rare as I have taken Uber’s on an almost daily basis for a couple of years and almost every driver I have ever got has been very friendly and professional and just trying to make some money. 

21 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I don’t believe anyone said it could never possibly happen. Just that story’s like this on places like reddit or really anyplace on the Internet should not automatically taken at face value and there were some odd or sketchy things in her story.  Of course there are weirdos and creepy people like in any job and she unfortunately met one. But I know it must be very rare as I have taken Uber’s on an almost daily basis for a couple of years and almost every driver I have ever got has been very friendly and professional and just trying to make some money. 

Your first comment to the original post by @ViolaSebastian:

I get not believing everything on the internet and other people did comment as such, but that definitely isn’t the impression I got from your initial comment. 

ETA: And I’m not trying to pick on you or anything. Your’s was just the first one I saw that strongly gave me that impression. I remember there were at least two comments like that made at the time the post was first shared that gave he that impression.

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I know I never said it couldn't possibly happen. However, your initial comment, like @VelociRapture pointed out, came across as saying it couldn't possibly happen.

ETA: Also not trying to pick on you. Sometimes what we intend to say doesn't always come across the way we want it to or think it does.

Edited by Dreadcrumbs
additions
  • Upvote 4

On 4/19/2019 at 1:02 PM, AtlanticTug said:

My 36-weeker went to the NICU for only 12 hrs due to low blood sugar but that's an expected outcome when the mother is on insulin. Otherwise she was just fine and feisty as hell!

My 36 weeker spent no time in the NICU, just a quick visit from the neonatologist to make sure all was well, and it was. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

My 36 weeker spent no time in the NICU, just a quick visit from the neonatologist to make sure all was well, and it was. 

Granddaughter #2 was a 36 weeker, she was sent home in 4 days with her mama...who'd had a c-section. They took granddaughter early because mama was having some issues. Grandson #1 was a 35-36 weeker, a TINY little peanut (like barely 5 lbs). He didn't go to the NICU either, he could maintain his body temp and eat. He's 6 now and in the 90th percentile for height and weight. Granddaughter #2 is still a tiny thing at 14...but her attitude is Shaq sized

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic