IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 7: Not as Beige as Maxhell - Yet

Coconut Flan

I refuse to subject myself to Joshua's drivel. Was the post full of godly messages? How godly they are? Their manly men? Some obscure historical person or scenario turned into religious rambling? 

Never mind. I bet I can answer that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Aithuia said:

1597990124_ScreenShot2019-05-10at11_10_14PM.png.da3263ac56dd319284fd929e78fa43f1.png

Joshua Bontrager wrote a blog post about Chelsy and John's visit to Iowa. They did a photoshoot with the whole Bontrager family, and I agree with everyone above; Axton's expressions are the best! Look at him scowling away on the right! ?

And little Jubilee is absolutely adorable. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Nice to see Judgy Chelsy, Stud John, and baby Axton got out of Maxhell for 5.5 days.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

The post is mostly pictures (although there's some rambling after the pictures -- I didn't read it. It may just be his standard blurb that he has added to the footer of every page.)

What annoyed me is that even in the simple introduction to the pictures, he wrote "John (my brother-in-law) and Chelsy (my dear sister...." He just can't put the woman first. It's a lot more normal to write "My sister Chelsy and her husband John", putting the immediate family member first. But no, misogynist won't do that.

• Upvote 18
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

I hope josh has all girls from here on out or no more kids for that matter. I’d love to have a debate with him about anything. I feel like he pretends to be macho and a mans man but deep down he has extra feelings but doesn’t know what to do with them. 

*I have no problem with men who show emotions and feelings. 

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

The post is mostly pictures (although there's some rambling after the pictures -- I didn't read it. It may just be his standard blurb that he has added to the footer of every page.)

What annoyed me is that even in the simple introduction to the pictures, he wrote "John (my brother-in-law) and Chelsy (my dear sister...." He just can't put the woman first. It's a lot more normal to write "My sister Chelsy and her husband John", putting the immediate family member first. But no, misogynist won't do that.

Did you read this caption? Mother’s day is tomorrow but he can’t help but give his father a huge pat on the back. The Bontrager penis worship is in everything they do. 

7FF65FF4-696A-425F-B23F-EAA0ACF102E1.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Bontrager penis worship is in everything they do. 

This certainly makes the vasectomy reversal wedding speech make a lot more sense. Although now I'm curious if the other fathers of Bontrager spouses had their penis similarly honoured at the wedding. One would hope they would be consistent about it!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8

On 5/11/2019 at 12:05 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

And little Jubilee is absolutely adorable. 

Except for that pink growth on her head. I hope they get that examined by a professional.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

46 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Except for that pink growth on her head. I hope they get that examined by a professional.

That bow is downright tiny compared to some fundie baby bows. *cough* Felicity Vuolo *cough*

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bontrager family pics are up.  Gotta say their photographer is much better than Prissy Chris.

Although this one is pretty disgusting:

BONTRAGER(11of145) (1).jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 9

Allison posted a gem of Axton a few days ago. I know that most of that is the glare from the computer screen, but oh lord. Those eyes.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

#"Like sands through the hourglass, so are #thesearethedaysofourlives?

• Haha 11

14 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Bontrager family pics are up.  Gotta say their photographer is much better than Prissy Chris.

My reaction is the same as that of the baby on the right.

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

21 hours ago, SPHASH said:

It appears Micah is actively nursing in this pic. I get that kid needs to eat and I'm totally pro women nursing wherever they want, but during a photo?? Seriously?? And if he's not, if he's just suckling on her through her shirt, again: SERIOUSLY?!? You can't hold him frontwards like every other couple??

Also: the dress Rebecca is wearing is awful; not the tee shirt under it, that's fine enough, but the cut and the faded color. Looks super sloppy.

Jubilee looks super cute though. Agree with those saying that Axton looks over it. Poor kid. Hope he gets to spend a majority of holidays with his mom's side, despite living in proximity to his dad's. I'm still of the thought that marrying Chelsy was John's way of escaping Maxhell, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did do most holidays with the Bonts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5
  • Bless Your Heart 2

@CaptainFunderpants,  baby Micah might be nursing, but damnit, you can't see anything.  Some babies will root around anytime they're near mom's breast.  Honestly, why should this bother you if the baby appears to be nursing?  Some babies nurse a lot because it's more than just food

There's a story told about Marian Tompson who was one of the Founding Mothers of La Leche League and served as its only president.  One day, Marian was supposed to have some publicity still taken and her baby was rather fussy.  The photographer made some nice shots of Marian and then wanted to get a picture of Marian nursing the baby.  He already had and had not realized it. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 4

I thought it looked like the baby (I think it must be Micah) was asleep and his mom was cradling him into her chest.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

22 hours ago, SPHASH said:

What a way to make all the single siblings feel uncomfortable. They could have done a photo of married only to do this. 

In the main group photo, Allison seems to be leaning into her brother more than the wife. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, HereticHick said:

#"Like sands through the hourglass, so are #thesearethedaysofourlives?

My favorite soap #AllMyChildren could work as a hashtag for most of these fundies too!

• Haha 10

Please tell me this is just a normal post-pregnancy thing/bad camera angle and not a baby bump.

3884C301-E807-4B65-BCB4-E03A6C3EC9D3.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

8 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Please tell me this is just a normal post-pregnancy thing/bad camera angle and not a baby bump.

3884C301-E807-4B65-BCB4-E03A6C3EC9D3.jpeg

I don't even really see anything. It's got to be either post-baby or post-big-meal. Isn't Axton only four months old?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I doubt she’s pregnant. But I bet one of her sisters in law sisters in love is. 

FTFY

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1

The unmarried Bontrager girls went to visit Chelsy. We should count how many times Allison has visited Chelsy since the Bontragers got back. I noticed one of those stupid amber necklaces on Axton. Really Chelsy? It’s doing nothing for him but putting him at risk for choking. Way to buy into the Woo.

8E0CECD3-7C46-4639-B3DC-466DC8A8FF2B.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

52 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The unmarried Bontrager girls went to visit Chelsy. We should count how many times Allison has visited Chelsy since the Bontragers got back. I noticed one of those stupid amber necklaces on Axton. Really Chelsy? It’s doing nothing for him but putting him at risk for choking. Way to buy into the Woo.

8E0CECD3-7C46-4639-B3DC-466DC8A8FF2B.jpeg

OMG, that's horrifying. Weren't those just in the news recently due to a tragedy?

Just in case anyone reading here thinks those are a good idea....https://www.scarymommy.com/amber-teething-necklaces-fda-warning/

• Upvote 6

The people who believe in those goddamn stupid amber teething necklaces insist that the necklaces have “easy-release” clasps so that babies won’t be strangled. I call bullshit. And Axton’s far too young to be teething, anyway.

• Upvote 9

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic