IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 7: Not as Beige as Maxhell - Yet

Coconut Flan

17 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Axton's grandparents look really thrilled

IMG_2202.JPG

I’m just glad Gigi and Abby could make it. Chelsy said the others couldn’t come due to illness. Abby needs a break from being a sister mom to her siblings and cousins.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Stud John get your ass out of the recliner and let your pregnant wife sit there.  Or have one of your worthless siblings switch places with her.

IMG_8224.JPEG

Ugh! We see this all the time with the Maxwell men - their pregnant wives sitting on the floor or balancing on the arm of a sofa or sitting in a kitchen chair - while their lord and master sits in total comfort. These men supposedly will lay down their lives for their wives but they aren’t going to give up the good chair! 

• Upvote 6
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

On 2/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, SPHASH said:

Stud John get your ass out of the recliner and let your pregnant wife sit there.  Or have one of your worthless siblings switch places with her.

IMG_8224.JPEG

Chelsea seems to like to sit on the floor. I prefer it myself. I don’t really think this is a big deal.

• Upvote 11

5 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Chelsea seems to like to sit on the floor. I prefer it myself. I don’t really think this is a big deal.

What is Chelsy's sitting posture?  I know when I took Lamaze almost 40 years ago we were told that sitting Indian-style on the floor was good us.  I think it's good for the pelvic floor.  It's kinda hard to imagine the women sitting on the floor Indian-style.  It might be considered immodest by the Maxxes.  Gotta keep this legs together.  

• Upvote 4

There are photos of the MaxGirls sitting cross legged.  I think it's all okay as long as they're all covered up with capacious, tentlike skirts.  

I hate sitting on 'comfy' chairs at the best of times, they're generally unsupportive and mushy.  It's even worse when I'm pregnant. The floor is far more comfortable.  

• Upvote 6

Not that I'm into defending the Maxhells in any way, but....the putting the kids in their rooms all day thing never actually happened.  It was a solution that Steve proposed at a time when Teri was overwhelmed when they very first started homeschooling the pre-reversals when they were quite young.  Teri then wrote that she realized that wasn't a workable solution and plowed ahead.

That being said, I'm sure there were probably MANY times when the kids spent more than their scheduled nap/rest time in their rooms because Teri needed more of a break.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Not that I'm into defending the Maxhells in any way, but....the putting the kids in their rooms all day thing never actually happened.  It was a solution that Steve proposed at a time when Teri was overwhelmed when they very first started homeschooling the pre-reversals when they were quite young.  Teri then wrote that she realized that wasn't a workable solution and plowed ahead.

That being said, I'm sure there were probably MANY times when the kids spent more than their scheduled nap/rest time in their rooms because Teri needed more of a break.

So you are saying Teri went off schedule!?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

So you are saying Teri went off schedule!?

See in my world, TM would have sent those kids to their rooms, twisted a lid off a 2L bottle of Pepsi, filled a tumbler full of ice, grabbed a good book (not the Bible), locked the bedroom door and hopped right into bed for an afternoon of Teri Time!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic