IGNORED

Clayton Jennings Goes Ballistic on Social Media

Jezzable

There's quite a big deal going on between Clayton Jennings and JD Hall on social media. Clayton Jennings has on 2 Facebook pages and Instagram that he's going after JD Hall, who previously exposed Clayton Jennings on his Pulpit and Pen blog for his many sexual relationships with women. Clayton says he wants to fight JD, claims JD has threatened his family. He also has doxxed the women he previously had sexual relationships with (according to JD Hall). Here is JD Hall's new blog post about today's incident, followed by a screenshot from Instagram, and 2 Facebook posts (just a sampling). Here is Jennings' Instagram story where he has a tirade against JD Hall and also doxxes 3 women. This guy is absolutely nuts. I wonder if he is on something.

Today, Jennings used the F-word toward me on his Instagram account, gave me two middle fingers on his Instagram account, called me a p____y after I ignored his public challenge to a fight, and continued to ask me to meet him to fight in numerous videos posted throughout the day. I would post these, but they’re readily enough available on his accounts and my editors don’t have the time to photoshop his comments and photos to make them appropriate for viewing (if he deletes it from his account, then we’ll put them up). My only response to Jennings, via text message after he messaged me with a threat some time after his tirade began, was to state that I believed he was having some kind of “episode,” to please seek counseling and to not contact me again.

The last time P&P mentioned this man was March 13, 2018, nearly a year ago. The last time I contacted him was on Thanksgiving and wished him “Happy Thanksgiving.” The only conversations I have had about him were with his victims, whom I occasionally call and check up on to see if they are okay. There has been no ongoing attention given to Jennings whatsoever, and certainly no contact with his family by myself or anyone else at P&P. All admins, contributors, and volunteers must sign a sworn statement, promising they have no anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. I suspect the “threat” is as real as Jussie Smollett’s. If, as Jennings contends, someone really threatened his family, then I’m sure there must be a police report to substantiate it.

This post is my response to the hours-long social media attacks by Jennings and his many followers. It is not on my account, but on account of those he got drunk and took advantage of, those he promised marriage to, those he slept with at evangelistic crusades after prayer-time turned sexual, and those who trusted the man who told them about Jesus one minute and pressured them into sex the next.

Jennings is now “doxing” certain of the young women who gave us the evidence against him. From what we can currently see, it is the worst case of abuse-shaming that we have ever witnessed.

image.png.10f3f57d99052400155cdf25db4f7a41.png

He seems nice.

He is going to have some sort of FB live meltdown

claytonjennings1

I want all the smoke. I’m exposing EVERYTHING. See you there. Share it when I go live. ⚰️

19 hours ago, Jezzable said:

The last time P&P mentioned this man was March 13, 2018, nearly a year ago. The last time I contacted him was on Thanksgiving and wished him “Happy Thanksgiving.” The only conversations I have had about him were with his victims, whom I occasionally call and check up on to see if they are okay. There has been no ongoing attention given to Jennings whatsoever, and certainly no contact with his family by myself or anyone else at P&P. All admins, contributors, and volunteers must sign a sworn statement, promising they have no anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. I suspect the “threat” is as real as Jussie Smollett’s. If, as Jennings contends, someone really threatened his family, then I’m sure there must be a police report to substantiate it.

This post is my response to the hours-long social media attacks by Jennings and his many followers. It is not on my account, but on account of those he got drunk and took advantage of, those he promised marriage to, those he slept with at evangelistic crusades after prayer-time turned sexual, and those who trusted the man who told them about Jesus one minute and pressured them into sex the next.

Jennings is now “doxing” certain of the young women who gave us the evidence against him. From what we can currently see, it is the worst case of abuse-shaming that we have ever witnessed.

From the very little I've seen of Pulpit and Pen (and the less the better) I find it very difficult to believe he cares about these women at all. JD Hall has an ego bigger than DPIATR and Doug Wilson Who Supports Pedophiles combined and a much nastier disposition. It looks like he finally found his match, and the most we can hope for is that they both pummel each other into oblivion.

Holy moly, suffered through all 3 of the super long posts Jennings did on FB "outing" his accusers. He basically slut shamed the women who accused, basically stating they pursued him and everything was consensual - and OMG, look at these slutty pics we found on social media of them! So....the reason he all of a sudden freaked out might actually be because there have been more women he has pursued sexually since he was married. Christopher Fredrickson, who practices Lapid Judaism (kind of like Messianic Judiasm) was contacted by recent women who were manipulated by Jennings, and he did a write up about it at Lapid Judiasm. 

1 hour ago, Baabaablacksheep said:

Christopher Fredrickson, who practices Lapid Judaism (kind of like Messianic Judiasm) was contacted by recent women who were manipulated by Jennings, and he did a write up about it at Lapid Judiasm. 

WTF is Lapid Messianic (not Jewish) Judaism?  Seems to me that a seventeenth century VERY Jewish Mystic (who had more than a few issues with his congregants being forcibly baptized) would probably be PISSED at these people.  Um Jewish FJ?  Help me out here.... 

I don't know who either of these men are, but this is a regular hair pulling, face slapping, clothes ripping, scratching, biting, down and dirty fight.  *checks popcorn supply* 

Doxxing women, however, is extremely concerning.  Possibly illegal?

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Doxxing women, however, is extremely concerning.  Possibly illegal?

You would think - I think he is trying to get away with it by stating that they were the ones who first reported their encounters with him, so he has the right to "defend" himself. He is still going nuts on Facebook and Instagram. 

Maybe Jennings' wife has had enough and has threatened to leave him? That might explain his going nuts now even though Hall claims their last contact was last year sometime.

Archived