IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 3: Too Many Deplorables

GreyhoundFan

WTAF?

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 6

I was in town yesterday and came across a house with a big ol Donald Dumbfuck flag in front of it.

I saluted the house when I went past. I think you can all guess with how many fingers too.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Michele Bachmann is crazier than the proverbial shithouse rat.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

Michele Bachmann on "godly" King Trump.  The twitter commentary is great.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michele-bachmann-godly-trump_n_5cb5697fe4b098b9a2d91706

Yeah Siri what’s the worst advertisement for Christianity?

(And yeah I just asked her that too)

3a6b6af05b9b01c1ad1bffc748881644.jpg
  • Upvote 2

On 4/12/2019 at 3:45 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Sweet Rufus, the hypocrisy hurts. "They're messing with helpless kids now. Big mistake. BIG."

Who is it again, that separates babies, toddlers and infants from their parents and locks them up in cages for months on end? 

• I Agree 4

On 4/15/2019 at 12:54 PM, 47of74 said:

I was in town yesterday and came across a house with a big ol Donald Dumbfuck flag in front of it.

I saluted the house when I went past. I think you can all guess with how many fingers too.

House in my neighborhood had Santa on roof peeing (string of yellow lights) on large Baby Trump sign.

still up.  So far Cupid, a leprechaun, and now the Easter bunny is peeing on trump.

my suburb isn’t a liberal bastion so I’m sure some are pissed but I smile every time.

• Upvote 10

Michele Bachmann has never seen "a more biblical president" than Trump: "We will, in all likelihood, never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes."

I do not think those words mean what she thinks they mean.

Hey, Michele. I think the words you are looking for are "ungodly" and "bigoted".

• Upvote 10

On 4/15/2019 at 8:12 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

WTAF?

Of course, they could just hire rent-a-cops like every other church that thinks they need extra security.  This is indeed a huge opportunity to cover up sexual abuse and other types of abuse.   Pretty sure this won't stand up to constitutional scrutiny when a law suit is brought in 3....2....1. 

OTOH, Alabama.

Edited by Howl
  • I Agree 3

I love this smackdown of a MAGAmoron:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good.  I have a lousy track record with men.  Maybe if President Pete forces me to become a lesbian my luck will turn around.

because that’s how sexuality stuff works.  / s

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Our new gay overlords are totally going to force all heterosexual people into a same sex marriage, right?

• Haha 7
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Our new gay overlords are totally going to force all heterosexual people into a same sex marriage, right?

I hope so ...the best women I know are on FJ.

This would turn this into the best dating site ever!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

@HerNameIsBuffy,  once our new gay overlords start making us pair off, you're on my short list because you can cook, have a good sense of humor, love kitties, and have mad computer skillz.  :pb_lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

Diamond and Silk...you couldn't make this up.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

A fuck stick in Florida was arrested for violent threats against Democratic members of Congress

John Kless is a Florida man charged with threatening Senator Cory Booker and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Eric Swalwell, WPLG reports.

Kless, a 49-year-old resident of Tamarac, was charged with making threatening communications after leaving threatening voicemails for Booker, a New Jersey senator, Swalwell, who represents California, and Tlaib, who was elected last year in Michigan.

“You’re gonna die,” Kless wrote, according to federal investigators. Kless repeatedly used racial and homophobic slurs in his messages and appeared to repeatedly refer to Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, a Muslim congresswoman who has been attacked by President Trump.

US Capitol Police said Kless also made harassing calls to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in February “concerning Congress taking away his guns, abortion, illegal immigration and Muslims in Congress.”

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 3

On 4/15/2019 at 1:16 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Michele Bachmann is crazier than the proverbial shithouse rat.

I smile every time I read this. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I so despise Franklin Graham:

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked, unlocked and locked this topic