IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 3: Too Many Deplorables

GreyhoundFan

On 5/2/2019 at 12:31 PM, Howl said:

Going to meet my husband today, I notice a man at a busy intersection holding a large Trump 2020 flag and numerous hand lettered placards, and wearing a largish drum attached to his waist.  He couldn't beat the drum because he was holding on to his numerous placards, and he was chanting something in a monotone.  It was a little....odd

Let's all be grateful that he didn't train himself to be able to play that drum with his hands full. :pray:

• Haha 4

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 8

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The way he's sitting makes him look like he's got a giant tail.  

Someone check him for cloven hooves.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

Is that the Vic Berger of the Jim Bakker Bucket vids?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/politics/nra-president-lucy-mcbath-minority-female/index.html?ref=hvper.com

New National Rifle Association President Carolyn Meadows said Rep. Lucy McBath was elected not because of her support of stricter gun laws, but because she is "a minority female," according to the Marietta Daily Journal.

Meadows, who was recently elected NRA president after Oliver North was pushed out, told the Marietta Daily Journal, "We'll get that seat back," speaking of the congressional seat that McBath -- a Georgia Democrat and a freshman lawmaker whose 17-year-old son was fatally shot in 2012 -- won last year.

"There will be more than one person in the race, but we'll get that seat back," Meadows told the paper, according to the story published on Sunday. "But it is wrong to say like McBath said, that the reason she won was because of her anti-gun stance. That didn't have anything to do with it -- it had to do with being a minority female."

She continued: "And the Democrats really turned out, and that's the problem we have with conservatives -- we don't turn out as well."

• WTF 4

I remember watching the story of Lucy McBath’s son on either Dateline or 20/20. Very sad.

• Upvote 1

Anybody keeping up with Michael Cohen's parting shot as he headed to prison?  He claims he helped Jerry Falwell with a "racy" pics problem.  Jerry Falwell then endorsed Trump, and has continued be a Trump humper.  

Here's hoping that Michael Cohen uses his prison time productively and writes a no-holds-barred tell-all book.  More likely, he'll run a racket where people pay him to stay out of his tell-all book. 

• Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, Howl said:

Anybody keeping up with Michael Cohen's parting shot as he headed to prison?  He claims he helped Jerry Falwell with a "racy" pics problem. 

It's a little confusing whether the pics (if they existed) are still around.  I'd love a tell-all book, but it would be nice if some evidence was still around to back it up.  Trump and his leg humpers are so good at hiding things. 

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

It's a little confusing whether the pics (if they existed) are still around.  I'd love a tell-all book, but it would be nice if some evidence was still around to back it up.  Trump and his leg humpers are so good at hiding things. 

According to Rachel Maddow, Michael Cohen kept one of those pics, just like any good fixer would do. So there is at least one still around. And who knows how many copies were made and who's got them now?

To be honest, I wouldn't be interested in a tell-all book written by Cohen. I don't want him to profit off his nefarious actions. Because he wasn't exactly a nice person, was he? Hid did many ugly things during his tenure as Trump's fixer. It was only when he got dropped by his boss that he turned on him. 

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I wouldn't be interested in a tell-all book written by Cohen. I don't want him to profit off his nefarious actions.

Profit or not, he and his family now probably have a price on their heads, anyway.  If he would do an honest recounting (ha!), I would rather know than not know who was involved, what was done, and what we should all be looking for before we elevate these sorts of characters to national prominence ever again.  And please, Mr. Cohen, provide some evidence.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

According to Rachel Maddow, Michael Cohen kept one of those pics, just like any good fixer would do. So there is at least one still around. And who knows how many copies were made and who's got them now?

To be honest, I wouldn't be interested in a tell-all book written by Cohen. I don't want him to profit off his nefarious actions. Because he wasn't exactly a nice person, was he? Hid did many ugly things during his tenure as Trump's fixer. It was only when he got dropped by his boss that he turned on him. 

Agreed he is a scumbag.  But as the pundits point out about mob informants bad guys don’t let good decent people into their inner circle to know their secrets.

no one with inherent decency could ever have gotten close enough to trump to get the dirt on him.

• Upvote 6

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 8

This is the kind of thing that keeps taking me back to when I was a kid and first read the Diary of Anne Frank and was incredulous a country could let it get to that.

Surely people would rise up and stop it when they saw it coming.

i now see exactly how it happened and I want to vomit.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
Riffle
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 9

On 5/4/2019 at 11:30 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Let's all be grateful that he didn't train himself to be able to play that drum with his hands full. :pray:

We just saw the same guy walking full steam ahead in a neighborhood miles away from the first sighting!   He was walking down the street with his flag.  No drum! 

• Haha 1

I don't know how true this is, but it wouldn't surprise me if he had done this

A source close to the Florida man who raised over $22 million on GoFundMe in the “We The People Will Build the Wall” campaign just revealed today that the money has been diverted to pay for a ‘million dollar’ yacht and high-flying lifestyle.

This article draws on the use of an anonymous source whose identity is being protected because they stepped forward to expose what they believe is a wrong-doing or possibly criminal fraud by the Wall GoFundMe campaign that received over 300,000 individual donations.***

That source is a known activist that is pro-Trump and has gone on Fox News for his bipartisan cause. The source told The Stern Facts that they “ironically” know Brian Kolfage, who built that Wall Go Fund Me page.

That anonymous source shared an Instagram post highlighting Kolfage’s recent purchase of a fine seagoing vessel which they believe is “close to a million dollars.”

And the people who donated to him deserve it too.

• WTF 5

On 5/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, 47of74 said:

Saw this and lol when she could not get an Uber or Lyft. Because she was banned.  "I don't care" which was her response to "no recording on campus" was kind of dumb when we was 13 & the whine did not age well, bless her little heart!  I do hope the lovely receptionist, security guards and others who dealt with this bint we're compensated for the extra whines

• Upvote 3

I've always despised Chuck Woolrey, but now that he's become a BT, he's sunk even lower in my estimation. Fresh?

• Upvote 6

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, JMarie said:

I'm confused. If Mexico is paying for the wall, why are Americans donating to "the cause"?????

Well my friend, you know what they say about fools and money...

• I Agree 6

15 hours ago, JMarie said:

I'm confused. If Mexico is paying for the wall, why are Americans donating to "the cause"?????

These are people who voted for Trump, actually *believe* the constant lies he spews, and would continue to support him even if he shot their dog. They resist facts, think education is overrated, and honestly believe a (purported) billionaire con-man is on THEIR side, no matter how often he proves the exact opposite is true. They believe he's "cut their taxes" even when theirs go UP. They believe he's "making america great again" even as they're being laid off from their jobs. They believe he's a Christian, when he goes to church once a year and openly breaks many of the commandments. They think he's smart, even when he can't remember the words to the national anthem, has no understanding of how wind power works, thinks California just needs to rake leaves to prevent fires, and doesn't know who Frederick Douglass was. When Trump contradicts himself, they believe fully in BOTH the things he said, even if it's not possible for both to be true or to happen.

It's pretty easy to scam money from people when they are actively, intentionally, proudly and profoundly ignorant.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

Aw, poor widdle nazi is triggered by a gay cartoon character. "‘This is a war for our culture’: Sebastian Gorka anguished by gay wedding on ‘Arthur’"

Spoiler

Sebastian Gorka, the former Breitbart editor and White House aide, goes live every weekday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time on the Salem Radio Network.

On Tuesday, he provided a new raison d’etre for “America First” — the title of his show and the slogan for President Trump’s approach to foreign policy, which was also used by isolationists and Nazi sympathizers before the Second World War.

The reason?

The 22nd season of “Arthur,” the animated children’s series about an anthropomorphic aardvark.

Gorka, who brandished the insignia of a historically Nazi-aligned Hungarian group called the Vitezi Rend at an inauguration ball in January 2017, flew into a rage because the season’s Monday premiere featured a gay wedding. Arthur’s third-grade teacher, Nigel Ratburn, exchanges vows with a local chocolatier, an aardvark named Patrick.

[Mr. Ratburn came out as gay and got married in the ‘Arthur’ season premiere]

“Yep. It’s a brand new world,” remarks Arthur’s friend Francine, subtly announcing the moral lesson of the episode, titled “Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone.”

The show makes no explicit reference to the gender of the newlyweds, suggesting that their union is unremarkable. The approach won plaudits from LGBTQ advocacy organizations. GLAAD congratulated Mr. Ratburn on Twitter, adding a rainbow emoji.

But Gorka, who briefly served as a spokesman for Trump on national security matters before he left the White House in the summer of 2017, saw something insidious at work. The diversity showcased on “Arthur” fit a pattern of left-wing demagoguery he identified in everything from the revolutionary Reign of Terror in France to the administration of President Barack Obama.

The ideology on display — in Mr. Ratburn’s nuptials and the rest — was that, “Civil society doesn’t exist, friendship doesn’t exist, family doesn’t exist,” Gorka maintained. “Only permanent revolution.”

The “permanent revolution” pursued by “Arthur,” Gorka steamed, had to do with “family.”

He said his issue with “Arthur,” which airs on PBS Kids and debuted in 1996, was personal.

“My children used to watch ‘Arthur’ 15 years ago, about a rodent-like creature that lived and had fun in his cartoon world,” Gorka said. “The new season of ‘Arthur’ will have one of Arthur’s teachers at school, a male teacher, married to a fellow male rodent.”

To the right-wing commentator and rabble-rouser, who was a close ally of former White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon, the story line sharpened cultural divisions.

“Did you have any questions about there being a culture war, ladies and gentlemen?” he asked his listeners. “Did you have any doubt in your mind? This is a war for our culture, and that’s why we exist here, on ‘America First,’ on the Salem Radio Network.”

Gorka was born in Britain to Hungarian parents and became a naturalized American citizen in 2012. A biography at the Institute of World Politics, a Washington-based graduate school where he is a nonresident scholar, calls Gorka an “internationally recognized authority on issues of national security, irregular warfare, terrorism and democratization.”

Mainstream counterterrorism experts regard his views as extreme, in particular his judgment that Islam predisposes its adherents to violence. His elevation from the fringe of the foreign policy establishment to the White House was a signal of how Trump’s presidency had given new credence to anti-Muslim conspiracy theories. Democratic senators pressed for an investigation into the adviser, who eagerly defended the president’s nationalist agenda on cable television but was forced out in August 2017 under restructuring pursued by former White House chief of staff John F. Kelly.

Gorka remained a Fox News contributor through this year, when he decided not to renew his contract so that he could pursue his radio show, as well as a position with Sinclair Broadcast Group, as he told the Hollywood Reporter.

The far-right culture warrior has exchanged the world of the West Wing for the world of conservative talk radio. But in the “cartoon world” inhabited by Arthur, he doesn’t like the changes he’s seeing.

It’s not the first time that themes in the animated universe have drawn conservative ire. In 2005, PBS chose not to distribute an episode of “Postcards from Buster,” a spinoff following Arthur’s rabbit confidant, which included lesbian mothers. The decision came after Margaret Spellings, then-education secretary under President George W. Bush, raised “strong and very serious concerns” about the episode.

“Many parents would not want their young children exposed to the life-styles portrayed in this episode,” she wrote to PBS executives. “Congress’ and the Department’s purpose in funding this programming certainly was not to introduce this kind of subject matter to children, particularly through the powerful and intimate medium of television.”

Marc Brown, the creator of “Arthur,” took a different view.

In the episode in question, he said at the time, “we are validating children who are seldom validated.”

• Upvote 3

• WTF 4

• GreyhoundFan locked, unlocked and locked this topic