IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 5

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20190415_maggie10.PNG

1 minute ago, Gobsmacked said:

The meme is sad because after 70 + years Trump and Miller seem want to create the Hitler/Goebles double act. (Imo)

They are both children of immigrant fathers who probably would not have survived in their own countries.  Evil is resurfacing. 

Trump is dangerously stupid. Miller has recognised that fact. Miller is dangerous but sadly (imo) not stupid.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

The meme is sad because after 70 + years Trump and Miller seem want to create the Hitler/Goebles double act. (Imo)

They are both children of immigrant fathers who probably would not have survived in their own countries.  Evil is resurfacing. 

Trump is dangerously stupid. Miller has recognised that fact. Miller is dangerous but sadly (imo) not stupid.

trump's mother was an immigrant, his dad was born in NY.

• I Agree 4

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

trump's mother was an immigrant, his dad was born in NY.

Oops. Sorry, I was extremely cross when I typed that! It's a damned shame that Trump's mother ever met his father. Or that his Grandfather didn't emigrate to another country far away from America. The stars were badly misaligned the day Fred Trump met Mary Ann Thingumybob. ( It's late, I've imbibed)

• Upvote 5

Oops. Sorry, I was extremely cross when I typed that! It's a damned shame that Trump's mother ever met his father. Or that his Grandfather didn't emigrate to another country far away from America. The stars were badly misaligned the day Fred Trump met Mary Ann Thingumybob. ( It's late, I've imbibed)

Fuck head’s mother sure picked a bad day to not have a headache.
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic