IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 3: Too Many Deplorables

GreyhoundFan

22 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Thing around here lately are pickups with full size US flags hooked to the back. I see those I automatically make two assumptions. First who the owner supports. Secondly the size of their equipment.

I have never understood the love Americans have for their flag. In my country, nobody ever flies the flag just because... the Netherlands! We simply aren't that nationalistic in that way.

Flags are universally flown on King's Day (celebrating his birthday), Remembrance Day (half staff) Freedom Day (celebrating peace after WWII) and upon graduating high school (you hang your schoolbag from the flagpole above the flag -- most, if not all graduates do this).

Public buildings will fly the flag on the Queen's birthday, the birthday of the Princess of Orange and Princess Beatrix (our former queen) an orange banner accompanying it to signify a royal occasion, but only a very few people do so privately. National governmental buildings will fly the flag every day, if the building lends itself to it.

The only time people in my country go nuts about nationality is at international sports events, where some will wave (or wear) the flag, but most just don the most ridiculous orange stuff you can imagine. Nobody can mistake a Dutch sports fan for anything else, that's for sure. :pb_lol:

image.png.4b2eb31113816ee8580026a33c3cfc04.pngimage.png.4630e35d2c29ef43e6ebd892879198df.png 

image.png.df07a576a3696762b598f37850bcd31b.pngimage.png.75ab0b89a6e2112fa2d8492ed120908c.png

• Upvote 6

"‘He gets it’: Evangelicals aren’t turned off by Trump’s first term"

Spoiler

BRANDON, Fla. — Three years ago, Rickey Halbert was torn about whether to vote for President Trump.

On the one hand, he had read about Trump’s extramarital affairs and the women who alleged he had sexually assaulted them. Halbert, a Defense Department employee, didn’t think the candidate matched his moral compass.

Then again, he believed Trump would reduce the number of abortions in the country.

In the end, he said, that convinced him to vote for the president, like most of his fellow evangelicals.

In the years since, he’s watched as Trump restricted abortion access, rolled back gay rights and tried to reduce both legal and illegal immigration. He’s listened as Trump has made racist statements and been accused of rape.

He has reached the same conclusion as so many evangelicals across the country: In 2020, he’ll support the president. This time, it won’t be a hard choice.

Trump enjoyed overwhelming support from white evangelicals in 2016, winning a higher percentage than George W. Bush, John McCain or Mitt Romney. That enthusiasm has scarcely dimmed. Almost 70 percent of white evangelicals approve of Trump’s performance in office, according to a 2019 Pew Research Center poll.

Interviews with 50 evangelical Christians in three battleground states — Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — help explain why. In conversation, evangelical voters paint the portrait of the Trump they see: a president who acts like a bully but is fighting for them. A president who sees America like they do, a menacing place where white Christians feel mocked and threatened for their beliefs. A president who’s against abortion and gay rights and who has the economy humming to boot.

“You’ve just got to accept the bad with the good,” Halbert said.

Evangelical Christians are separated from other Protestants (called mainline Protestants) by their belief in the literal truth of the Bible as well as their conservative politics on gender roles, sexuality, abortion and other subjects.

For many, the eight years of the Obama administration felt like a nightmare. The indelible image for the Rev. Chris Gillott was the night the Supreme Court ruled gay marriage legal across the land and Obama flooded the White House in rainbow lights.

“I didn’t see it lit up in a rainbow this June,” the youth pastor at Christian Life Center in Bensalem, Pa., notes, with a hint of satisfaction.

Gillott perceived, during the Obama administration, a newly hostile attitude toward Christians in America that left him worried his country was changing irrevocably. “If you think marriage is between one man and one woman, you’re a bigot and we don’t need you in this country,” he summarized what he saw as the thinking of Democrats. “There is animus being attributed to Christian core beliefs. And where that’s coming from is the left.”

Trump looked to many like a protector, a brash culture warrior who would take their side. “He said, ‘I’m gonna fight for you. I’m gonna defend you,’ ” said Ralph Reed, the chair of the Faith and Freedom Coalition in Georgia, which will distribute millions of voter-guide pamphlets at churches to drive evangelical turnout in 2020. “He gets it. He knows they’re hungry for that.”

Reed, and others, don’t necessarily expect Trump to fix the problems they see. On gay rights in particular — by far the most drastic change in American attitudes in this century — evangelicals fought hard to block marriage equality. But now, many believe that ship has sailed.

While they cheer Trump’s many efforts to chip away at LGBT rights, they are much more concerned with protecting their own right to maintain their opposition.

They want to be able to teach their values without interference — some churchgoers fretted about school textbooks that refer to transgender identities without condemnation and about gay couples showing up in TV commercials every time they try to watch a show with their children.

They want the right to choose how they run their businesses. Members of large churches across the country can rattle off the details of the court cases involving Christian business owners who refused to participate in gay weddings and the bill that Democrats in Congress want to pass to compel service for all customers.

For many, abortion was the defining issue of the last election. In Appleton, Wis., the Rev. A.J. Dudek sat with several leaders of men’s Bible study groups recently in his megachurch’s huge curving lobby.

“Do I enjoy his tweets? No,” Dudek said about the president. But he believes the agenda far outweighs that concern. “If Donald Trump will help save a couple million babies, that’s a good thing. My vote has to align with my view of God’s word — I should care for the baby in the womb.”

It’s a calculation that evangelicals frequently described making when they considered their options in the 2016 election.

But now, many are genuinely delighted by the Trump they’ve seen in office.

The economy is roaring. Trump makes mention of God at rallies and pays lip service to evangelicals. They praise his honesty, focusing not on falsehoods spoken but on his attempts to do all the things he said he would do in office.

“He’s forthright and honest — at his rallies, he talks about God,” said Joey Rogers, who wore a Trump hat while shopping at a gun show in Bradenton, Fla., last month. Rogers, a member of an evangelical church near Tampa, has attended televangelist Paula White’s church in Georgia a few times and said her affiliation with Trump reassures him that the president is a praying man.

Democrats think Christians are “wacky,” he said. He also bemoaned a degradation of American life brought on, Rogers said, by half a century of removing prayer from public schools and Bible verses from federal courthouses.

“All of our laws are based on the Ten Commandments,” he said. “I think that’s why the country is losing the values that we once had.”

During a Sunday in July when Trump spent the morning tweeting that four congresswomen of color — three of whom were born in the United States — should “go back” to the countries “from which they came,” many white evangelicals attending church in Florida said immigration is their top priority. They almost unanimously approved of Trump’s handling of the border.

“If you are coming to America and you are in one of our facilities being held, that’s on you,” said Andrea Owen, a retired police officer who spends most days babysitting her autistic great-nephew. “I’m not trying to be hateful because we’re all God’s people. But do it legally. . . . The places they’re housing them? Honestly, if they’re so uncomfortable, they shouldn’t have come here.”

Some evangelicals, like Julian Ketchum at Hope Community Church in King of Prussia, Pa., label themselves “values voters.” What they mean by values: abortion and gay rights, not traits like integrity and kindness. “There’s no way I can know those” attributes of a person’s character, Ketchum said, though he then said he picked Trump over Clinton in part because he found her dishonest.

And the allegations that Trump sexually assaulted numerous women are not a moral concern, many Christians say.

“I don’t see him as a rapist,” said Cheryl Gough, a preschool teacher at Bay Life Church in Brandon, Fla. “He can be not the nicest person, but I don’t see — I’m not calling her a liar. There’s just been too many allegations. Now you’re coming to the public about it?”

Evangelical views on gender roles also tend to put them at odds with the American mainstream: Most believe the Bible teaches that women ought to be submissive to men, who are in charge within the family.

Reed, who predicts Trump will capture as large a share of the evangelical vote in 2020 or even larger than in 2016, said a Democratic opponent who tries to chastise Trump for sexual harassment will only turn off these voters.

“Do not campaign on somebody’s personal shortcomings. History says voters are very forgiving. And they don’t like hearing it,” he said. “They’ve had moral shortcomings. They’ve had moral failings.”

The accusations of Trump’s shortcomings just keep coming. Opponents decry his attitude toward people of color, his approach to immigrants detained at the border, his answers to violence in American cities, and on and on.

But in Appleton, the Rev. Dennis Episcopo hasn’t felt the need as a religious leader to denounce any of it in front of his congregation, which includes more than 5,000 attendees on a typical Sunday. The megachurch that he has led for 22 years is almost entirely white and conservative, like the lakeside region where it is located.

Episcopo has not seen any behavior from Trump in the past three years that would prompt him to openly dissuade churchgoers from supporting this president.

“There could be something, where society really crosses the line on something, that I feel as a pastor I have to get up and say something,” he muses. “But it hasn’t happened yet.”

• Sad 1
  • WTF 7

Sinclair broadcasting is just as bad, if not worse, than Faux. When they bought a local station, I stopped watching the news on that station, because of the Sinclair "must runs" that glorify the repug party.

If you're not familiar with Sinclair, John Oliver did a great piece about them:

• Upvote 5

This is disgusting.

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 1

Welp, the folks who moved into a unit down the street have a big Trump banner in the large window above their entryway.  And not one but 2 Trump 2020 signs in their front windows.  They posted the signs outside on the lawn but HOA rules prohibit posting signs on the lawns so they may have been warned already.    Signs may be displayed in the windows from the inside of the house, this applies to all signs, not just political.   I raised a fit when a Democrat canvasser came to my door in the last election cycle asking to post a sign, told him no because HOA rules and he did it anyway.  

This is a fairly diverse neighborhood so I wonder how they are getting on with the neighbors.  Very few folks, as in nearly none, advertise their political leanings so this is pretty bold especially after moving in.   

Also it's gotta be pretty dark in that living room because those signs block out the light and the house is northeast facing. 

Edited by nokidsmom
Riffles
  • WTF 4

"‘I don’t think this president has lied’: Trump aide denies he’s ever misled the public"

Spoiler

CNN’s Chris Cuomo had a question for President Trump’s campaign spokesperson Kayleigh McEnany on Wednesday: Has the president ever lied to the American public?

“He doesn’t lie,” said McEnany, at the start of a heated three-and-a-half-minute exchange on “Cuomo Prime Time.” “The press lies.”

“You don’t think this president has lied to the American people?” the CNN host replied.

“No, I don’t think this president has lied,” she told Cuomo, before repeatedly backing the honesty of Trump, who has given more than 12,000 false or misleading statements during his presidency, according to The Washington Post’s Fact Checker. (The Fact Checker generally avoids describing Trump’s falsehoods as “lies” since that suggests intent.)

Later, Cuomo posed the question once more, suggesting it was a chance for McEnany to clarify her position. McEnany said she had nothing further to explain: “No, I don’t believe the president has lied.”

After McEnany repeated her stance for the eighth time, Cuomo reached for his earpiece and pretended to make sure it was working. “Wow!” said the host.

The contentious back-and-forth, which would soon go viral, comes during a week in which the president has pushed a slew of false, misleading or inaccurate statements on China, Iran and Russia following a Group of Seven summit. The president also tweeted what he claimed was the most common question he was asked by other world leaders at the meeting: “Mr. President, why does the American media hate your Country so much? Why are they rooting for it to fail?'”

Cuomo, whom the president described as a “total out-of-control animal” after the CNN host was shown in a video threatening a man who had called him “Fredo,” invited McEnany to discuss Trump blasting Puerto Rico as “one of the most corrupt places on earth” as the U.S. territory prepared for Hurricane Dorian.

A former CNN contributor who served for nearly a year and a half as the Republican National Committee’s spokesperson, McEnany was brought on in February as press secretary for the president’s 2020 campaign after Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner suggested her hiring, The Washington Post’s Ashley Parker and Josh Dawsey reported.

Cuomo first asked her why Trump continued to falsely claim that Congress had allocated $92 billion for Puerto Rico’s recovery efforts after Hurricane Maria in 2017. As The Post’s John Wagner reported, Congress had allocated nearly $43 billion in relief aid, with about $14 billion making it to Puerto Rico. The $92 billion figure repeated by the president represents a 20-year estimate of potential storm-related liabilities.

“Why not tell the truth?” he asked McEnany, who responded by defending the two-decade estimate as accurate.

The discussion pivoted toward Trump’s recent disdain toward Fox News, which the president tweeted on Wednesday “isn’t working for us anymore!” McEnany denied that Trump’s intent was to suggest Fox should be working for him personally, arguing instead that the network was “not working for his movement.”

After McEnany’s repeated insistence that Trump has never lied, Cuomo cut the segment.

“Interview’s over, Kayleigh,” Cuomo told her. “If you can’t admit that this president has lied to the American people, you will not have credibility with the audience.”

“The fake news media lies every day and that’s why you’ve lost credibility,” she replied.

Cuomo then reminded the Trump aide that her boss believes the media is “the enemy of the people” and mentioned the president’s tweet about world leaders supposedly asking him why the media hates the U.S.

“He is to blame for sowing the seeds of division,” Cuomo told her.

McEnany told Cuomo to “take a look in the mirror” before calling her or Trump a liar.

“I don’t lie to my audience every damn chance I get,” he said before thanking her.

While Glenn Kessler, the editor and chief writer of the Fact Checker, has documented 12,019 false or misleading claims by the president in 928 days, he has only once characterized a Trump statement as a lie, The Post’s Paul Farhi reported. “You can’t get into someone’s head,” Kessler said. “Trump especially is very situational, so he may actually believe what he is saying, despite all evidence to the contrary.”

The one exception came last year in describing the president’s persistent denials about hush-money payments to adult-film actress Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election, which have been proven false by recordings and other evidence.

Some critics suggested Cuomo’s contentious segment, which has been viewed more than 800,000 times on social media by Thursday morning, exemplified the broken relationship between the press and the Trump administration.

“It is embarrassingly messy,” television host Soledad O’Brien tweeted. “It educates and informs no one.” She later added: “It’s a game. It’s an act. It’s why he thanks a guest who called him a liar.”

• WTF 3

A Branch Trumpvidian who got all stupid got his metal penis extensions firearms taken away for a bit...

Shane Kohfield stood outside the home of Portland’s mayor in July wearing body armor and a “Make America Great Again” baseball cap, a large knife strapped to one shoulder and a copy of his concealed weapons permit displayed on the other.

Using a loudspeaker, he warned the right-wing activists who turned out to condemn the city’s handling of recent violent demonstrations that they needed to protect themselves against their anti-fascist, or antifa, rivals.

“If antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next,” Kohfield, 32, said. “I’d slaughter them and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out antifa.”

That threat pushed the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task to take a series of extraordinary steps against Kohfield, including temporary seizure of a cache of his firearms under Oregon’s new “red flag” law aimed at preventing gun violence, The Oregonian/OregonLive has learned.

karma.jpg.5e114f2254a572439b6b9abec33b1e67.jpg

• Upvote 6

Rick Wilson just managed to brutally drag every Deplorable still hanging on.    Cruel but so very accurate. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7

"Conservative activist Jacob Wohl charged with felony in California"

Spoiler

In 2016, an Arizona man called prosecutors in Riverside, Calif., to report that he’d been ripped off. Two men in the Southern California town who claimed to be running a hedge fund had taken $75,000 from him, he said, and then promptly lost it all. The tipster later killed himself.

But his claim helped spark a three-year investigation that has resulted in a felony charge against the men he named — one of whom, Jacob Wohl, has since become a headline-generating conservative activist and conspiracy theorist.

Wohl, 21, appeared in court on Wednesday and faces arraignment in October for one count of selling an unregistered security, as first reported by the Daily Beast. He didn’t immediately return a message late Wednesday.

The criminal case is the latest turn in a whiplash career that has seen Wohl transform from a stock-trading wunderkind (later banned from an industry group) to a President Trump-backing Twitter figure (later booted off the platform) to the activist behind botched attempts to smear former special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) with fabricated sexual assault claims.

Wohl’s new legal troubles date back to a series of firms he ran with a partner named Matthew Johnson. Riverside prosecutors began looking into the pair in June 2016 following the complaint from the Arizona man, who is identified only as “David” in court documents.

In July 2016, a senior investigator with the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office contacted Wohl’s firm, Montgomery Assets, posing as a real estate agent representing an investor. Montgomery Assets purported to invest in “real estate, hedge funds,” and “private equity,” prosecutors said.

After chatting with Johnson and Wohl for about a month, the investigator and an undercover Riverside Police detective set up a deal to invest $100,000 in a fund that supposedly bought and flipped derelict houses for a profit. They were promised a 17 percent return in a year, according to court documents.

About a month later, the Arizona Corporation Commission sent Wohl a cease-and-desist order, noting that Montgomery Assets misrepresented its “size, the experience of its employees, and the risk” of its investments. Wohl agreed to a $5,000 fine and $32,000 in restitution in that case — neither of which he had paid as of last June, reported The Washington Post’s Manuel Roig-Franzia and Beth Reinhard.

Wohl defended his business practices at the time, telling The Post that the lack of criminal charges or lawsuits “are good indications I’ve never done anything wrong.”

In the years since, Wohl made a name for himself, first as an ardent Trump supporter and then as a dirty trickster who openly aimed to sully the reputations of those he saw as the president’s enemies.

Late last year, Wohl and lobbyist Jack Burkman called a news conference and promised testimony from a woman who would claim Mueller had raped her; the woman never showed and Mueller asked the FBI to probe whether the pair offered her money. (They deny doing so.) In April, they gathered reporters again, this time to level sexual assault claims against Buttigieg — even though the supposed victim had already recanted and said he was pressured into making the false claim.

Wohl also authored a document, reported by the Daily Beast, proposing to raise $1 million to put out false information about Democratic candidates to swing betting markets.

It’s not clear why California prosecutors waited to file charges, although the case’s three-year statute of limitations was nearly up, according to the Daily Beast.

In court documents, prosecutors say the $100,000 deal “appeared to be an offer to sell a security” by Wohl and Johnson, and that the security wasn’t qualified with the California Department of Business Oversight as state law requires.

It’s not clear from court documents if either Wohl — who lists a current residence in the nearby town of Corona, Calif. — or Johnson have an attorney yet.

I wouldn't call him an activist. I'd call him a moron.

• Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Conservative activist Jacob Wohl charged with felony in California"

Reveal hidden contents

In 2016, an Arizona man called prosecutors in Riverside, Calif., to report that he’d been ripped off. Two men in the Southern California town who claimed to be running a hedge fund had taken $75,000 from him, he said, and then promptly lost it all. The tipster later killed himself.

But his claim helped spark a three-year investigation that has resulted in a felony charge against the men he named — one of whom, Jacob Wohl, has since become a headline-generating conservative activist and conspiracy theorist.

Wohl, 21, appeared in court on Wednesday and faces arraignment in October for one count of selling an unregistered security, as first reported by the Daily Beast. He didn’t immediately return a message late Wednesday.

The criminal case is the latest turn in a whiplash career that has seen Wohl transform from a stock-trading wunderkind (later banned from an industry group) to a President Trump-backing Twitter figure (later booted off the platform) to the activist behind botched attempts to smear former special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) with fabricated sexual assault claims.

Wohl’s new legal troubles date back to a series of firms he ran with a partner named Matthew Johnson. Riverside prosecutors began looking into the pair in June 2016 following the complaint from the Arizona man, who is identified only as “David” in court documents.

In July 2016, a senior investigator with the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office contacted Wohl’s firm, Montgomery Assets, posing as a real estate agent representing an investor. Montgomery Assets purported to invest in “real estate, hedge funds,” and “private equity,” prosecutors said.

After chatting with Johnson and Wohl for about a month, the investigator and an undercover Riverside Police detective set up a deal to invest $100,000 in a fund that supposedly bought and flipped derelict houses for a profit. They were promised a 17 percent return in a year, according to court documents.

About a month later, the Arizona Corporation Commission sent Wohl a cease-and-desist order, noting that Montgomery Assets misrepresented its “size, the experience of its employees, and the risk” of its investments. Wohl agreed to a $5,000 fine and $32,000 in restitution in that case — neither of which he had paid as of last June, reported The Washington Post’s Manuel Roig-Franzia and Beth Reinhard.

Wohl defended his business practices at the time, telling The Post that the lack of criminal charges or lawsuits “are good indications I’ve never done anything wrong.”

In the years since, Wohl made a name for himself, first as an ardent Trump supporter and then as a dirty trickster who openly aimed to sully the reputations of those he saw as the president’s enemies.

Late last year, Wohl and lobbyist Jack Burkman called a news conference and promised testimony from a woman who would claim Mueller had raped her; the woman never showed and Mueller asked the FBI to probe whether the pair offered her money. (They deny doing so.) In April, they gathered reporters again, this time to level sexual assault claims against Buttigieg — even though the supposed victim had already recanted and said he was pressured into making the false claim.

Wohl also authored a document, reported by the Daily Beast, proposing to raise $1 million to put out false information about Democratic candidates to swing betting markets.

It’s not clear why California prosecutors waited to file charges, although the case’s three-year statute of limitations was nearly up, according to the Daily Beast.

In court documents, prosecutors say the $100,000 deal “appeared to be an offer to sell a security” by Wohl and Johnson, and that the security wasn’t qualified with the California Department of Business Oversight as state law requires.

It’s not clear from court documents if either Wohl — who lists a current residence in the nearby town of Corona, Calif. — or Johnson have an attorney yet.

I wouldn't call him an activist. I'd call him a moron.

Good.  If anyone deserves to be a felon it’s him.  

And oh yeah 

724A6F97-7298-4241-91FA-99FBB1B44983.jpeg.3ffe5076c2b31d2f2b384c8cbb94468e.jpeg

• Upvote 5

I thought Deplorables was a good place to put this item about Texas' shit-for-brains petty criminal Ken Paxton. 

A white nationalist   

gun owner in Texas had sent more than 100 pages of racist and violent letters to the Texas Attorney General's office threatening to kill undocumented immigrants over the course of a year and a half, and that nothing was done to stop him or to communicate the threat to local authorities.

That's right, the AG's office never advised law officers in San Antonio, who

responded to 911 calls made by and about the man, and visited his house, on at least 35 occasions. However, because he had never seemingly committed a crime, police did not arrest him or take legal action.

TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL STAYED QUIET FOR MONTHS AS A GUN OWNER SENT THREATS TO KILL IMMIGRANTS: REPORT

When alerted by a reporter at the [San Antonio] Express-News of the threats made to the Attorney General's Office, the police force did respond. "Since you've made us aware of those threats, our fusion center and our mental health unit have reached out to the AG's office and are trying to work something to make a case against [the alleged suspect Ralph] Pulliam," Sargent Michelle Ramos told the paper. "They're going to investigate that."

• WTF 7

• 2 weeks later...
I thought Deplorables was a good place to put this item about Texas' shit-for-brains petty criminal Ken Paxton. 
A white nationalist   
gun owner in Texas had sent more than 100 pages of racist and violent letters to the Texas Attorney General's office threatening to kill undocumented immigrants over the course of a year and a half, and that nothing was done to stop him or to communicate the threat to local authorities.
That's right, the AG's office never advised law officers in San Antonio, who
responded to 911 calls made by and about the man, and visited his house, on at least 35 occasions. However, because he had never seemingly committed a crime, police did not arrest him or take legal action.
TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL STAYED QUIET FOR MONTHS AS A GUN OWNER SENT THREATS TO KILL IMMIGRANTS: REPORT
When alerted by a reporter at the [san Antonio] Express-News of the threats made to the Attorney General's Office, the police force did respond. "Since you've made us aware of those threats, our fusion center and our mental health unit have reached out to the AG's office and are trying to work something to make a case against [the alleged suspect Ralph] Pulliam," Sargent Michelle Ramos told the paper. "They're going to investigate that."

Remember my old man mail harasser? Police didn’t do a fucking thing about him for years. Half the town complained about him but they wouldn’t touch him because he never “committed crimes.”
  • WTF 3

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

D'Souza is such a worm:

That's an insult to worms. And I detest worms. I shudder and gag even when thinking of them. I find them disgusting, wriggly, horrid, slimy, and gross. (Yes, I've had a horrible experience with a worm that has scarred me for life).

Nevertheless, I still don't think they deserve to be compared to the vileness that is Dinesh D'Souza.

• Upvote 3

I guess he thinks 1+1=11

• Haha 6

A fuckhead supporter started some crap. Didn’t end very well for him.

A Donald Trump supporter is behind bars following his arrest yesterday for displaying a handgun to a female motorist whose vehicle carried an Elizabeth Warren bumper sticker, Minnesota police report.

According to investigators, the victim was driving Monday afternoon in Moorhead, a northwest Minnesota city, when Joseph Schumacher, 27, pulled up next to her and rolled down his window.

Schumacher, seen at right, “began yelling at the female expressing his dislike” for a bumper sticker supporting Warren, a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. Schumacher, cops add, then pointed to a Trump bumper sticker on his vehicle.

After Schumacher eventually pulled in front of the woman, he allegedly “held up a handgun inside his vehicle,” police allege.
  • Disgust 4

I wonder how many BTs will put this on their Christmas list:

• WTF 2
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked, unlocked and locked this topic