• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

JRod 90: Mrs. Bennett with Goat Photos

helenprev
2 minutes ago, DangerNoodle said:

I haven't always followed Jill.

Is the inappropriate behavior at the funeral what ended her acquaintanceship with the Duggars?

I think we speculate that it was when she leaked the date of (I think) Jinger's wedding when they were trying to keep it quiet.

LilMissMetaphor
3 minutes ago, DangerNoodle said:

I haven't always followed Jill.

Welcome to the club!

Deleorean88mph

What is the green bean story? A can of green beans fell onto Jill's head and she claimed it was Satan's way of attacking her?

Laura2730

Has anyone seen these videos before? Nurie looks a lot like Hannah from afar! Crazy how different they look without any make up or strange clothes

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Gimme a Free RV
1 hour ago, Deleorean88mph said:

Jill gives a whole speech about rudeness, yet David was rude to not leave that lady alone when he was spreading the KJV word. By Jill's own admittance the lady threatened to call the cops, and Jill is not ashamed of that? 

It was rude (and unlawful?) for David to be knocking door to door in a place where "No Solicitors" is posted.  That is a flagrant disregard for rules and basically says, "We Christians are exempt from silly rules and can do whatever we want," which, of course, is an embarrassment to Christians who actually have common sense, social graces, and can read signs...and people!

Tired
SassyPantswithASideofClass
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:30 PM, DangerNoodle said:

I think that Nuri looks like a 1905 prairie schoolmarm in this picture. But I mean that as a compliment.

Screenshot_20190316-222444.png

The animals look like they aren't impressed by JRod's family. Kinda looks like the critters want to escape!

Happy
PennySycamore

Back to books for a moment:  I'm glad that someone finally mentioned Pippi Longstocking.  I devoured those books and especially loved Pippi in the South Seas.  

The only books I got into trouble reading at school where Rosemary's Baby, especially page 83, and Alone by Admiral Byrd.  Alone is about Admiral Byrd's year spent alone in Little America, Antarctica.  I got caught reading it in World Geography in 9th grade.  Well, we were studying about Norway or the Arctic so I thought it was a bit related.

@Peaches-n-Beans,  in your post about finding a possibly rabid animal, you first mentioned a bat, which can definitely be rabid, and a rat, which cannot.  Rodents are not known to be vectors of rabies. If it was indeed a rat that you found, you can breathe easier.  Rat bites are nasty, but you're not going to get rabies that way.  Btw, my brother told me that the first thing they did in vet school was watch a film about rabies in people and then line up to get their rabies vaccinations.

Edited by PennySycamore

quiversR4hunting
59 minutes ago, Deleorean88mph said:

What is the green bean story? A can of green beans fell onto Jill's head and she claimed it was Satan's way of attacking her?

when David and Nurie were soul-winning, er... handing out worthless tracts, um, I mean vacationing in Botswana (79% Christian country in Africa) Jilly was left home with all the other children! The devil tested her so bad that he sent a can of green beans to her kitchen to cut her! http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=3401  

Oh and this is the same time period that her f/b went private because on f/b she said that Nurie said that the women dressed modestly not sluttish like american women. 

HarryPotterFan
15 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

But the persecuuuutioooonnnn!  There would be tears and hysterics about the sole provider (*snort*) for Jill's LARGE and GODLY family being arrested, even for a couple of hours.  The police officers involved would be Satan himself, straight out of the green bean can.

Jill would be so obnoxious, screaming about persecution that she’d get arreeed for disturbing the peace. And then the kids won’t be able to bail them out because Jill spent the family’s last dime on green eyeliner.

15 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

I would have called the police right in front of him. I would let them know that there was a man at my door threatening me. I do not feel safe. And that he would not leave when I asked. 

I would have done that or pretended to get a phone call from my friend Lucifer.

”Oh, excuse me, I have to take this. Oh hi Lucifer, how are things going down there? ...oh, not much. I’m just dealing with some bozo prattling on about Jesus...”

8 hours ago, Fruitcake said:

582C8F64-5D55-41A0-AC6C-AD49563B7C25.thumb.jpeg.b355603915ddd72c461c9ad89bd708cd.jpeg

All glory, honor, and praise to thee, oh Rufus. My soul shall bless thee and speak of thy glorious works forever. From the rising of the sun to the going down thereof, may Rufus’ name be praised. 

Amen

This, combined with the prayer to Rufus, is the most amazing thing ever. Why are they pointing to Rufus’ brethren? Is Jill doing this on purpose? This has to be on purpose. Or a gift from our lord and savior Rufus.

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

Mischievous
nelliebelle1197
On 3/17/2019 at 12:33 AM, SoybeanQueen said:

I totally disagree that makeup is useless on the farm. I like to look good no matter what I'm doing. I took a shower and did my hair and makeup just to go hang out with my husband in the shop today while he was working on a truck. He knew he was getting high maintenance when he married me.  *shrug*

That's because you are the Soybean QUEEN!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

littlemommy
9 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Jill would be so obnoxious, screaming about persecution that she’d get arreeed for disturbing the peace. And then the kids won’t be able to bail them out because Jill spent the family’s last dime on green eyeliner.

I would have done that or pretended to get a phone call from my friend Lucifer.

”Oh, excuse me, I have to take this. Oh hi Lucifer, how are things going down there? ...oh, not much. I’m just dealing with some bozo prattling on about Jesus...”

This, combined with the prayer to Rufus, is the most amazing thing ever. Why are they pointing to Rufus’ brethren? Is Jill doing this on purpose? This has to be on purpose. Or a gift from our lord and savior Rufus.

I just can’t get past how Janessa is wearing pants. PANTS. What happened to Christian standards? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

Gimme a Free RV
7 minutes ago, littlemommy said:

I just can’t get past how Janessa is wearing pants. PANTS. What happened to Christian standards? 

Next thing you know, she'll be looking at non-KJV toddler Bible story books.

Georgiana

Continue discussing Jill's obscene degradation of her formally strong Christian Standards here:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1