IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who is a Tool)? Part 10

Coconut Flan

Doug's a totally involved father, you guys!

Krispy Kreme Edition

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1

The level of delusion Beall has must be exhausting to maintain. If Doug never files for divorce will she just simply pretend for the rest of her life that she has a loving functioning marriage .

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

Beall seems to have Schrödinger's cat version of marriage. Her marriage might be dead or not but we can't be sure till the box is opened.

• Haha 21
  • Love 1

In the next edition of the Webster's Dictionary, there needs to be a picture of Beall next to "cognitive dissonance." 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

Could this be passive-aggressive; could she be subtly but intentionally shaming him?

• Upvote 5

I do not read that the tool is there in Krispy Kreme with her at that moment in time.  I believe she is simply stating what takes place when her husband and children go there.  Also, I see her as the one taking the selfie and that she has conveniently tried to disguise that by cutting her arm out that's holding the phone, (she's a right-handed selfie taker). I read most of her postings as cryptic messages.  She want's to appear a particular way and will be able to defend her position by say, "I never said that"!  Or, using her happily married #, I read that as, she can claim she was happily married, but she never said he was.  I see this with almost every post that she shares.  Is she lying when she states he has said he doesn't want his photo on social media?  Well, yes and no, but she would probably claim, no.  He doesn't want his face on social media when it comes to his family. I don't think he is with his family excepted for visitation with the children, but this is all speculation on my part.  

• Upvote 8

My theory is that Beall has decided she's #happilymarried to her "darling husband" Jesus. Hey, nuns do it, right??

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

I think for whatever reason, Doug has gone totally dark on social media and he's not in photos at his own request.  If there are serious creditors at this point...or if someone is looking for him and he doesn't want to be found...or maybe he is on accounts limited to family viewers only, again for whatever reason. 

He is such a flamboyant personality that it's odd for him to be flying below the radar when he's in a "profession" that requires being high profile/highly visible to be successful. 

Does he even have a LinkedIn account under one of his many pseudonyms? 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 12

46 minutes ago, Howl said:

He is such a flamboyant personality that it's odd for him to be flying below the radar when he's in a "profession" that requires being high profile/highly visible to be successful. 

This.   There has to be reasons why he is keeping a low profile and it's not because he's decided to become more quiet and humble.  

• Upvote 13

4 hours ago, Antipatriarch said:

Could this be passive-aggressive; could she be subtly but intentionally shaming him?

See, this is what I think. "Look at me slaving away, cleaning other people's homes... Look at me driving around with no windows in my car... Look at me taking showers at truck stops, for Spurgeon's sake! Could my husband possibly be more neglectful? You know, that same husband who told the world that family and marriage were the most sacred things ever?" 

Don't get me wrong; it's fine by me, even if she is being a huge hypocrite. I only wish she'd do more to him. Far more. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, Howl said:

I think for whatever reason, Doug has gone totally dark on social media and he's not in photos at his own request.  If there are serious creditors at this point...or if someone is looking for him and he doesn't want to be found...or maybe he is on accounts limited to family viewers only, again for whatever reason. 

Does he even have a LinkedIn account under one of his many pseudonyms? 

I agree with this, but I also don't think Doug is in the same state as Beall, let alone the same Krispy Kreme, and he hasn't been for a very long time.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

When is the last time she referred to her "husband" by name? Maybe she divorced Doug and is married to some other guy now. At least that is my fantasy.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, StacyW said:

When is the last time she referred to her "husband" by name? Maybe she divorced Doug and is married to some other guy now. At least that is my fantasy.

No divorce in Bexar County, and no action on the AmEx lawsuit either. I wonder at what point AmEx will get around to actually hauling DPIAT into court.

• Thank You 7

Doug's social media isn't *entirely* dark, he's been posting D-Day themed vids on his D W Cinematographer page. One is definitely old footage (Bobby Bowden), and another is a time-lapse montage of locations in Normandy that was likely filmed during one of Doug's earlier projects as well.

Then there's one of "Eva" singing to the Vets, which actually is recent; I think it's from an event she attended last Sunday. However, I don't think Doug filmed it, the quality is a lot shakier than even his casual vids usually are. If he missed out on the 75th anniversary (especially with Liberty and Faith there), he really IS broke.

I LOL'd a little at that poor couple trying to eat their meal with "Eva" crooning directly behind them.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Doug's social media isn't *entirely* dark, he's been posting D-Day themed vids on his D W Cinematographer page. One is definitely old footage (Bobby Bowden), and another is a time-lapse montage of locations in Normandy that was likely filmed during one of Doug's earlier projects as well.

Then there's one of "Eva" singing to the Vets, which actually is recent; I think it's from an event she attended last Sunday. However, I don't think Doug filmed it, the quality is a lot shakier than even his casual vids usually are. If he missed out on the 75th anniversary (especially with Liberty and Faith there), he really IS broke.

I LOL'd a little at that poor couple trying to eat their meal with "Eva" crooning directly behind them.

They seem to be ignoring her just fine.  Or maybe their hearing isn't so acute.  

She does yodel nice. 

And the old sailor was into it. 

I’d  give €5,00 for a truthful account of how the Phillips-ines relate to Aunty Alessandra Filippi Rossi. That’s Doug’s Opera-singer sister, the one who literally broke free of Doug and Beall when they tried to physically restrain her from pursuing a career of her own as a single woman. 

Last I heard, she was based in Berlin and making a living with her performing & teaching. Good for her! 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Yup, it looks like she's still in Berlin: https://www.instagram.com/alessandrasingseurope/

The hatchet seems buried, she comments on the family accounts (including Beall's) all the time, and visited JT and Delaney in Scotland not long ago. Obviously she's a much more forgiving person than I am :pb_lol:

Jennifer (the actress sister in NYC) pops up more infrequently, but doesn't seem totally estranged: https://www.instagram.com/redwonderjp/

I would kill to be a fly on the wall when either one of them mentions Doug (or Brad, for that matter) after a couple of glasses of wine.

I think Liberty can be seen at the beginning of this vid (pushing a wheel chair)?

https://www.voanews.com/a/d-day-veterans-return-to-omaha-beach-75-years-later/4944885.html

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

I’d  give €5,00 for a truthful account of how the Phillips-ines relate to Aunty Alessandra Filippi Rossi. That’s Doug’s Opera-singer sister, the one who literally broke free of Doug and Beall when they tried to physically restrain her from pursuing a career of her own as a single woman. 

I find it amazing that two adults thought they could physically restrain another adult from pursuing their own life.

At any rate, whether the hachet is buried or not (maybe aunty keeps in touch for the sake of the kids?) does it not seem ironic that Alessandra seems to be doing well in her profession while her brother and sister-in-law who obviously disapproved and thought they knew better for her are not?

Frankly I find it fitting that DPIAT may be in very reduced circumstances.   I still have mixed feelings about Beall as I see her both as a victim and a perpetrator, sometimes I feel for her and sometimes I don't.  But DPIAT, whatever misfortunes comes his way is fully deserved.   He's put out enough bad energy into the world to have it come back at him many times over. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

Trump and a Phillips daughter in the same picture might be more than I can handle before my second cup of Espresso.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

Wow, I didn’t realise they tried to physically restrain her. I assumed that they’d just tried the usual emotional blackmail (not that it’s OK to emotionally blackmail someone but it’s the more usual course).

• Upvote 3

Very few people are standing in that photo; Liberty is standing and blocking the view of everyone behind her.  

I was wondering a few days ago if the Phillipses are massive Trump humpers, and now it appears they are. 

• Upvote 6

I am assuming that is a glaring typo, but it would actually be funny if Trump and Bert both had on yellow jackets.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic