IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 3: Too Many Deplorables

GreyhoundFan

I keep getting this ad at the top of my FJ page:

image.thumb.png.90bd66e10e5e061cbd1a245f4095eba3.png

Their logo made me wonder if it is a parody site (the capital T looks like a mix of Trump's swoop of hair and a devil's horn or a knife!). But, sadly, I think it really is for Trump-lovers.

Anybody want to wade in?

https://trumpit.chat/

https://twitter.com/trumpitc?lang=en

or just read about it:

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/the-bestest-hugest-most-perfectly-amazingly-trumpian-site-ever-is-live-2018-12-10

• WTF 5

D'Souza is another scum:

• Disgust 5

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I so despise Franklin Graham

I'm thinking that Franklin Graham spends time in the shower "praying" about Pete and Chasten Buttigieg.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

I can't stand D'Souza:

• Upvote 2

I'm guessing he will be nominated for a cabinet position any day now:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

38 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

One could also conclude that republican politicians also promote white supremacist propaganda.

Edited by fraurosena
removed superfluous word
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Funny- that's what I say about most men who drive very large trucks. I'm not talking about the ones that need a large pickup to tow a camper or trailer, haul things, or who go off the paved roads (logging roads in the west) a lot. I am talking about those who live in cities and towns, who feel they need a large truck (that does nothing) in order to feel like a man.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

A few weeks ago, someone in my town was selling a set of “truck nuts” on Facebook Marketplace($20, IIRC).  When I mentioned it on my feed, one of my friends said “He must’ve gotten a girlfriend.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/30/2019 at 10:03 AM, smittykins said:

A few weeks ago, someone in my town was selling a set of “truck nuts” on Facebook Marketplace($20, IIRC).  When I mentioned it on my feed, one of my friends said “He must’ve gotten a girlfriend.”

if those are what I think they are I remember I was seeing them more often about eight or nine years ago. I remember thinking you have no balls so you have to buy a set and carry them around on your vehicle for all to see!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

if those are what I think they are I remember I was seeing them more often about eight or nine years ago. I remember thinking you have no balls so you have to buy a set and carry them around on your vehicle for all to see!

My favorite podcast did an episode on these.

http://thedollop.libsyn.com/360-the-truck-nuts-war-live-in-phoenix

• Thank You 1

image.png.9320d5208fc6e1d90af5f42aff459c72.pngimage.png.674e0ac1b86c28e645e16c662c20535f.png

image.png.1d46102083f2c5808e0f2b024d43a527.png

• Angry 2
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 8

On 4/30/2019 at 8:48 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

He should just buy a giant neon strap-on and be done with it.

• Haha 5

OK, @GreyhoundFan, fundraising using a fake census form has to be fraudulent, right?  And what are the chances that particular fundraising form was targeted at the elderly? JFC, how cynical and evil do you have to be to come up with crap that preys on naive and vulnerable people. 

Going to meet my husband today, I notice a man at a busy intersection holding a large Trump 2020 flag and numerous hand lettered placards, and wearing a largish drum attached to his waist.  He couldn't beat the drum because he was holding on to his numerous placards, and he was chanting something in a monotone.  It was a little....odd. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Howl said:

OK, @GreyhoundFan, fundraising using a fake census form has to be fraudulent, right?  And what are the chances that particular fundraising form was targeted at the elderly? JFC, how cynical and evil do you have to be to come up with crap that preys on naive and vulnerable people. 

Going to meet my husband today, I notice a man at a busy intersection holding a large Trump 2020 flag and numerous hand lettered placards, and wearing a largish drum attached to his waist.  He couldn't beat the drum because he was holding on to his numerous placards, and he was chanting something in a monotone.  It was a little....odd. 

Yes, it would be mail fraud, which is a federal crime.I'm sure it was targeted at the elderly. These assholes will stop at nothing. The orange menace loves to sue; he should sue whomever in the RNC came up with this, since it invokes his name.

I would probably have flipped off the guy with flags, placards, and drums. Since his hands were full, he couldn't have retaliated. Of course, I'm mean enough that if he had been able to beat on his drum, I would have called the police to file a noise complaint.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I have always despised Chuck Woolrey. I have steadfastly refused to watch shows he's hosted over the years. He's such an ass.

And his tweet sounds like he's referring to McTurtle, not Democrats. Perhaps he's having a "senior moment". Nah, he's just a nasty BT.

• Upvote 5

Well, well, well. Guess who's been banned from Instagram for, well, blatant a**holery, general ratf**kery, spreading lies, inciting and whatnot?

Alex Jones, Milo and Louis Farrakhan, for starters. 

In other news, Milo is trying to sell the red throne he used on set, back in the glory days. 

• Upvote 5

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked, unlocked and locked this topic